736.You shouldnt believe everything you read on the internet. 你不应该全信在网上看到的东西。 737.We first met in a chat room. 我们是在一个聊天室里认识的。 738.A person doesnt have to be honest on-line. 在网上人不必诚实。 739.There are a lot of strang

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 新英语900句之生活篇

周末你做什么? What are you doing over the weekend? 我们去约会怎样? Shall we go dating? 我可以约你出去么? Shall we go out for a date? 想不想约我? May I ask you out? 我们约个时间去看表演吧? Let's make a da

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

Elementary - Canceling an Appointment (B0031) A: Hello, Samantha speaking. B: Hi Samantha. This is Angela calling. A: Oh, hi Angela, whats up? B: Im just calling about our meeting today. I wonder,is it possible to reschedule our appointment in the af

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

In this Moment of Science Don and Yael discuss a scientific way to choose the perfect date movie. Don: Okay, Yael, if you were me, would you take your date to a violent action flick or a romantic movie? Yael: A romance, of course. D: Well, there migh

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 初学者听力文摘精选

Now Your Turn Jason: Hi, Jane. Id like you to meet my friend, Mike. Mike, this is Jane. Michael: Glad to meet you. Jane: Glad to meet you, too. Michael: Jason often tells me how much he enjoys you playing the piano. Jane: Thank you. I enjoy watching

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 新视野大学英语:视听说教程 1

好好学习,天天向上。大家好,欢迎回来,收听并学习Faith口语课堂-天天学,我是Faith老师。我已经坚持天天教英语快两个月了,你们坚持跟我学英语有多长时间了呢?如果您是刚刚加入我们的

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 faith电台天天学口语

05Having Doubts About Getting Married GLOSSARY wedding party the group of people who are officially part of a weddingceremony and stand next to the people who are getting married during theceremony* All the women in the wedding party wore long purple

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 2009年ESL之就医和人际交往

往期回顾: NO.1 穿别人的破鞋子 No. 2 拜倒在某人的脚下 No. 3 绝交信 No.3 为异性而神魂颠倒 今日课题: 各位亲爱的朋友们,非常高兴您如约来到早间课堂,我是Juliet。古时候我们中国有媒婆,

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语早间课堂

我们先来看看题目。中文句子是 当她知道她的男友在耶诞夜与另一名女子外出时,真是非常惊讶。She between the when she knew her boyfriend went with another girl Christmas Eve. 英文句子中有5个空格,需要填

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语早间课堂

甜蜜得有点晕头转向的女孩,在向她的闺中密友倾诉着对即将到来的约会的期待:他就是我的梦中情人,他很棒,这样的男孩可不是天天都能碰上的。我该穿连衣裙配高跟鞋还是穿那条蓝色牛仔裤出去呢?德国天后莎拉-康娜(Sarah Connor)2003年专辑《难以置信》(Unbelievable

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

我们今天要讲的几个习惯用语都包括rain这个词。大家知道rain是下雨的意思。雨水是地上万物赖以生存的东西;生命少不了它。但雨水并不老是受人欢迎的,有时天公不作美,在不该下雨的时候

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 美国习惯用语

In this Moment of Science Don and Yael discuss a scientific way to choose the perfect date movie. Don: Okay, Yael, if you were me, would you take your date to a violent action flick or a romantic movie? Yael: A romance, of course. D: Well, there migh

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力文摘 English Digest

The president and first lady revealed the details of their first date, which took place in 1989, in a video released on his website to promote a competition to win dinner with him and his wife. 美国总统奥巴马和第一夫人米歇尔在一个视频

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻视频

美语中有些字眼在中文里面似乎找不到可代换的字,其中感情方面的字就占了不少。也许有一天你会跟老外交往,也许你只是有兴趣认识这些字,正在恋爱中的人则不可不看! 1. play hard-to-ge

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

【俚语】 Heavy rain/snow 大雨/大雪 【例句】 Our flight was delayed because of the heavy snow. 我们的航班因为大雪而延误了。 Heavy smoker/drinker 烟瘾/酒瘾极大的人 【例句】 John is a heavy smoker and smokes 3 pac

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语俚语天天说

This is Linda. I'm sorry to tell you that I can't see you tomorrow. Why? My mother is ill in the hospital, and I need to look after her. Oh! I'm sorry to hear that. Do you need my help? No, thank you anyway.

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Are you lucky in love? Yes, this is our series all about dating in Britain today. This time were looking at online dating. It used to be taboo, but now millions of people are looking for love on the internet. I think one of the reasons weve seen that

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语时差8,16

Kelly: Where is everybody? Man: Excuse me? Were you talking to me? Kelly: Oh, no. I was just talking to myself. Our tour group was supposed to rendezvous here at five oclock for our return trip to the hotel. But theres no trace of the bus and I dont

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

Doron: What's your idea of a good date? Where would you want to be taken on a date? Melissa: My idea of a good date is something that consists of doing a lot of different things. Just a full interesting night, so I think there doesn't have to be any

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

新的一周,是否计划约客户、约朋友、约会?不同的对象、不同的场景,你需要用不同的英语哦!听Jenny, Adam告诉你怎么用约吧! 关键词: Business And professional:约客户、约医生 记住这个词:

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀