1. A. In the visa office. B. In a taxi. C.In a travel agency. D.In a park. 2. A. They go and club Mount Tai. B. They have to catch the train. C. They should not believe weather forecast. 1. W: I want to go to the Chinese Vsia Office in Central. It's

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级听力-短对话

Money is not everything. There's Mastercard Visa. 钞票不是万能的,有时还需要信用卡. One should love animals. They are so tasty. 每个人都应该热爱动物,因为它们很好吃. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught. 要用心去爱

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 励志英语

王小姐到美国使馆签证,签证官Bob Jones受理她的申请。 B: Hello miss. Can I see your ticket number? 小姐你好。我能看下你的飞机票吗? W: Sure, here you are. And here are my application forms as well. 当然,给你。这

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 标准美语发音的13个秘诀 CD4

签证手续 Visa formalities A: Nina, have you had everything organized yet? 妮娜,一切都安排就绪了吗? B: Except your visa, everything is ready. I have reserved a hotel room in the downtown area of Paris. 除了您的签证,其他的事

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

Infosys, the Indian IT services company that stands to be one of the biggest losers from a US visa crackdown, plans to hire 10,000 Americans in the next two years, according to the companys chief executive. 按照印度信息技术(IT)服务公司印孚

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Apart from free trade, there can be few issues on which public opinion and the views of economists differ more than on forcing companies and the public sector to buy locally and hire locally. 除了自由贸易以外,几乎没有什么问题能比强

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Joel: Hey, Tom, I have a student that just got a working holiday visa for the U.K., and she asked me what she will be able to do whe she's out there, but I don't even know what a working holiday visa is, and I haven't been to the U.K., so I don't kno

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 365天英语口语大全

1.Passport application 申请护照 A: How long does it take for passport applications? B: One month. A:申请办理护照需要多长时间? B:一个月。 2.Pick up at the airport 接机 A: Mike is coming today. Did you arrange the pick up? B: Yes. Mr.Zhang is goi

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

Passports are interesting things. I wonder who decides their design. Who thinks up the words to put inside? They are also pretty simple things. A passport is really just a tiny book full of empty pages and some personal information and a photo. Ive a

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正英语一分钟

引导宾语从句的连词that 通常可以省略: She said (that) she would come to the meeting. 她说过要来开会的。 I promise you (that) I will be there. 我答应你我会去。 I hoped (that) I would / should succeed. 我曾希望我会成

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

加菲猫超经典搞笑语录 Money is not everything. Theres Mastercard Visa. 钞票不是万能的,有时还需要信用卡。 One should love animals. They are so tasty. 每个人都应该热爱动物,因为它们很好吃。 Save water. Shower w

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

From July 1, pupils can apply to study in Australia with a streamlined visa application, and their parents can apply to accompany them, according to the latest policy announced by the Department of Immigration and Border Protection in Australia. 根据

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

今天是四月一号愚人节。李华到处去找Michael, 有事商量。今天她会学到两个常 用语,sketchy 和sucker。 L:Michael,和我住在一起的小陈今天打电话到我工作的

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 美国之音《流行美语》

Conditions of applying for a visa 签证条件 I have heard that you are going to Singapore for an international educational conference next month, is it true? 我听说你下一个月要去新加坡参加一次国际教育会议,这是真的吗?

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语话题王

Dialogue 1 Xiaogao: Well, Jingjing, I'm afraid I'm going to have to cut my stay short here in Beijing. 小高:嗯,京晶,恐怕我不得不提前离开北京了。 Jingjing: What? You mean you're gonna split? Why? I thought you liked it here? 京

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

澳大利亚移民与公民事务部(DIAC)宣布,准备赴澳留学的外国学生现在可使用托福考试成绩申请学生签证。 澳大利亚移民与公民事务部部长Chris Bowen议员表示:我非常高兴托福考试能够成为我们

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

Europe The EU and the Balkans 欧洲 欧盟与巴尔干 Asylum system abuse 庇护系统的滥用 Will the EU reimpose visas for travellers from Balkan countries? 欧盟是否会重新限制来自巴尔干的旅行者签证? Fake asylum seekers, wa

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人综合

visa 签证; passport 护照; issuing country 签发护照的国家; issuance date 签照日期; expiration date 失效日期; surnames 姓; first name a middle name 名字; nationality 国籍; national identification number 身份证号

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Receptionist: Im sorry, your visa has expired. 前台人员:对不起,您的签证过期了。 Guest: What? Youre kidding! Let me see that There must be some mistake. 客人:什么?你在开玩笑!让我看看肯定是弄错了。 Receptio

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 天天练口语