性格与爱好 通过个性和爱好的问答,主考官可以初步判断面试者的性格特点是否适合职位的需要。性格外向的人往往容易给人留下热情活泼、思维敏捷但不深沉的印象,这类性格的人在面试时说话的节奏要适当放慢,语言组织得当,要注意给人以博学多才、见多识广的良好形象。性

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语口语

J: Jack and Mary broke up. A: its so sad. They had been together for only two months. Do you know what the matter was? J: Mary said Jack was cheating on her. Jack was seeing a girl from his hometown. One day, Maey saw them holding hands and ended the

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 和老外聊天地道口语

Personality and Appearance 1.Tell me about your father. What kind of person is he? Well, he's very friendly, smart and funny. 2. What does he look like? He's young, short and handsome. He has straight black hair and green eyes. 3. What does your moth

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 英语词组对话

性格与爱好 通过个性和爱好的问答,主考官可以初步判断面试者的性格特点是否适合职位的需要。性格外向的人往往容易给人留下热情活泼、思维敏捷但不

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语300句

通过个性和爱好的问答,主考官可以初步判断 面试 者的性格特点是否适合职位的需要。性格外向的人往往容易给人留下热情活泼、思维敏捷但不深沉的印象,这类性格的人在 面试 时说话的节

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

A: OK, class, settle down. I have the results of your individual personality tests. I am going to hand them out and if youd like, you can read them out loud to the rest of the class. B: Ill read mine! A: OK, go ahead. B: It says here that I am advent

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

图片1 character n.特性,性质,品质,字符,性格,人物 例句:My mother is a woman of good character. 我母亲是个性格很好的女人。 They are the two main Characters in the play. 他们是该剧中的两个主角。 temp

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 漫画搞定六级词汇(文本+音频)

Part 2 Coffee! 咖啡创意 Dialogue Script3 对话原文3 Tina: This motor oil case is still really slippery. Jack: Yeah, time for more coffee! Tina: Sure, why not? I think I want a chocolate chip cookie, too. Jack: By the way, I heard Kitty's just got in

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 CRI实用英语课堂

Part 1 The History of Coffee 咖啡起源 The history and development of the beverage that we know as coffee is varied and interesting, involving chance occurrences, political intrigue, and the pursuit of wealth and power. According to one story, the ef

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 CRI实用英语课堂

语法学习重个性阅读部分重方法 考生们,经历了一模考试之后,如何把你所获得的成绩和你理想成绩间的距离缩短?距离二模考试只有一个多月的时间了,你打算如何复习?下面,就英语学科

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语学习方法

I think the biggest misconception about introverts is that they're antisocial. 我觉得人们对性格内向者最大的一个误解就是:他们不爱交际。 学习重点: 1.misconception 误解;错误想法 misconception (n.) 误解;错误

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

Los Angeles Murals Add Color, Character to City 洛杉矶壁画为城市增添色彩,个性 LOS ANGELES The city of Los Angeles is famous for its murals, located on the sides of buildings and highway overpasses. Artists say the murals add character a

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA常速英语2013年(十月)

Ravens Crow with Individual Flair There's a well-known conspiracy of ravensthat's what you call a group of ravensthat likes to hang out near a zoo in the Austrian Alps. Every day these ravens conspire to steal the food that's set out for the wild boa

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年科学美国人3月

个性《大侦探福尔摩斯》拳击场上的爱尔兰轻快小调 小罗伯特唐尼和裘德洛主演的《大侦探福尔摩斯》个性十足,两位主角都不是我们传统印象中淡定镇静的福尔摩斯与华生,而是能文能武,

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

Dialogue 1 Jingjing: Mark! Yoo hoo! Wake up sleepyhead! You're gonna be late for class. 京晶:马克!嘿嘿!快醒醒,贪睡虫!你上课要迟到啦。 Mark: Hey! Didn't I tell you not to wake me up? I don't care if I'm gonna be late for

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

模仿文本: You'll often see the singer with his tail cocked jauntily, singing from a fencepost or shrub. Bill wide,trembling with the effort of producing that earsplitting territorial advertisement. It's the extrovert side of a normally introver

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀