突如其来的特辑!准备好一起唱歌了吗?超超超超超长的hot minute和CCDer们的灵魂安利等你哦!

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 中国传媒大学英语电台

Do you know what I like? Summer vacation. I like it because I can go outside to play. If it rains, I can stay inside and play checkers. And this summer my family may go to Beijing, because we have not been there yet. Do you know what I don't like? I

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

This past summer, Kobe Bryant reached out to the player to whom he has long been compared: Michael Jordan. 在刚刚过去的这个夏天,科比布莱恩特拜访了自己长期被公众所比较的对象:迈克尔乔丹。 Bryant, the Los Angele

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Todd: Hey, Marika! Marika: Hey! Todd: How you doing? Marika: I'm OK. How are you? Todd: Good. Marika do you like summer? Marika: No, I don't like summer it's my least favorite summer. Todd: Wow, why? Marika: Because I don't like hot weather. I don't

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语练习册

What are the four seasons of the year? 年有哪四季呢? Which months do autumn include? 秋天包括哪几个月? What are the winter months? 冬季的月份是哪些? Many flowers bloom in the spring. 春天百花盛开。 The weather is hot in t

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片 作品简介 : 在这个夏天,美丽的女孩弹着美妙的音乐。静静的欣赏音乐,消灭扰难的彩球。 操作方法:鼠标操作,点击射碎彩球。

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语娱乐小游戏

Blizzard 暴风雪 In summer, we experience hurricanes. 夏天会刮飓风。 When a hurricane comes, winds blow strongly and it rains a lot. 飓风来临时,会伴有强风和大雨。 So, what happens if we have a hurricane in winter? 那么,冬天

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(167) / 评论(0) 分类 与美国小学生一起学英文第7册

Songs About Summer 关于夏天的歌曲 Welcome to This Is America from VOA Learning English. Here in the northern part of the world, we are in what some call the dog days of summerin other words, the hottest weeks of the year. To ease the heat, Ste

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(七)月

Goodbye, Summer. Hello, Autumn. Or Is It Fall? 再见,夏天,你好,秋天 Now the VOA Learning English program, Words and Their Stories. This is the program that explores the origin and uses of popular words and expressions in American English. Toda

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(九)月

Todd: Hey, Marika! 嗨,玛莉卡! Marika: Hey! 嗨! Todd: How you doing? 你怎么样? Marika: I'm OK. How are you? 我很好,你呢? Todd: Good. Marika do you like summer? 很好。玛莉卡,你喜欢夏天吗? Marika: No, I don't li

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

CHAPTER 15The Crickets 第十三章 蟋蟀 The crickets sang in the grasses. 蟋蟀在草丛里唱歌。 They sang the song of summer's ending, 它们唱夏季收场之歌, a sad, monotonous song. 一支忧伤单调的歌。 Summer is over and gone

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 夏洛的网

How Not to be Wrong, by Jordan Ellenberg 乔丹艾伦伯格《如何避免错误》 Ellenberg, a mathematician and writer, explains how math plays into our daily lives without our even knowing it. Each chapter starts with a subject that seems fairly

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Do you know what I like? 孩子眼中的夏天 Do you know what I like? Summer vacation. I like it because I can go outside to play. If it rains, I can stay inside and play checkers. And this summer my family may go to Beijing, because we

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

where in the world:究竟在哪里 例句: I think we're completely lost. We've been driving around for hours and I've got no idea where in the world we are. 我想我们彻底迷路了,我们在这开车兜了几个小时但还是不知道我们究

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 美国俚语

Todd: So, Marion, what you do you think of the winter we are having? 托德:马丽恩,你怎么看我们正在经历的冬天? Marion: The winter at the moment, it's very cold, isn't it, but most of the time it's quite sunny as well. It's dry a

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

说到天气,这几天南方各省市集体出现的极端天气可真是让人头疼。回想5月的某一天开始回温的时候,热爱夏天的小编开心到飞起Summer is finally upon us!不少人和小编一样,两个月前短袖短裤就

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

我们今天一起来学怎么用美语谈很热的天气! 1) so hot 很热 2) hot out 外面很热 3) scorcher 炎热的天气 OMG! It's so hot today! 哎呀!今天这么热!I know! It's so hot out! 对啊!外面太热啊!It's a scorcher! 天

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 OMG美语

According to a memo released by the White House last Thursday, President Barack Obama will read the following books while on vacation in Martha's Vineyard: 根据上周二白宫发布的备忘录,巴拉克奥巴马总统将会在马撒葡萄园岛度

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

临近七月,暑假的气息越来越浓。夏天的热浪如火如荼,而托福报名的考位争夺战也在悄无声息地进行着。目前北京七八月份的考位早已经被抢夺一空,众多期望着能在闲暇的暑假好好拿下托

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

Summer has reached England at last. For the past week the sun has shone and the birds have sung. There is a very old English song, from the thirteenth century, about the arrival of summer. It is written in mediaeval English, which is difficult to und

发表于:2019-03-01 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 听播客学英语