A new study indicates that combining aerobics and weight lifting can help people with Type 2 diabetes keep their blood sugar levels under control. Most people probably think of diabetes control in terms of diet or insulin, but Dr. Tim Church says exe

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2010年12月

Archaeologist Makes Case for Seafaring Neanderthals The more we learn about Neanderthals, the more like us they become. They made jewelry, from shells and eagle talons. They probably painted cave art. They may have buried their dead as well. 我们对尼

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年科学美国人5月

Tina:Hey Michelle, this is my friend James. He' s visiting Shanghai from New York. 米歇尔,这是我的朋友,詹姆斯。他从纽约来上海玩。 Michelle: Oh, hi James. Nice to meet you. So, uh, you visiting for business or pleasure? 哦,詹

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

Heart-stopping moment as it happened on our air last night, Eyewitnesses reporter Darla Miles was reporting from the Bronx at 6 pm when a powerful storm, suddenly swept through and nearly swept Darla away. So if your apartment does not have if your a

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2011年

Iranians Prepare For Traditional New Year Celebrations 伊朗民众为庆祝传统新年做准备 WASHINGTON Iranians around the world are preparing to celebrate their traditional new year, Nowruz, which falls on Thursday. The ancient tradition is al

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2014年(三月)

News in the age of information We are often told that the age of the information economy has arrived. The idea is that intellectual work is becoming a more important source of wealth than manufacturing. There are already too many factories for the nu

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力文摘 English Digest

A trough is triggering widespread heavy rain and isolated thunderstorms about southeast Queensland while a separate trough over New South Wales is causing showers, generally in the states southwest. The monsoon trough is generating thundery showers a

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 澳洲ABC新闻快递2015年

介绍: Easy does it! 小心点;慢慢来 Easy does it, guysyou're moving a priceless piece of art! 慢点,哥们!你们搬的可是一件无价之宝啊! Easy does it! 镇定一下 = Calm Down Sue: Where is my camera? My passport is gone too

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语俚语天天说

歌词: Youre a troublemaker, youre a troublemaker. Huh, you aint nothing but a troublemaker, girl. You had me hooked again from the minute you sat down. The way you bite your lip, got my head spinning around. After a drink or two, I was putty in y

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲