David:Do you know what Christmas is about? 你知道圣诞节是关于什么的吗? You:No,my teacher did told me once,but I can't remember. 不知道。我的老师曾经告诉过我一次,但我没记住。 David:You can tell about the word Chi

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 留学生在中国

David:What Chinese customs of politeness are traditional? 中国传统里有哪些表示礼貌习俗的? You:I think you've heard this one before, you fight with a friend over the bill in a restaurant. 我想你应该听说过这个,在饭店里

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 留学生在中国

David:I understand that in Chinese culture people normally eat rice or, as an alternative, dumplings at the end of a meal. 我感觉中国人吃饭时喜欢最后吃米饭或饺子。 You:We usually eat rice, but we don't usually eat dumplings ev

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 留学生在中国

You:There is a foreign holliday which has something to do with pumpkins. I think you're supposed to carry a pumpkin around on that day. I can't remember which holliday is it. 有一个外国节日跟南瓜有关,我想那天你也会带一个南瓜的

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 留学生在中国

David:I understand that Chinese medicine is based more on natural products while western medicine more on chemical products. Are Chinese people more accustomed to Chinese medicine? 我知道中医更多地注重天然药物而西医则更多注重化学

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 留学生在中国

Chapter 42 Part-Time Jobs第42章 兼职工作David:Is it common for university students to havepast-time jobs? 大学生做兼职工作是件很平常的事吗? You:Yes. It is very common. 对,很平常。 David:What kind of jobs do they u

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 留学生在中国

Chhapter 19 cats and dogs. 第19章 猫和狗。 David:Do you have any pets? 你养宠物吗? You:No. 不养。 David:Is it common for people to have pets in China? 中国人喜欢养宠物吗? You:It is common nowadays for people to have dogs bu

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 留学生在中国

Chapter 26 Hollywood and Celebrity Heartthrobs. 第26章好莱坞及好莱坞影星David: Are there any actors or actresses that you like? Who are your favorite movie stars? 你喜欢哪些演员?你最喜欢的影星是谁? You: Yes, Ive got a f

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 留学生在中国

Chapter 28 Eastern and Western Audiences. 第28章 中外观众的差别。 David : When many people in the west think of Chinese movies, they think about the old Kong Fu flicks, like the ones with Bruce Lee. What kinds of movies are popular now? 西

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 留学生在中国

Chapter 35 My new holliday plan第35章假期新计划David: Where are you planning to go for your next holliday? 你下个假期打算去那儿? You: Huangshan in Anhui province. 打算去黄山,安徽省内。 David: Have you ever been there? 你

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 留学生在中国

Chapter 40 To Suffer More, or Not? 第40章 是要辛苦些,还是不要那么辛苦? David: What's your major? 你学的什么专业? You: English. 英语。 David: What year are you in? 几年级了? You: I am in Grade Four this year. 今年四

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 留学生在中国

Student Military Service军训生活You: We had military training in july this summer in Changping. For 15 days we stayed in a barracks and underwent military training. Day in and day out we had to get up at 5 o'clock in the morning, and then we went

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 留学生在中国

Chapter 33 What sports do you like第33章 你喜欢什么运动David:Do many people in your company do exercise? 你们公司锻炼的人多吗? You:Yes. Many young, single people with desk jobs, like me, join sports clubs for exercise on the

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 留学生在中国

Chapter 31 Bargain Shopping第31章讨价还价David:Bargaining at shops in China is very interesting. 在中国,在商店里买东西的时候能讨价还价,挺有意思。 You:You can't bargain at all the places where you go shopping. 并不

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 留学生在中国

Wealthy Chinese undergraduates aren't the only ones looking to get a college degree in the U.S. So are a growing number of Chinese students from lower middle-class families who are enrolling in community colleges. 富有的中国大学生现在并不是

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

New York in the US is the most expensive city for international students in terms of accommodation, while the greatest number of Chinese studying overseas come from Beijing and Shanghai, according to a report. 根据一项报告显示,美国纽约是

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Negotiating Apartment Details 洽谈租房 David:Does that apartment come furnished?) 那套房子里有家具吗? You:This apartment has all the furnitures that are necessary for daily liveing. 常用的家具都有。 David:Like a refrigera

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 留学生在中国

To rent an apartment 介绍房源 David:This apartment is nice, but I am a student and would like to find a cheaper apartment. I think a two-bedroom is too expensive. Maybe a one-bedroom apartment would be cheaper. 这套房子是不错,但我是

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 留学生在中国

Chapter 1. advice to rent an apartment 第一章 租房建议 I want to ask you for a favor. I want to rent an apartment here in Beijing, but as a foreigner, I don't know the normal practice. Can you give me some advice? 我想请你帮个忙。我想在

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 留学生在中国

Chapter 9 Haunted Houses and Burning Money. 鬼屋和烧纸钱。 David:There are so many haunted houses in the Halloween. 万圣节里有好多鬼屋。 You:I have never been to a haunted house.It must be scary. 我从来没有到过鬼屋,一定很

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 留学生在中国