A: Mary, it's good to see you! B: Josh and I were just on our way back home from the beach and thought we'd drop by. A: I am so glad that you decided to stop by! B: Yes, it has been a long time since we have seen you. A: Mary, can I get Josh or you s

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 社交英语

A: Ashley, what a great dinner party! B: Thank you, Joe. What would you like to drink with your meal? I can offer you wine, mango juice, or water. A: Just water would be fine. B: Excellent choice. Can I dish you up some chicken? A: Yes, the chicken l

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 社交英语

What's the score? 现在比分多少? Fisher is up five games to four, but it's tied thirty-thirty now. Fisher五局领先Martina的四局。现在比分是2:2。 Martins was up in the first set but she lost her serve. Martina在第一盘原本领先,

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 大忙人学社交口语

Work out: I always work out in the morning because the gym is quieter at that time. 锻炼:我总是在早晨锻炼,因为那个时候操场更安静。 burn off: I want to burn off some of those calories I ate last night. 燃烧掉:我要燃烧掉

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 大忙人学社交口语

Conversation 对话 Who's that man over there talking to James? 在那边跟James讲话的男士是谁? Where? Oh, that's Henry. 在哪儿?噢,那是Henry. He's very handsome, isn't he? What's he like? 他真帅,对吧?他为人怎么样? He's ve

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 大忙人学社交口语

Offering to get a drink 询问是否需要饮料 Drink? 喝吗? Can I get you a drink of something? 喝一杯吗? Would you like a drink of something? 你想要什么饮料? Would' you like a drink? 你想喝点什么吗? Can I get you a drin

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 大忙人学社交口语

Conversation 1 对话1 A funny thing happened to me the other day. 前几天我碰到了一件好玩的事。 Oh, yes? 哦,是吗? I was just thinking about someone I went to school with friendly with in third grade. 我想起一个以前跟我一起

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 大忙人学社交口语

Positive 正面 I'm crazy about n.p... 我非常喜欢N.P. .. I love n.p. 我爱N.P.... I really like n.p. 我真的很喜欢N.P.... ,n.p. is really good ...,n.p才是真的好 I quite like n.p. 我很喜欢N.P. ... I'm rather keen on n.p. 我比较

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 大忙人学社交口语

Hi, Michael. What's that you're listening to? 嗨,Michael。你在听什么音乐? Hm? Oh, this? It's Miles Davis. His last album. 嗯?这个吗?这是迈尔斯戴维斯的上一张专辑。 Oh. You like jazz, do you? 哦。你挺喜欢爵士乐的。

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 大忙人学社交口语

A: Do you have any plans for the weekend? B: I haven't given it much thought. What were you thinking of doing? A: I was planning on taking a trip up the coast to the beach. B: What a perfect thing to do on a beautiful weekend! A: Would you like to co

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 社交英语

A: Have you thought about what you might like to do this weekend? B: I have no idea. Do you have any ideas? A: If the weather stays nice, I'd like to go to the beach. B: That would be a good choice. The weather has been great for the beach! A: Why do

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 社交英语

A: Mr. Lee, I was wondering if you and your wife had plans for next Friday night? B: Yes, I think we might be free. What did you have in mind? A: I've mailed a formal written invitation to your home inviting you to a dinner party at my home. B: That

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 社交英语

A: Mr. Lee, would you and your wife be free next Friday night? B: I don't think we have any plans, but I would need to see what my wife has planned. Why? A: My wife mailed a written invitation to your wife asking you both to our dinner party. B: It w

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 社交英语

A: I have been trying hard to pick out a cool gift for Mary for her birthday. B: That's been challenging for me too. Would you like to go in with me and choose something together? A: Yes, two heads are better than one. B: What does she like to do? Th

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 社交英语

A: Come right on in, Ron, and welcome to our home! B: It's so nice to see you, Malia. What a wonderful home! A: We really like living in this neighborhood. B: How long have you had this house? A: We just moved here last year. B: It's a beautiful home

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 社交英语

You've put on weight. 避免指出某人很胖或对体重发表意见,除非你试图用粗鲁的方式对待别人。谈论体重常常是非常敏感的话题,而类似You're getting fat评论则是非常之粗鲁且侮辱人的。 Oh you're p

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

关键词: Socialize (动词): 社交、见面 Social(形容词): 社会的、社交的 Social etiquette:社交礼仪 Kiss on the cheeks: 亲脸颊 A pat on the back: 轻轻拍拍肩膀、背部 A sign of respect: 一种尊重的表现 Hug: 拥抱

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

Conversation 1 对话1 Did you see Ally MacBeal last night? 你昨晚看到甜心俏佳人? Yes, I did. Did you? 是的,我做到了。你呢? Yes, wasn't it funny? 是的,是不是很有趣? Oh, yes, I loved it. 哦,是的,我喜欢它。

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 大忙人学社交口语

Conversation 1 对话1 Have you seen the new Hannibal Lecter movie? 你看过汉尼伯莱克特(影片《沉默的羔羊》中的食人医生)的新片了吗? Oh, yes. You? 哦,看了。你呢? Yes. What did you think of it? 我也看了。你觉得

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 大忙人学社交口语

Conversation 1 对话1 Did you have a good weekend? 周末过得愉快吗? Yes, thanks. Did you? 愉快,谢谢。你呢? Not bad. What did you do? 还可以。你做了什么事? I went to Tamshui. You? 我去了淡水。你呢? I wasn't feeling to

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 大忙人学社交口语