The best thing about living in a country that has four seasons is summer. Everyone looks forward to it. Summer is a time when we have picnics in the park and the sky is always blue. I go to the beach a lot in the summer and go hiking. It can never ge

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 听一分钟英文-S

在这个夏天里的美国国家部门的演讲里,汉斯罗斯林用他的神奇的泡泡数据来打破了对发展中国家的误解。一个混合了传统数据演讲和中国以及后救助世界的新的分析。

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:世界权势大转移

Chase Boy- Summer's Song 夏天过去 秋天到来 我突然很想念千里之外的你 Just to let me know you're doing okay miles away from me This summer is coming to a close And I'm starting to figure out That I cannot live without you Ooh, I hop

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 E乐吧

你第一次接触酒精是多大?上一次喝醉是什么时候?喝醉后做过见过什么最羞耻的事?酒精到底有什么用 本期hot talk带你看尽醉酒后的各类趣事糗事。酒精虽好,可不要贪杯哦

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 中国传媒大学英语电台

Todd: OK, Keith, I was surprised to hear that you actually lived in Finland. 基思,我很吃惊你居然住在芬兰。 Keith: Yeah, I lived in a small farm town there. There's a little place called Kalhaba. About 8,000 people live there. Yeah, it

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

lesson103 Which season do you like best? Miss Williams: Look at the blackboard,children. Miss Williams: What's the weather like in Spring,Sandy? Sandy: It's often warm,Miss Williams. Miss Williams: What's the weather like in Summer? Sandy: It's ofte

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 朗文3L看听学英语第一册

校园霸凌,似乎我们都不陌生,甚至比我们想象的更加严重。它几乎存在于世界上所有国家和地区,存在于每一所学校里。在本期banana hot talk里,胸有大爱、心系天下的banana们严肃讨论了关于

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 中国传媒大学英语电台

迪士尼超唯美电影美女与野兽上映啦 有没有被贝儿公主美妙的歌声吸引呢?或者是被大表哥帅一脸??说到迪士尼 就不得不提近年来大热的迪士尼女星Selena Gomez 而她曾经的男友Justin Bieber与

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 中国传媒大学英语电台

Last year the world was hot like never before. That is according to international weather researchers. They say it was due to climate change. Weather researchers from the United States and Switzerland measured the temperatures around the world. They

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 轻松英文阅读

Smart Summer Eating Habits Could Help You Stay Fit ABC News' Dave Zinczenko shares some thoughts on snacking smart this summer.

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2016年

1940年奥斯卡最佳影片金像奖的《蝴蝶梦》是一部古典的浪漫情节剧,故事幽邃、曲折,一个传奇的爱情故事。主题曲《Sealed With A Kiss》,极具浪漫色彩,叙离别情,却不伤感;道分手苦,却不

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 电影歌曲

So, you're a college student or a recent grad and, despite your best efforts, you've got nothing going in this summer. 那么,你是一个大学生或者一个新毕业生并且,即使尽了最大努力,在这个夏天仍一无所获。 No inte

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

英文歌词: Do you remember, Or should I rewind, To that summer when you caught my eye, I played it cool, The weather was hot, You had the beauty and the beach on lock. With your flip flops, half shirt, short shorts, mini skirt, Walkin' on the beach,

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Language Points 1.And your hair suddenly having a mind of its own. 2.Your favourite makeup melting in your purse. 3.Dealing with very complicated bras and bra straps in order to wear cute, summery clothes. 4.And then having those same summery clothes

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 爆笑英语口语

For six months, Yellowstone endures an unrelenting winter. An ice world of hunters and hunted. But now footsteps on the slopes of a mountain herald a change in the season. The sun regains its strength.Water flows again. The race begins to recover win

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2012年

Purchasing a watermelon is kind of a risky investment. It's usually giant, so you're really committing to a lot of fruit. And the thick green rind protecting the pink flesh means there's no easy way to know how good the fruit is inside. Or is there? 买

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Oh Danny boy哦,丹尼男孩 The pipes那个吹着管乐的 The pipes are calling管乐声正在响起 From Glenn to Glenn and down the mountain side形成的溪谷正在山脚下缓缓的流淌着 The summers gone and all the flowers are dying夏天过去了,所有的花儿都凋零了 Its you

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Congratulation on winning the championship. That is very exciting! Wow, thank you, thank you so much 祝贺您赢得总冠军,那让人非常兴奋!Wow, 多谢,非常感谢 I think I know the answer to this, but did it feel different this time,

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

The summer holidays are over. People have returned to work. The children are back at school. And this is my first podcast since July. So, what sort of summer has it been in Britain? Lets start with the bad news. Our economy is in big difficulties. Pr

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 听播客学英语

Aiste: Hello, Christophe. So what is summer like in Belgium? Christophe: Well, at first I would like to answer you that summer is much more better than wintertime in Belgium because there is more sunshine, and the days are longer so there is more sun

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂