Whatever.. 不管了 Dre, just let it run Dre开始吧 Aiyyo turn the beat up a little bit 音量再大点 Aiyyo.. this song is for anyone.. fuck it 这首歌为每个人而唱 Just shut up and listen, aiyyo.. 闭上嘴 注意听 I sit back with this

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

We were on our high, now we're on our low 也曾有炙热的爱情但如今关系已低至冰点 I need to pull myself together 我想我要强撑着振作 Going back to sleep, wake me up when you leave 就此长眠在你离开之际将我唤醒 Last

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

美国爆潮个性口头禅

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 新英语口语900句

1.You look nice in that color. 你穿那种颜色很好看。 2.You look like a million dollars. 你看上去帅呆了。 3.I didn't expect you to do such a good job. 我没想到你干得这么好。 4.You two make a lovely couple. 你们真是天生的

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Twenty-two, people who speak two languages may unconsciously shift their personalities when they switch from one language to another. 第二十二点:讲双语的人可能会在切换语言的同时,连个性也不自觉地跟着变了。 学习重

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

As 2014 drew to a close, I became one of the last baby boomers to turn 50. Or possibly, I became one of the first Generation Xers to reach that milestone. Depending where you draw the line, either I am about to enjoy the fruits of half a century of i

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

A: Hey, do you have a plan for tonight? A: 嘿,你今晚有什么安排没? B: Not yet. B: 没有啊。 A: There is a fashion show in Ladies Club tonight. Let's go there together. A: 今天晚上女士俱乐部有一场时装秀,我们一起去看看

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语脱口秀之流行时尚

A: May I help you? A: 有什么可以为您效劳的吗? B: I'd like to see that white skirt. B: 我想看看那件自裙子。 A: You really have a sharp insight. This model is popular with young ladies. A: 您真有眼光。这款深受年轻女士的

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语脱口秀之流行时尚

A new study conducted by relationship researchers from Wellesley and the University of Kansas says that opposites don't attract. In reality, people are attracted to others who have the same views and values as themselves. 韦尔斯利学院和勘萨斯

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Research from the University of Edinburgh and the Bronx Zoo suggests that cats have personalities similar to those of African lions. Some suggest this means your cat wants to be rid of you. 爱登堡大学和布朗科斯动物园的研究表明,猫和

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

1. 如果只是遇见,不能停留,不如不遇见。 If we can only encounter each other rather than stay with each other, then I wish we had never encountered . 2. 宁愿笑着流泪,也不哭着说后悔。心碎了,还需再补吗? I wo

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Unlimited Growth: Live your Dream Life! Did you know that the only limits on your success are in your own imagination? We limit ourselves too often without even realizing it. Discover the strategies that will help you experience unlimited growth! 你知

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 大学四六级阅读

1.You look nice in that color. 你穿那种颜色很好看。 2.You look like a million dollars. 你看上去帅呆了。 3.I didn't expect you to do such a good job. 我没想到你干得这么好。 4.You two make a lovely couple. 你们真是天生的

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Thousand times no! 绝对办不到! Easy does it. 慢慢来。 Don't push me. 别逼我。 Have a good of it。玩的很高兴。 What is the fuss? 吵什么? Still up? 还没睡呀? It doesn't make any differences. 没关系。 Don't let m

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Thousand times no! 绝对办不到! Easy does it. 慢慢来。 Don't push me. 别逼我。 Have a good of it。玩的很高兴。 What is the fuss? 吵什么? Still up? 还没睡呀? It doesn't make any differences. 没关系。 Don't let me down. 别让

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Thousand times no! 绝对办不到! Easy does it. 慢慢来。 Dont push me. 别逼我。 Have a good of it。玩的很高兴。 What is the fuss? 吵什么? Still up? 还没睡呀? It doesnt make any differences. 没关系。 Dont let me d

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Thousand times no! 绝对办不到! Easy does it. 慢慢来。 Don't push me. 别逼我。 Have a good of it。玩的很高兴。 What is the fuss? 吵什么? Still up? 还没睡呀? It doesn't make any differences. 没关系。 Don't let me down. 别让

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

You look great today. 你今天看上去很棒。(每天都可以用!) We are so proud of you. 我们真为你骄傲。(表扬孩子最有效。) Im very pleased with your work. 我对你的工作非常满意。(正式、真诚的赞扬。)

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

从口头语看个性,口头语可以反映出一个人的性格。由此,你可以加深对说话者的了解。绝对经典,选两句作为你的个性口头禅吧。 Thousand times no! 绝对办不到! Easy does it. 慢慢来。 Don't push m

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Hi! How are you? The woman smiled as she took the seat beside me. She had to lower herself slowly, squeezing her ample bottom into the seat, filling all available space. Positioning herself comfortably, she plopped her enormous arm on our common armr

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台