Larry和李华开车去多伦多渡假,结果在路上遇到了一些问题。他们会用到两个常用语:Dodge a bullet和cheapskate。 LH: Larry, 还要开多长时间才到多伦多啊? Larry: If we don't make any more stops, we should get

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 美国之音《流行美语》

I was leaving my driveway to drive one mile to town. There were woods and few houses along the way. I had just pulled out and there was a thick fog rolling in. Very creepy at night. I had only gone a half a block at most very slowly when I saw a ver

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英语灵异故事

我上个月坐火车到纽约去看朋友,上车后刚要坐下,旁边座位上的女乘客就开始很大声的自言自语,看上去精神好像不太正常,吓得我只好在过道对面远远地坐下。 后来我注意到,每次有人要

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 美国习惯用语

1. gasoline,汽油。片段中还提到了petrol,petrol多用在英式英语中,表示汽油。在美国很多时候还听到人们把汽油说成gas,gas在美式英语中(尤其多用在口语中)可表示汽油,加油站就是 gas station。 eg

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 蒋健棠教你听英语广播

Fill it up,please. Premium or regular,Madam? Premium,please. Could you check my tyres,too? I think they need air. No problem,Madam. Should I check the air in the spare tyre as well? I don't think so. It's brand-new. Should I clean the wind shield for

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

第31期:At the Gas Station 在加油站 X:May I help you? X:我能为您服务吗? Y:Yes.Fill it up,please. Y:是的,请把车子加满油。 X:Premium or regular? X:高级的还是普通汽油? Y:Regular,please. Y:请加普通汽油。 X:Anyt

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 出国旅游口语一本通

今天我们来看一看加油的英文怎么说加油 用英语怎么说要看情况、语境和对象来说!并没有add oil/fighting这样的说法! 1. 比赛中! Go! China!(冲啊!)Come on! China! (加把劲啊!)Chi-n! Chi-n! 加

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 这句英语怎么说

经典语境背诵 Daniel: My family like going out for picnics a lot. My children always enjoy it. We would sometimes go to the suburbs which is really fun.But of course I should make sure that we have enough gas so the first place for the big day i

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 英语大赢家上册

bathroom n. 浴室;洗手间 restroom n. 洗手间 gas station n.加油站 Can I use your bathroom? 我能借用一下你的卫生间吗? Where is the restroom? 请问洗手间在哪儿? I need to pee really badly. 我真的很想撒尿。 My b

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

加油是个日常用语,有好多英语翻译。用哪个合适要看上下文,以及说话对象等。 1. 看比赛时的加油怎么说? 这个大家小时候就学过的,用Come on China!,Come on England就可以了。 2. 看球连续喊加

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

1. Q: Where does the woman prefer to live? A) Near the station. B) In the country. C) In the city. D) Near her work place. 2. Q: Where will the woman stop on her way? A) At a cigarette store. B) At a bus station. C) At a gas station. D) At Aunt Mary'

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级听力-短对话

Business 商业 Carmakers 汽车制造商 Revenge of the petrolheads 燃油车赢得先机 Fossil-fuel cars are getting much cleaner, making life hard for green ones 燃油汽车越来越环保了,环保汽车日子难过了 THE Chevrolet Volt, a c

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列

first gear 一档second gear 二档reverse 倒车档two-stroke engine 二冲程发动机diesel 柴油机limousine 豪华轿车drophead 活动车篷汽车(美作:convertible)racing car 赛车roads

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

你知道怎样用地道的美式口语翻译下面这段话吗? 走这条单行道,在第一个红绿灯时左转, 那里就是 Hemphill Avenue, 是一条双线道。往下走, 你会在你的左边看到一个加油站,继续走50 码,直

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

At the 1900 World's Fair in Paris, Rudolf Diesel exhibited an engine that could run on oil from vegetables and plants. But Diesel's design was eclipsed by automobile engines that ran on petroleum-based fuel. Today, though, with concerns about the env

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2008年5月

unit 429 驾车加油 dialogue 英语情景对话 A:Excuse me. Where is the nearest gas station? A:劳驾,请问最近的加油站在哪? B:Turn right, and you will find one about a mile ahead. B:右转,然后你会在前面大约一英里处发现

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(155) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

词汇畅谈(Vocabulary Build-up):kick 口语训练营(Everyday English):英语情景对话:在加油站 语法天地(Grammar Talk):介词词组

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味青春英语

The future of cars 汽车的未来 Wireless wheels 无线互联汽车 Connected cars will make driving safer, cleaner and more efficient. Their introduction should be speeded up 联网汽车将让驾驶更安全、环保、高效。应当加快介绍推

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人文艺系列

Thanks to used-car website Carvana, it is now possible to buy your own set of wheels at the touch of a button, from the worlds first and only coin-operated car vending machine in Nashville, Tennessee. Its quick, its easy, and its err not cheap, but c

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Stopping for Gas 停车加油 Kathy and Evan finish their picture taking and continue driving. 凯西和艾凡拍完照后继续开车。 E:Uh-oh. My gas gauge is way down. I'd better stop someplace for gas. 艾 凡:糟了。车子油表指针降到底

发表于:2019-03-18 / 阅读(2955) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄旅游观光英语通