WRITING FIVE [00:01.07]写作指导 [00:02.14]We hear a lot Bout style.People say,When will I find my style?How can I develop a style? [00:05.58]我们常听到人们谈论风格。有人问:我怎样才能找到我自己的风格?怎样才能形成

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 零距离李阳疯狂英语口语

I am an optimistic and easy-going person. 我是一个乐观且容易相处的人。 How would you describe your personality? 你怎样形容自己的个性呢? To be frank, I am an optimistic and easy-going person. 坦白地说,我是一个乐观且

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 玩转商务英语900句

What made you leave W Company? 是什么让你离开W公司呢? What made you leave W Company ? 是什么让你离开W公司呢? Because I want to work in a big company. 因为我想到大公司工作。 The company culture here is a match with m

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 玩转商务英语900句

A: What do you think about Matt's new girlfriend? B: Samantha? She's pretty hot. I can't believe she fell for Matt. A: I don't seem to have much luck with girls. B: Why do you think that is? A: I say the stupidest things around girls. I don't know wh

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 对话类英语听力

A: What do you think about Matt's new girlfriend? B: Samantha? She's pretty hot. I can't believe she fell for Matt. A: I don't seem to have much luck with girls. B: Why do you think that is? A: I say the stupidest things around girls. I don't know wh

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 高级-Advanced Listening

Management is a funny thing. Most of the people I know who are in management are not actually managers. I mean, they dont have any qualifications to say they are managers. I think most managers are like that. They spend a year or two in a job and the

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 听一分钟英文-M

Personality and Character I: What kind of personality do you think you have? C: I'm easy to approach and friendly to everyone. / I'm inclined to think independently. / Frankly, I have a inquiring mind. / I think I'm a cooperative worker. / Well, I ap

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 面试英语

关于个性、性格 269.What kind of personality do you think you have?你认为你具有哪种性格? 270.I'm quite active and energetic.I approach things enthusiastically and I don't like leaving things half done. 我积极而充满活力

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 面试英语

Lesson 20 Describe a Person 第20课 描述一个人 A:What's your new roommate like? A:你的新室友长什么模样? B:He is a handsome man with a round face. He is around average height. B:他是一个英俊的男人,圆脸。中等身材。

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语口语宝典第一册

Your Sleeping Position and Your Personality Everyone has got two personalities the one that is shown to the world and the other that is secret and real.You dont show your secret personality when youre awake because you can control your behavior, but

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

Sometimes we may find that we don't take care of ourselves. 有时候我们对自己太狠。 I find, for example, after a period of pseudo-extroverted behavior, 我发现自己在假装外向性格一段时间之后, I need to repair somewhere on

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲科学篇

S: why? Did tom pop the question? N: not yet. But I wonder if I can get my parents consent. S: let me guess, your parents want you to marry a Chinese man, right? N: you are right. It is giving me a real headache. I feel like Im between a rock and a h

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Management is a funny thing. Most of the people I know who are in management are not actually managers. I mean, they dont have any qualifications to say they are managers. I think most managers are like that. They spend a year or two in a job and the

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正英语一分钟

出国旅游你会选择怎样的酒店?今天我们说说几大国际连锁酒店集团和他们旗下酒店的特色。另外,我们还会教你怎么用英语描述拖鞋、热水壶之类国人不能缺少,但国外酒店房间不提供的东

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

What kind of personality do you have? Do you ever think about your personality? I do. I think its very interesting to explore personality. My own personality has changed a lot over the years. When I was a child, I was painfully shy, but now Im brimmi

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 听一分钟英文-P

Do you like doing speaking activities in class? How often do you do them? I like speaking activities. Its always fun to speak to different people and practice your English. The teacher usually chooses something fun to talk about. I like role plays. W

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 听一分钟英文-S

面试官比较喜欢问及个人的兴趣爱好方面的问题,可别以为他们爱打听,窥探人的隐私,其实从这些方面能看出一个人的性格,所以尽量要表现自己积极、合作的一面啊。 I (Interviewer 面试者

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

David Cameron and Nick Clegg enjoy happier times at the beginning of the coalition. The elusivesecret of happiness could be as simple as remembering the good times and forgetting the regrets, a new university study reported yesterday. For people who

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

【原文】 People and ColorsOne person chooses a bright red car, but another prefers a dark green. One family paints the living room a sunny yellow, but another family uses pure white. One child wants a bright orange ball, but another wants a light

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

(一)名词性复合句 一些人相信向其他国家学习将使他们了解自己的信念和传统。 Some people believe that learning more about other countriesoften helps you to learn about your own beliefs and traditions. 我强烈认为由

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语