You take your ad to the newspaper Hi! Can I help you? yes, I want to place an ad in your newspaper. Sure. Can I see it? Here it is. Hey,did you write this ? Nice copy. Can I apply? Well, do you have any experience? That depends on what you mean by

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 游戏学英文男女速配

You,Yuka,and Keiko have trouble agreeing What's wrong with him? He doesn't appeal to me-doesn't turn me on. I agree. He doesn't do anything for me either. how about this one? I think he's hot. Didn't we already see his picture? He looks so familiar.

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 游戏学英文男女速配

You, keiko, and Yuka are opening envelopes I don't see why we have to keep looking. We have our Mr.Right. I wonder. You don't mean that football player, do you? Sure. Bod's perfect. Humph. What does that mean? He's so...so ordinary. Ordinary? He 's h

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 游戏学英文男女速配

You talk to the post office clerk This card was in my box. I'm here to pick up my mail. Oh, you are the one. I beg your pardon? You're the one who needs to rent a bigger box. A gigger box? No,no,no. I don't want to rent a bigger box. I'm here to pick

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 游戏学英文男女速配

Benjen gave Jon a careful, measuring look. You dont miss much, do you, Jon? We could use a man like you on the Wall. 班扬仔细地审视了琼恩一番,说:琼恩,什么事都逃不过你眼光,是么?我们长城守军很需要你这样的

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

I had not forgotten, Ned replied quietly. When the king did not answer, he said, Tell me about Jon. 我不敢忘记。奈德静静地回答。眼看国王没有答话,他便问:跟我说说琼恩的事情。 Robert shook his head. I have never se

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

Ned held out his hand. Let me have it, then. 奈德伸出手:那就交给我罢。 Luwin did not stir. Pardons, my lord. The message is not for you either. 鲁温学士没有反应。老爷,很抱歉,可信也不是给您的。 It is marked for

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

I am the blood of the dragon, she told herself again. 我是真龙传人。她再度对自己说。 When at last the sun was low in the sky, Khal Drogo clapped his hands together, and the drums and the shouting and feasting came to a sudden halt. Dro

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

Five men, three boys, a direwolf, twenty horses, and a cage of ravens given over to Benjen Stark by Maester Luwin. 五个男人,三个孩子,一只冰原狼,二十匹马,还有一笼鲁温学士托班扬史塔克捎带的大乌鸦, No doubt

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

约翰·亨特把所有世界问题浓缩在一块四英尺乘五英尺的板子上,让他四年级的学生来解决这些问题。在2011 年的TED 大会上,他解释如何让他的学生参与世界和平游戏,以及为何复杂、自发性的

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(168) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:和平使者

[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语操作敏捷小游戏

When we think of games, there's all kinds of things. 当我们提起游戏时,脑海中会浮现很多回忆。 Maybe you're ticked off, or maybe you're looking forward to a new game. You've been up too late playing a game. 或许你被某个游戏折

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲娱乐篇

Science and technology 科学技术 Premarital sex 婚前性行为 The waiting game 等待的游戏 Chastity before marriage may have its uses after all 婚前守贞可能的确有作用 WHEN is it the right time to do the deed? 什么时候做爱做的

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人科技系列

A man who sees nothing has no use for his eyes, the Mountain declared. 什么也发现不了表示他用不着眼睛,魔山宣布, Cut them out and give them to your next outrider. 把他们的眼睛挖出来,交给替补的斥候, Tell him y

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

She lifted her head. 她昂首道: And I am Daenerys Stormhorn, Daenerys of House Targaryen, of the blood of Aegon the Conqueror and Maegor the Cruel and old Valyria before them. 我呢?我是暴风降生丹妮莉丝,坦格利安家族的丹妮莉

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

How is King Joffrey taking the news? Tyrion asked with a certain black amusement. 乔佛里国王对此事有何反应?提利昂带着某种黑色的兴致发问。 Cersei has not seen fit to tell him yet, Lord Tywin said. She fears he might insist

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

You can forget Monday morning blues if you work for Dan Rice - the king of Britain's most laid-back company. 如果你为丹赖斯工作的话,就再也不用担心周一综合症啦!因为他是英国工作最悠闲的公司的老板。 Business

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Today I am going to teach you how to play my favorite game: 今天我要教你们怎么玩我最爱的游戏: massively multiplayer thumb-wrestling. 超级多人拇指摔跤 It's the only game in the world that I know of 这是我所知的唯一一个

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

The warriors exchanged a baffled look. 两个战士交换着困惑的眼神。 Jorah Mormont spurred his horse closer. 乔拉莫尔蒙爵士踢马靠近。 Princess, he said, you have a gentle heart, but you do not understand. 公主殿下,他说,您

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

Tyrion had made him stick it out once, just to be certain. 某一天,提利昂叫他把舌头吐出来,确定一下。 Definitely a tongue, he had said. Someday you must learn to use it. 的确是舌头,他评说,哪天你总得学着用。 A

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》