大家好,欢迎收听并学习Faith口语课堂-天天学,我是Faith老师。英语学习其实并不难,加入到我们的天天学课堂里来,你会发现这样学英语原来是这么轻松,有效。 Lily这个英文名字很好听,我

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 faith电台天天学口语

invite sb to do sth 邀请某人做某事 invite sb to somewhere 邀请某人去某地 例句: I invited him to have dinner with me yesterday. 昨天我邀请他和我一起吃晚餐。 Lucy is shy, she would not invite her classmates to practice d

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

My wife and I talk about our long day, meaning we had many things happen today, and maybe we are very tired, so we had a long day. 我妻子和我聊着我们漫长的一天,意思是今天我们身上发生了很多事,或者是我们很累,所以

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 ESL杰夫的一天

新GRE考试考查的目的与旧GRE考试的宗旨并没有变,但是新句子填空题与旧GRE句子填空部分相比,新GRE句子填空新增了单空双选、多空多选题型,主要体现特点如下解析: 1. 对词汇要求加深 由上

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE英语

to do something on the fly 同时做某事英文释义 To do something while one is operating or moving.例句 I read the new sales report on the fly thismorning while riding the subway to work. 今天早上,我在乘地铁上班的路上阅读了新

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 每日商务英语

call dibs的英文解释如下:中文意思是有权利要求怎么样,有权要求做某事(expression used to claim rights/possesion on sth./sb.)。 例句: I get carsick in the back seat, so I call dibs on the front seat. 我坐在后座晕车

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 美国俚语

He is competent for the position. 他做这个工作没问题。 1. competent 能够胜任的;有能力的;称职的 be competent to do/for 有能力做/胜任.. Make sure the firm is competent to carry out the work. 要确保这家公司有能力胜

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

Welcome back to English at Work.At the offices of Tip Top Trading, things are a bit tricky. 欢迎回到职场英语。Tip Top Trading办公室的事情有点棘手。 Denise has been reinstated at the company but now wants to do more than just order

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

Of course Anna.As it's you. If it was Tom asking, I would have said no!What's that Denise? 当然了,安娜。因为是帮你。要是汤姆问的话,我肯定不答应!你说什么,丹尼斯? Hey Anna, what are we going to do about the des

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

That's a good idea Anna.Yeah butNo buts Tom, that's a good solution. 好主意,安娜。是的,但没有但是,汤姆,这个办法很好。 Well done Anna could you draw up a rota so we know who's going to be ordering the pens and when? 做得好

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

It is not our abilities that show what we truly are. It is our choices. 语音讲解 单词发音 abilities n.能力,才能 truly adv.真实地,不假;真诚地 choices n.选择 连词发音 it is not our abilities 轻读重读 重读:not/cho

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着Gwen学英语之每日早读

很多同学都在问什么样的模拟的比较好?要解决这个问题我们必须明确一点就是为什么要做模拟题,或者说做模拟题能为大家带来什么好处。辅导专家提醒考生,这个问题要对半来看,模拟题

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语

When someone has a crush on you, whether you like them back or not, you are going to lead them on. Why? Because it's human nature. 当有人喜欢你的时候,不论你喜不喜欢对方,你都会做出误导他们的行为。为什么要这样做呢

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

迷你对话: A: What did you say when she told you the news? 当她告诉你这个消息时,你说什么? B: I clammed up. And finally, I asked her to chew the cud for such an important decision. I could not have the heart to disappoint her wi

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

Sometimes I forget why I'm doing, what I'm doing. 有时候我忘了为什么我在做,我在做什么。 Have you ever done that? 你曾有过这种经历吗? I'm not just talking about a memory problem, although that's possible too. 我并不仅仅

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Subject : Cut it out! 迷你对话 A: You have requested increasing your salary for many times. But we are facing deficit now. 你已经要求加薪很多次了,但是我们现在面临财政赤字。 B: Cut it out! You just wouldnt like o give a p

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

I'dpreferto... 更愿意做某事 例句: A:TomorrowisSunday.Whatarewegoingtodo? 明天就是周日,我们做点什么呢? B:Whataboutapicnic?Wecouldgotothecountry. 野餐怎么样?我们可以去乡下。 A:Actually,I'mnotinthemoodtogooutoft

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

本期内容: They who cannot doas they would, must do as they can 不能如愿而行,也须尽力而为 这里 would 和must 都是情态动词 情态动词本身有一定词义,是表示语气的单词,和动词原形一起构成谓语,所以

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 口语侠每日早读

本期内容: 常速:If a thing is worth doing,it is worth doing well. 慢速:If a thing is worth doing,it is worth doing well. 如果一件事值得去做,就值得把它做到最好。 这是一个if引导的条件状语从句,if译为如果

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 口语侠每日早读

第一、迷你对话 A: I was just about to go to bed when the telephone rang last night. 昨晚我正要上床睡觉,电话铃响了。 B: Who was it? 是谁打来的? A: Kate. She said she was too excited to go to sleep. 凯特,她说她自己

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语