A: What do you think about going to the beach tonight? B: I'd love to. Which beach? A: It's up to you, but I was thinking Malibu beach. B: I really like Santa Monica beach. A: But the water there doesn't look too clean. B: I only go because of the pi

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 社交英语

A: Their wedding was just exquisite. B: I know. Maybe one day I'll have a wedding like that. A: What do you think their budget was? B: It must have cost them a pretty penny. A: Would you like to have a big wedding like they did? B: No. I think I woul

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 社交英语

雅思听力场景词汇:社交用语 英语学习最重要的目的是沟通交流,社交中要用到的英文会有很多,都有哪些呢? 久仰! I've heard so much about you. 好久不见了! Long time no see. 感谢光临! Thank you so much

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

A: Mary, what a surprise! B: I am so glad you are home! Josh and I thought that we'd take a chance and stop by for a visit. A: Your timing is perfect! B: It's been a long time since we've stopped by. A: Mary, Josh, would either of you like something

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 社交英语

tied thirty-thirty 网球的分数是从love(0分)算起,然后15,30,40分,最后则是gameo假如两个球员都拿到40分,就称为deuce,而接下来的那分则叫做advantage。此时必须超前两分,才能赢得该局。 match point

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 大忙人学社交口语

on the range range练习场是指练习的地方:那里有网子可以让你把球打进去。 on the course course是指你和其他人一起比赛的地方。 play a shot 轮到你打球。 feel your tempo 当打高尔夫球的人谈及良好的挥杆

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 大忙人学社交口语

What's the score? 比分是多少? United leading one-nil. United以1:0领先。 Crikey! 哎呀! The other side have got a penalty kick now because Becky fouled someone inside the penalty area. 由于Becky在禁区内犯规,对方得到一个罚球的

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 大忙人学社交口语

a penalty kick 点球。罚球员从罚球点踢球,除罚球者与对方的守门员,其他球员都得待在禁区外和罚球点之后。 penalty area 禁区。离球门很近的区域,假如防守队伍在这个区域犯规,对方就可得到

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 大忙人学社交口语

Hi, Brad. I haven't seen you here before! Brad,我以前没在这里见过你! Hi, Kelly. Oh, yeah? I come here regularly every other morning. Kelly。是吗?我每隔一个早上都会定期来这里。 Oh, right. I usually come in the evening, bu

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 大忙人学社交口语

sort of 有点 kind of 有点 or anything 或者什么 like 喜欢 or something 或者其他的东西 It's hard to describe, but 很难形容,但 It's difficult to say, but 这很难说,但 It's not easy to put into words, but 这用语言来表达

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 大忙人学社交口语

Theres no question that charismatic people are some of the most successful individuals out there. Professor Wiseman at the University of Hertfordshire in the UK estimates charisma is 50% innate and 50% trained. The key ingredients of charisma are sim

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 励志英语

A: Robert, do you have plans for the weekend? B: I have nothing definite planned. A: Saturday is Mary's birthday, and we are throwing her a party. B: Sure, I could come to her party. Where are you going to have it? A: It's going to be a pool party at

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 社交英语

A: Hi Joe, is everything going OK with you? B: Things are great. Mary, I am having a party on Friday night and was wondering if you would be available? A: I would love to come to your party! B: I am glad you are free. Do you know how to get to my hou

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 社交英语

A: I need some flowers for my wife because it is her birthday. B: We have some fresh red roses. A: How much are the roses? B: Twenty dollars per dozen. A: That sounds like a good deal. B: Yes, that is today's sale price. A: I'll take a dozen. B: Is t

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 社交英语

A: Welcome, Ron, come on in! B: Hi, Malia! What a nice home! A: We enjoy it too! B: How long have you lived here? A: About four years now. B: Well, it is very beautiful. A: Ron, have a seat and I'll get us something to drink. B: Good! I am really thi

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 社交英语

A: Hi Ron, please come in! B: Good to see you, Malia. I love your house! A: We are very lucky to be living in this house. B: Have you lived here a long time? A: This was my parents' house, so I grew up here. B: It seems to be perfect for you. A: Come

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 社交英语

Chinese technology giant Tencent and global coffee chain Starbucks have created a new social gifting feature on Tencent's popular messaging app WeChat for early next year, through which WeChat users will be able to buy and send Starbucks-branded drin

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

I'm going to make an argument today 我今天要提出一个新思想, that may seem a little bit crazy: 它听上去有一点儿疯狂: social media and the end of gender. 社交传媒和性别消失。 Let me connect the dots. 让我把这两件事

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

Conversation 对话 Where did you get your mobile? 你的手机是在哪里买的? It's really cute. 好可爱。 Oh, this? 哦,这个吗? I got it in Singapore. 我在新加坡买的。 Here, do you want to take a look? 你要看看吗? Thanks. Ge

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 大忙人学社交口语

Conversation 对话 Did you have a good weekend? 你过了一个美好的周末吧? Yes, thanks. Did you? 是的,谢谢。 你呢? Not bad. What did you do? 还不错。 你做了什么? I went to Tamshui. You? 我去了淡水。 你呢? I

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 大忙人学社交口语