Hi, everybody.This weekend is Memorial Daya time to pay tribute to all our men and women in uniform who've ever given their lives so that we can live in freedom and security.This year, the holiday is especially meaningful.It's the first Memorial Day

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

nbreak My Heart 《勿伤我心》《致命恋人》插曲 演唱者:Braxton Toni Toni Braxton 应是90年代国际流行乐坛最炙手可热的新生代女歌手之一,拥有多张百万销量 的唱片,多首耳熟能详的单曲和不计其数

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 电影歌曲

I Dont Wanna Miss A Thing《世界末日》主题曲 演唱者:Aerosmith I Dont Wanna Miss A Thing i could stay awake just to hear you breathing watch you smile while you are sleeping while you're far away and dreaming i could spend my life in this

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 电影歌曲

Take my breath away 带走我的呼吸 歌词中英双语 Watching every motion in my foolish lover s game On this endless ocean finally lovers know no shame Turning and returning to some secret place inside Watching in slow motion as you turn around

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

闪耀起来吧 回家路上灯将亮起 闪耀起来吧 即使这路上只有你 只要看看镜子里的自己 就能找到这旅程的意义 Stefani told MTV News, that Pharrell was very specific about the lyrics - he wanted them to be like, 'bear

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

安妮(奎文赞妮瓦利斯 Quvenzhan Wallis 饰)是一位年幼的孤儿,生活在当今的纽约市,她在养母汉尼根小姐(卡梅隆迪亚茨 Cameron Diaz 饰)照料下,过着举步维艰的日子。有一天,安妮的命运终于

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲