Cars in the Future As big cars cause many problems,such as pollution, shortage of parking space,crowded trfafic,scientists are now trying to design some small cars that may some day replace todays big automobiles.If more people begin to drive such ca

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(154) / 评论(0) 分类 英语专业四级考试指南

F: What kind of car is best for me? M: For you, I would recommend this one here. F: The compact? Why do you think that one is better than the others? M: This automobile is just right for your needs because not only is it compact for ease in city driv

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-食物

汽车: 轿车sedan 房车limo 油门accelerator 刹车brake 引擎engine 离合器clutch 排档gears 汽缸cylinder 遮阳板sun visor 保险带seat belt 保险杠bumper 方向灯blinker 尾灯tail lamp 轮胎tire 轮胎花纹thread 汽化剂carbu

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

We call the seats the passenger seats and the driver's seat. 我们把那些座位叫做乘客座位和驾驶员座位。 The right side of the car is usually called the passenger side of the car. 车的右侧通常称为乘客侧。 I get comfortabl

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 ESL杰夫的一天

为未来清洁能源投资-奥巴马演讲 Hi, everybody. Im speaking to you this week from a factory in Petersburg, Virginia, where theyre bringing on more than 100 new workers to build parts for the next generation of jet engines. 大家好。本周

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

unit 548 租中型汽车 dialogue 英语情景对话 A:How much does it cost to rent a mid-size car? A:租一辆中型汽车需要多少钱? B:I can give you one for S30 a day or $ 200 a week. B:可以一天30美元,也可以一星期200美元。

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(240) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

A: Good day! What can we do for you? 您好!我们能为您效劳吗? B: I'm considering buying a new car, the old one hasn't been running too well recently, and was wondering what kind of credit you can offer me. 我正在考虑买一辆新车,旧

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

Business Frankfurt Motor Show Autoficial intelligence 商业 法兰克福车展 人工机动智能 Where does the car end and the phone begin? 传统汽车与智能手机交汇于何方? SHARON can park herself. At a signal from a smartphone, a sys

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列

But some of the shoppers had angry words for Mr. Sloan. 但一些顾客向斯隆先生投诉了。 Shopping here is dangerous! said nice Mrs. O'Hara. 在这购物真危险!漂亮的奥哈拉夫人说。 It won't happen again, said Mr. Sloan. 绝不会

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 小狐外传

FOX ON WHEELS 小狐脚踩风火轮 DOCTOR FOX 医生小狐 On Saturday, Carmen called Fox on the phone. 星期六卡门打电话给小狐, Dexter and I are going out on our skateboards, she said. 我跟德克斯特会出去玩滑板。她说。 I'

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 小狐外传

ECONOMICS REPORT - As Boomers Age, Times Change in the U.S. Labor MarketBy Mario Ritter Broadcast: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 16:00:00 UTC I'm Mario Ritter with the VOA Special English Economics Report. The olde

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年慢速英语(六)月

Google's self-driving cars have gone a total of 100,000 miles with no accidents and now the company is working towards making their vehicles even safer. 谷歌的无人驾驶汽车已累计安全行驶10万英里(约16.1万公里),未发生任何

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Automakers are gearing up to unveil their newest designs at the North American International Auto Show. Organisers say, on the media preview days falling on next Monday and Tuesday, around 45 new production vehicles and experimental concept cars will

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Madrid has ordered half of most private cars off the roads on Thursday to tackle worsening air pollution a first in Spain. 周四马德里要求几乎半数的私家车禁止上路,以解决严重的空气污染问题,这项措施在西班牙尚属

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

We're not at this world yet, but it's coming. 那样的世界还未到来,但很快就能实现。 Right now, it's like we're in a world that is seeing the first automobile. 现在的状况就类似于当初汽车的首次亮相。 The first crypto

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲国际问题篇

Mobile phones can lose half of their value a month after being released, meaning they depreciate faster than cars, according to research. 一项研究指出,手机在发布一个月后就会贬值一半,这意味着其贬值速度比汽车还快。

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

China experienced a drastic slowdown in new energy vehicle (NEV) output and sales in September after authorities cracked down on subsidy scams, the latest industry data showed. 最新行业数据显示,我国有关部门打击骗补后,9月新能源

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

塞巴斯蒂安斯伦出于减少交通事故并挽救生命的目的,参与了谷歌无人驾驶汽车的研发制造。令人称奇的 视频 展示了在DARPA举办的无人驾驶汽车大赛中胜出者在没有驾驶员的情况下穿梭与繁忙

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲视频集

BBC news with Iain Purdon. An explosion at a petrochemical plant in southeastern Mexico has killed 3 people and injured more than 1030. The plant is a part owned by Mexico's state oil company Pemex. Here is Nicolas Russia. Officials at Pemex say they

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 中英双语新闻

Stuart slept under the canoe that night. 斯图亚特那天夜里睡在独木舟下。 He awakened at four to find that the rain had stopped. 四点钟醒来时他发现雨停了。 The day would break clear. 天已经晴了。 Already the birds were

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 精灵鼠小弟