Angel《天使》主题曲:感动世界的天使 Sarah McLachlan也正是凭借这首电影《City of Angle》中的主题曲而名动寰宇,可以说正是她空灵清新的唱腔才使得那凄美的故事得以完美的阐释。那一丝丝的忧伤

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 电影歌曲

美国温情励志电影《弱点》的片尾曲Five for Fighting-Chances 歌曲: Chances 歌手: Five For Fighting Chances are when said and done Who'll be the lucky ones who make it all the way? Though you say I could be your answer Nothing lasts f

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(228) / 评论(0) 分类 电影歌曲

绯闻少女 Taylor Momsen 海扁王电影原声 Make Me Wanna Die 泰勒?莫姆森(Taylor Momsen,1993年7月26日-),是一名美国女演员及模特儿,原名:泰勒?米高?莫姆森(Taylor Michael Momsen)。泰勒因演出由小说

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 电影歌曲

Angel《天使》感动世界的天使 演唱者:Sarah Mclachlan Sarah McLachlan也正是凭借这首电影《City of Angle》中的主题曲而名动寰宇,可以说正是她空灵清新的唱腔才使得那凄美的故事得以完美的阐释。那

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 电影歌曲

Edelweiss《雪绒花》音乐之声(冯比托普) Edelweiss edelweiss edelweiss every morning you greet me Small and white clean and bright you look happy to meet me blossom of snow may you bloom and grow bloom and grow forever Edelweiss edelweiss b

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 电影歌曲

影视金曲:玫瑰之吻 Seal - Kiss From A Rose Artist:Seal Song:Kiss From A Rose There used to be a graying time all alone on the sea You became the light on the dark side of me Love remains a drug gets me high, that's how I feel Did you kno

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 电影歌曲

1987年的电影《热舞十七》(Dirty Dancing)讲述的是1963年一个17岁女孩,在乡下小镇度假时 与叛逆不羁的舞蹈老师的热恋,当时该片上映后,立刻以它的\情欲之舞\吸引力成为当年票房黑 马,2

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 电影歌曲

怀旧经典:Love Story 爱情故事 这是美国影片《Love Story》(1970年上映)的同名主题歌,片中的对白:Love means never having to say you'r are sorry(爱永远不需要说抱歉)已成为恒久的经典。 情歌圣手安迪

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 电影歌曲

Gossip Girl又开后门哦。绯闻女孩第三季第18集,Dorota和Vanya这对新婚恋人领到自己的新房钥匙之时,响起的欢快性感的歌曲,正是来自Blair 的扮演者Leighton Meester的单曲Your Love's A Drug,戏里叫人心

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 电影歌曲

1940年奥斯卡最佳影片金像奖的《蝴蝶梦》是一部古典的浪漫情节剧,故事幽邃、曲折,一个传奇的爱情故事。主题曲《Sealed With A Kiss》,极具浪漫色彩,叙离别情,却不伤感;道分手苦,却不

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 电影歌曲

[Charlie Puth] It's been a long day without you my friend 没有老友你的陪伴 日子真是漫长 And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again 与你重逢之时 我会敞开心扉倾诉所有 We've come a long way from where we began 回头

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

Julie Simon - You are a Part of Me 歌词 everybody loves everybody cries everyone has feelings on the inside everywhere you go everything you do feelings are a special part of you are you sad or mad or silly and glad find a friend and tell'em how yo

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

I See You - Leona Lewis Walking through a dream 穿过梦中 I see you 我看见你 My light in darkness breathing hope of new life 现在你活在我的世界, Now I live through you and you through me 我活在你的世界 Enchanting 欣喜而陶醉

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

Have you ever seen the stars at night and wonder 你曾否在夜中凝视繁星 Why so bright (so bright) 思考,它们为何如此明亮 Have you ever seen the sunset on a cloudy night 你曾否在一个多云的夜降临前,凝视夕阳 And won

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

Someplace good 歌词 Hope you find the feeling better Hope you're in a part of space Hope it wasn't hard to get there You found peace and you feel safe Good to know you finally made it I'll be in your neighborhood Know you love to travel And know yo

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

See the reflections on the water More than darkness in the depths See him surface and never a shadow On the wind I feel his breath Golden eye, I found his weakness Golden eye, he'll do what I please Golden eye, no time for sweetness But a bitter kiss

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

Time for Miracles是电影《失败者》及《2012》的片尾曲,其实是一首非常美的情歌。主唱是 亚当兰伯特(Adam Mitchel Lambert),美国歌手,被誉为Rock God,2009年参加美国FOX电视台的真人秀节目《美国

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

When I think back on these times, and the dreams we left behind I'll be glad cause I was blessed to get to have you in my life When I look back on these days I'll look and see your face You were right there for me In my dreams I'll always see you soa

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

Elgar intro) When the one thing youre looking for Is nowhere to be found And you back stepping all of your moves Trying to figure it out You wanna reach out You wanna give in Your heads wrapped around whats around the next bend You wish you could fin

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

Man In The Mirror 镜中人 michael jackson I'm Gonna Make A Change, 在我的生命中, For Once In My Life 我将作一次改变 It's Gonna Feel Real Good, 多么美好的感觉, Gonna Make A Difference 我想带来变化 Gonna Make It Right .

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(199) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲