David:As a foreigner, I traveled around China and noticed that the cuisine in the north and south is very different. There is a great variety of food in China. 作为一个外国人,我游历了中国的很多城市。我发现北方和南方的食

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 留学生在中国

Chapter 51 Foreign Company Job Interview第51章 外企面试David: So tell me what do you know about job interviews? 能告诉我你对求职面试了解多少呢? You: For a job interview, there are several parts, the first one is knowing how to

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人文艺系列

Chapter 45 Love and Marriage第45章 恋爱与婚姻David: So please tell me what you think about love and marriage in China? 你怎么看待中国人的爱情和婚姻? You: I think love and marriage is very traditional in China. People who have k

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 留学生在中国

Chapter 46 What Women Want第46章 女人择偶的标准David: I'd also like to know here in China, what is your opinion about why, for what reason people get married, how they choose their husbands, and how they choose their wives. 我想知道中国人

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 留学生在中国

Effects of modernization on Traditions现代化对传统的影响David: Do you think China is loosing some of its traditions as it modernizes? 你是不是觉得中国在其现代化进程中正在丢掉一些传统? You: Well, maybe a little. As peo

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 留学生在中国

Chapter 49 Refusing and Accepting Gifts第49章 收礼还是不收礼You: My mother always taught me that when somebody offers you a gift you should first refuse it before you accept it. 小时候,我妈妈常跟我说如果别人给你礼物你应该

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 留学生在中国

From Group Interest to Self Interest集体利益与个人利益David: Can you think about any other values, traditional values in China that are being influenced? 你觉得还有哪些中国传统价值观念受到了西方的影响呢? You: People

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 留学生在中国

Chapter 17 Popular University Hobbies 大学生的爱好 David:Id like to ask what your friends have as hobbies. 能知道你的朋友有些什么爱好吗? You:Some of my friends like to get physical, so they play volleyball. I have other frie

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 留学生在中国

Chapter 25 Hollywood Movies第25章好莱坞电影David:Do you like to watch American movies? 你喜欢看美国影片? You:A little bit. 比较喜欢。 David:Oh, really? So you must know about Hollywood. Do you like Hollywood movies? 那你肯

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 留学生在中国

Chapter 24 Language Barrier between Chinese and Foreigners第 24章 中外语言障碍David:Do you know any foreign experts here in China? 你认识在中国工作的外国专家吗? You:No, language is a real barrier between Chinese and foreig

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 留学生在中国

Chapter 23 Increasing Number of Foreign Experts第23章 越来越多的外国专家David: The number of foreign experts in China has risen sharply. Can you explain why? 现在在中国的外国专家人数激增。你能解释一下原因吗? You:

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 留学生在中国

Chapter 21 Exchanging Ideas with Foreigners与老外交流You:It's very common nowadays to see foreigners and have a chance to exchange ideas with them. 现在对我们来说,见到外国人并且和他们交流已经不是什么新鲜事儿了。

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 留学生在中国

Chapter 20 Chinese Welcome All Foreigners 中国欢迎你 You:Most Chinese are polite to foreigners. We Chinese are polite and kind to people from all nations, and we are pleased to welcome them to our country. 大多数中国人对外国人都还是

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 留学生在中国

Chapter 18 Swimming and Computer Games 第18课游泳和电脑游戏 David:Are there any other hobbies you have? 你还有其他的爱好吗? You:Another hobby? I like to play swimming. 其他爱好?我喜欢游泳。 David:Actually you can

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 留学生在中国

Lesson 16 Chinese and American Hobbies 中国人的爱好和美国人的爱好 David:I noticed that your hobbies do not include book reading, painting, poetry, or collecting stamps. Do you think this generation of China is not so interested in trad

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 留学生在中国

Chapter 30 Time to Close Shop第30章商店该打烊了David : Do department stores like this usually close at 9:30 ? 这样的百货商店通常是 9:30 关门吗? You: Yup. 是的。 David : But the workers have to stay afterwards? 但是员

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 留学生在中国

Chapter 29 Girls can never have enough shoes第29章 女孩子们的鞋总是不够穿David : How many pairs of shoes do you have? 你有多少双鞋 ? You :I have four pairs of summer shoes. I have one, two, three......I have five pairs of slipp

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 留学生在中国

Chapter 41 Why Study Abroad第41章 出国留学热You:These days more and more students choose to study abroad. What do you think of this trend? 现在越来越多的学生选择出国留学。你对这种趋势怎么看? David:Many students w

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 留学生在中国

A high demand for overseas luxury goods in China has laid the ground for Chinese students studying overseas to sell goods online to China. 国内对海外奢侈品的高需求为中国留学生提供了在网上将这些商品转售回国、做点小生

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Popular American Fast Food 受欢迎的美国快餐 David:Why are KFC and McDonalds so popular here in China? 为什么肯德基和麦当劳在中国这么受欢迎? You:I think many people like the ambiance in this kind of restaurants. 我觉得

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 留学生在中国