50. I must have been… 我肯定是…… The phone rang but I didn’t hear it. I must have been asleep. (电话响了,但是我没听到。我肯定是睡着了。) I must have been crazy to

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(212) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳疯狂英语脱口而出Mp3

I: how did you do on your IELTS exam? V: fantastic! I got an overall score of eight. I: that's excellent! Have you received your conditional offers yet? V: yes. I'm just waiting until I offically get admitted to the university with a conditional offe

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语情景口语

Anna:hello. Where are you headed today? Landon:I'm off to Barcelona for a week. A:do you have your passport with you? L:yes, here you go. I don't need a visa to go to Spain, do I? A:fortunately for you, you don't. Next time, if you have any questions

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语情景口语

U.S. Restricts Visa of Nicaraguan Rights Abusers The United States recently imposed visa restrictions that will be applied to Nicaraguan police and other officials linked to violence that has left more than 140 people dead. The Nicaraguan government

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2018年(六月)

1. Excuse me, can you tell me how to apply for a visa to France? 打扰了,请问怎样申请到法国的签证? 还能这样说: Can you tell me what I need to apply a visa to France? Can you tell me how you give me a visa to France? 谚语:

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

Conditions of applying for a visa 签证条件 A: I have heard that you are going to Singapore for an international educational conference next month, is it true? 我听说你下一个月要去新加坡参加一次国际教育会议,这是真的吗?

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

Passports are interesting things. I wonder who decides their design. Who thinks up the words to put inside? They are also pretty simple things. A passport is really just a tiny book full of empty pages and some personal information and a photo. Ive a

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 听一分钟英文-P

Beijing's foreign minister announced Sunday that China and Canada will grant each other's citizens visas valid for up to 10 years. The agreement, which goes into force on Monday, comes as Western countries increasingly seek Chinese business and inves

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 双语趣听精彩世界

Whether it spoke in palace, the shops along the street all the restaurants in central London. Tourists help Britains economy grow but most of them are from China. The UK are not to European levels such as France, are not because of UK is not part of

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英伦广角

Starting on July 17, foreigners can apply for parole status to stay and build fast-growing startups in the US. 7月17日起,外籍人士可申请假释身份在美停留、创办快速发展的初创公司。 Such status is usually granted to indiv

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

AS IT IS 2016-04-07 US Uses Fake University to Stop Visa Fraud 美国设立假大学诱捕签证诈骗犯 United States officials say 21 people were arrested for their reported involvement in a plot to help foreign nationals stay in the country illeg

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(四)月

AZUZ: The U.S. Supreme Court is now hearing arguments in a case related to President Obama's controversial executive action on immigration. The president denounced the action in 2014. It allows millions of people who are in the U.S. illegally to stay

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN美国有线新闻2016年8月

Now, I also know that since the attack on our World Trade Centers it has become more and more difficult to go to the universities in America because you need to fill out all kinds of paperwork now and you have to get visas, and its very complicated,

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 名校励志英语演讲

Lesson Two 进阶篇之二 【序言】 各位亲爱的听众朋友,这里是可可英语6+1英语课程。我是Juliet。清脆的鸟鸣,徐徐的晨风,柔和的晨光,摇曳的绿叶,多美好的清晨呀!带上您一份美好的心情进

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语早间课堂

今日知识点: Homeless person 无家可归的人,流浪汉 A homeless person asked me for some change this morning, but all I had were big bills. 一个流浪汉今天早上向我要零钱,但是我兜里都是大额钞票。 Bum 流浪汉 Y

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

The United Kingdom is going to new lengths to lure Chinese tourists, with the pilot of a new joint visa system with the EU due to launch next month. Currently, Chinese travellers need to apply for a separate visa for the U.K. than the EU. Now though,

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2013年10月

美韩举行最大规模空军演习 美坚持不给伊朗代表发签证 South Korea and the United States have launched their largest-ever joint air exercise to beef up their combined strategic capability amid the escalating tensions over the penin

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 2014CRI中国国际广播电台

The State Department said Tuesday it has revoked U.S. travel visas for a number of individuals after a Nigerian man with a visa to travel to the United States tried to bring down a jetliner over Detroit December 25. Officials say the number of revoca

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2010年1月

Burma's assurances that it will allow in international relief workers are being put to the test as aid agencies await visas for workers seeking to help victims of Cyclone Nargis. Skeptics are questioning whether Burma's military leaders will allow in

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2008年5月

A: Excuse me, could you show me where the visa office is? A: 打扰一下,能告诉我签证办公室在哪儿吗? B: Sure, follow me, I will walk you there. B: 当然,你跟着我就好了,我带你过去。 A: Thanks a lot. A: 真的很感谢。

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语脱口秀之流行时尚