A Silent Killer: Carbon Monoxide Poisoning 沉默的杀手:一氧化碳中毒 From VOA Learning English, this is Science in the News. Im Bob Doughty. And Im June Simms. Winter has brought cold weather to many parts of Earths northern hemisphere. With

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(477) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年VOA慢速英语(十二)月

曾被多次翻唱的老歌,灵动的前奏和极具爆发力的副歌形成鲜明对比: Toris Amos- Silent All These Years 《Silent All These Years》 原唱是TORI AMOS,这首歌是她沉寂多年终于决定出来面对一切的第一首歌,

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 英文手机铃声歌曲

《沉默的羔羊》是一部改编自托马斯哈里斯同名小说的惊悚电影,由乔纳森戴米执导,朱迪福斯特、安东尼霍普金斯等人主演。该片讲述了实习特工克拉丽斯为了追寻杀人狂野牛比尔的线索,

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年ESL之商务英语

Super Tuesday in America saw a dozen state primary elections in the presidential nominating process. Hillary Clinton reinforced her position as the front-runner in the Democratic race, winning Texas, Georgia, Virginia and Massachusetts. Bernie Sander

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人文艺系列

沉默的山姆雕像被推倒 This is AP News Minute. President Trump is expected to announce a plan to relax rules that restrict greenhouse gas emissions from coal-fired power plants. The plan will give states more leeway to regulate air pollution.

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2018(八)月

Before you speak,ask yourself if it is kind,necessary,and true;or does it improve on the silence? 说话前先问问自己;要说的话友善吗?必须要说吗?是真话吗?或者只是为了打破沉默? 图片1

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2016.11

讲解文本: silent treatment 冷战,沉默对待 My girlfriend's giving me the silent treatment because I forgot her birthday. 我女朋友一直跟我冷战呢,因为我忘记了她的生日。 He and his wife have been giving each other the

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 愉悦口语

The couple hadn't spoken to each other for a week. They were both waiting for the other one to break the ice. 这对夫妇已经一个星期没说过话了 两人都在等 另一方先开口

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

So here's the sound that we played in the room. 这是我们在房间中播放的声音。 And this is a high-speed video we recorded of that bag of chips. 这是我们摄制的薯片袋的高速视频。 Again it's playing. 同样, There's no chan

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲科技篇

The Sound of Silence/Scarborough Fair The Sound of Silence 沉默之声 单曲收听 Hello darkness 2)my old friend, 黑暗,我的老朋友, I've come to talk with you again. 我又来和你交谈。

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

《Words I Couldn't Say》原唱是Rascal Flatts,这是一个由来自哥伦布的Gary Levox、Jay DeMarcus and Joe Don Rooney三名成员组成,是一个乡村音乐风格的乐队,他们以演唱和谐而闻名。 in a book in a box in the cl

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

Australian man, Scandinavian town, 澳大利亚的他 皮肤带着北欧的棕褐 Kicking stones round a square. 广场上百无聊赖的他踢着石头 Sat for a while and carved out a smile, 或是安静的坐着 脸上印刻着深深的笑意 As i

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Here I come, creeping, creeping, everywhere; By the dusty roadside, 我来啦,到处爬呀,爬呀,沿着尘土飞扬的路边, On the sunny hillside,Close by the noisy brook, 爬上阳光灿烂的山坡,接近潺潺的小溪, In every sha

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第四册

Work hard in silence. Let your success be your noise. 在沉默中努力,让成功自己发声。(Frank Ocean) 图片1

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2015.1

This is SCIENCE IN THE NEWS, in VOA Special English. I'm Christopher Cruise. And I'm Bob Doughty. Winter has brought cold weather to many parts of Earths northern hemisphere. With the cold comes a danger as old as mans knowledge of fire -- death or i

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(138) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语言学习

Nearly half the victims of bullying in junior middle schools choose to stay silent rather than seek help or solutions to the problem, China Youth Daily reported. 据《中国青年报》报道,在遭受校园欺凌后,近半初中生受害者选择

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Yeah, I'd rather be a lover than a fighter 我宁愿当个爱人而非斗士 'Cause all my life I've been fighting 一生都在拼搏 Never felt a feeling of comfort 却从未曾感受过一丝安稳和慰藉 All this time, I've been hiding 总是躲躲

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

Conversation 1 对话1 Have you seen the new Hannibal Lecter movie? 你看过汉尼伯莱克特(影片《沉默的羔羊》中的食人医生)的新片了吗? Oh, yes. You? 哦,看了。你呢? Yes. What did you think of it? 我也看了。你觉得

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 大忙人学社交口语

我们今天一起来看看白洁最喜欢的美剧之一!2 Broke Girls! 破产姐妹! 第二季16集里的美语说法!1) to go ham on 很努力地做某件事 2) Sleepy Time 帮助你入睡的茶 3) knocks you out 让你睡得很香 4) Facebook

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 OMG美语

I like for you to be still, it is as though you were absent 我喜欢你是寂静的,仿佛你已不在 and you hear me from far away, and my voice does not touch you. 你在远处聆听,而我的声音却无法触及。 It seems as though your e

发表于:2019-03-10 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读