奥斯卡精选 《沉没的羔羊》 主题曲 Who gave them the right, Waltzing back into , Your life, your life, your life. Now I feel fear, I wish that they'd never come, Here, here, here. What they're gonna do, what they're gonna say, Taking you

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 英语歌曲收藏之一

Sometimes silence expresses more than words do. 有时候,沉默比话语表达得更多。

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2015.1

1. Sh! Sh! Babys Sleeping I Said, Sh! Sh! Babys sleeping! I Said, Sh! Sh! Babys sleeping! What did you say? What did you say? I Said, Hush! Hush! Babys sleeping! I Said, Hush! Hush! Babys sleeping! What did you say? What did you say? I Said, Please b

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 英语节奏训练

演讲简介:即使我们生活外表上看起来还行,内在的世界却可能是个痛苦的世界,导致一些人决定轻身。在TEDYou上,约翰施拉姆邀请大家打破自杀者和试图自杀者之间的沉默,并提供更多资源

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:生存故事

Your life story is an expression of who you are; the words you choose to use shape this story. Your words create the essence of your inner culture and the core of your identity and destiny. 你的生活故事就是你是谁的真实表现;你选择使

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 励志英语

语言是社交礼仪的直接工具,想让你的语言讨大家喜欢吗?当然可以,如果你掌握了交谈的技巧,遵守交谈的法则,你一定会成为社交高手。 Find what to say in your favorite topics. 知道如何谈论你最

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

The United States is a highly active society, full of movement and change, people always seem to be on the go. In this highly charged atmosphere, Americans can sometimes seem brusque or impatient. They want to get to know you as quickly as possible a

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英美文化

There's A Kind Of Hush There*s kind of hush all over the world tonight. All over the world you can hear the sound of lovers in love. You know what I mean. Just the two of us, and nobody else in sight.

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 英文歌曲第一辑

1. I have a choice. 我可以选择。 It is not your talents or abilities, but your choices that ultimately decide your fate. You ARE your choices. 你的命运不是由你的天赋或是能力决定的,而是由你的选择决定了你最终的命运

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

但丁加布里埃尔罗塞蒂 Dante Gabriel Rossetti (1828-1882)英国诗人、画家、先拉斐尔派代表人物,在英国美术史上和诗歌史上都占有重要地位。他于1848年创建先拉斐尔艺术兄弟会。1862年他美丽的妻子

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

I like for you to be still 我喜欢你是静静的 I like for you to be still: it is as though you are absent and you hear me from far away and my voice does not touch you It seems as though your eyes had flown away and it seems that a kiss had seal

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(21) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Lesson 333 Keep silent! 1.Keep silent1请保持安静! 2.Silence is gold.沉默是金。 3.Why are you so silent?为什么这么沉默呢? 4.It's so silent.真够安静的 5.What a silent night!多么宁静的夜晚呀!

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛傻瓜机口语极短句

I used to think that I could not go on 我原以为我无法坚持下去 And life was nothing but an awful song 生命只不过是首让人忧郁的歌 But now I know the meaning of true love 但现在我明白了真爱的含义 I'm leaning on the ev

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

I like for you to be still 我喜欢你是静静的 I like for you to be still: it is as though you are absent and you hear me from far away and my voice does not touch you It seems as though your eyes had flown away and it seems that a kiss had seal

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

沉默 沉默 没得聊?这种尴尬的寂静,该如何打破?虽说要和陌生人攀谈并不容易,但打开话匣子可能只需要你的一句话。不造该如何开口的小伙伴们,下面就来看看吧! 1. How are you doing toda

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

A young woman sits alone in a caf sipping tea and reading a book. She pauses briefly to scribble in a nearby notepad before showing her words to a passing caf worker: Where are the toilets please? 一位年轻的女士独坐在咖啡馆里,正一边小

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

When studying foreign speech, dont forget about body language, says Anne Merritt. 学习外国语言时,别忘了身体语言,语言学作家安妮梅里特讲到。 Something as simple as a smile can display friendliness in one culture, embarras

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

As immigration activists gathered in Lower Manhattan on Friday afternoon, chanting in Spanish to denounce the Supreme Court deadlock that effectively shut down President Obamas program of deportation relief, a group of eight advocates stood quietly i

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

The World's Greatest Swordsman At an exhibition of the world's best swordsman, the third-place fencer took the stage. A fly was released, and with an arc of his sword he cut the fly in half. The crowd cheered. Then the second-place man sliced a fly i

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

I shall not leave you, I said. 我不离开你。我说。 I shall look as if I were suffering. I shall look a little as if I were dying. 我将会象是很痛苦的样子我有点象要死去似的。 It is like that. Do not come to see that. It is

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 小王子