Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 高级时尚英语话题王

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 英语说遍全球文化

10. The Future of Cars 10. 汽车的未来 The fact is, when we do our market research around the world, we see that there's nearly a universal aspiration on the part of people to own an automobile. And 750 million people in the world today own a car

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 历史英雄名人演讲

People love their automobiles. They allow us to go where we want to when we want to. They're a form of entertainment, they're a form of art, a pride of ownership. Songs are written about cars. Prince wrote a great song: Little Red Corvette. He didn't

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(136) / 评论(0) 分类 财富精英励志演讲

So, Linda, what do you think about self-driving cars? Everyone is talking about them. 琳达,你怎么看自动驾驶汽车?所有人都在谈论它们。 I think they are a great idea. Just think. Blind people could use them. And old people coul

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 大家说英语

Alex, do you like to drive? 阿莱克斯,你喜欢开车吗? Sure. But I don't like to sit in traffic! 当然。但是我不喜欢堵在路上。 When I'm tired, I avoid driving. 当我比较疲惫的时候,我会避免开车。 I know. It is n

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 大家说英语

The US car company General Motors is recalling more than four million vehicles worldwide due to a software defect linked to at least one death. 因软件问题造成至少一名车主死亡,美国汽车制造商通用汽车公司正在全球召回4

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

汽车类Automobile 整车Finished Automobile 轿车Passenger Car 休旅车Recreational Vehicle (RV) 小型商用车(3.5吨以下)Light Duty Commercial Car (Less Than 3.5 Tons) 大型商用车(3.5吨以上)Heavy Duty Commercial Car (More Than 3.5 Tons) 散装车Bulk Truck 搅拌车

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Flying cars has always captivated the world's imagination. Now, one company claims it is one step closer to making the technology a reality after releasing new designs for its revolutionary vehicle known as the TF-X. 飞行汽车一直以来都吸引着

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

first gear 一档 second gear 二档 reverse 倒车档 two-stroke engine 二冲程发动机 diesel 柴油机 limousine 豪华轿车 drophead 活动车篷汽车 (美作:convertible) racing car 赛车 saloon 轿车 (美作:sedan) roadster 敞蓬车 wecker, beat-up car, jalopy 老爷车 notch

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Today I have been both murderous and merciful. 今天,我既凶残又仁慈。 I have deliberately mown down pensioners and a pack of dogs. 我故意杀死了领取养老金者和几条狗。 I have ploughed into the homeless, slain a couple of ath

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Informed conversations about self-driving cars no longer are about feasibility. New key talking points are When? and Which automakers first? and Who will be responsible when an accident happens? 消息灵通人士关于自动驾驶汽车的深谈已经

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

China will end subsidies for new-energy vehicles (NEVs) after 2020, but analysts said onSunday that government support for the sector is still needed. 据报道,中国在2020年以后将会结束新能源汽车补贴政策,但是相关分析人员周

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Mandarin has become a new vehicle for foreign automakers to woo Chinese customers. 普通话现在已成为外国汽车制造商招揽中国消费者的新手段。 It sometimes even sings such as when Nicholas Speeks, a Briton who heads sales and ma

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Driverless cars 无人驾驶汽车 In the self-driving seat 坐在无人驾驶汽车的座位上 Google is miles ahead of its rivals in the race for autonomous motoring 谷歌在无人驾驶领域研发的竞争中已甩开对手几条街 Not quite a

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人科技系列

Business: China's motor trade Driven to the brink 商业:中国汽车贸易,逼入绝境 Slowing car sales are a threat to shaky dealerships. 汽车经销商如履薄冰,销售放缓雪上加霜。 China's car market used to run like a high-rev

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列

GWEN IFILL: One year ago, when automakers held their big show in Detroit, a gallon of gas went for an average of $3.31. Now, as the auto show gets under way again, it's dropped by a third, all the way down to $2.13 a gallon. And that presents some in

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈社会系列

Shanghai has become the No 1 city in the world for ownership of new energy vehicles (NEVs), according to data provided by the automobile registration department of Shanghai. 上海市车辆登记部门提供的数据显示,上海已成为全球新能

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

The blast occurred when people sought shelter at the filling station and in nearby shops, after days of torrential rains left many homeless or powerless. President John Mahama has annouced three days of national mourning starting from Monday. The gov

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 2015CRI中国国际广播电台

Presenter/producer: Jean Dong Jo: This is Real English from BBC Learning English. Im Jo. Jean: And Im Jean. Jo: Today were going to look at words and phrases that you might not find in your English text book. Jean: 学习英式英语非常重要的一部分就是要

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(144) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语在线听