This is AP News Minute. Without mentioning President Donald Trump by name, Hillary Clinton peppered her Friday commencement speech with barbs against her former rival. Speaking at her alma mater Wellesly College, Clinton took aim at Trump's budget an

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2017(五)月

alumni directory / yearbooks / end of yearbooks 校友录 Hello, everybody. My name is Jack. And Im 21 years old. Im from a small town just outside of London. A lot of people that live there do work in London, so usually we visit there a lot of the t

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(21) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

剧码: Lets Get Together Yi-jun: I'm glad you're on your ten-year reunion planning committee. Holly: Yeah, you get the TV to yourself while I spend my nights surfing the Net for missing classmates. Yi-jun: That's not why. This way I can see how yo

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

9. Look, the president of the college is going to make the opening speech now. 瞧,校长要致开幕词了。 还能这样说: The president of the college is delivering the opening address at graduation exercises. The president of the college i

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

经典句型:I major in business administration. 我的专业是工商管理。 A:What is your major? 甲:你的专业是什么? B:I major in business administration. 乙:我的专业是工商管理。 A:What are you good at? 甲:你有什么专长呢

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 生活口语天天说

【今日基础词】 Science 【Transcript】 A: Ill prepare a hundred coffins, 99 for corrupt officials and one for myself. Who said so impressive words? B: Of course our former premier Zhu Rongji. A: Really? I like him very much! B:My criticism is

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(246) / 评论(0) 分类 听基础单词练听力

继女即将毕业并搬到纽约,贵妇后妈打算给她举办一场毕业欢送派对,不料竟然遇到了让她烦心的情敌,争吵失利之后,贵妇后妈向好姐妹诉苦,好姐妹能否给她找回面子呢?豪门派对、娇艳

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 比弗利娇妻 第四季

Lesson 9 Knock 1.Opportunity knocks but onec. 2.Knock it off,you big mouth! 3.I knocked my socks at the E-mail. 4.That fantastic BMW knocks me dead. 5.We didn't knowk off until 5 o'clock. 6.Let's knock around this topic. 7.He graduated from the schoo

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛口语提高版

【讲解】: 1.Take that class you've always been interested in Now is the time to make the most of your education by signing up for a class or two that will lead to personal fulfillment or improved career prospects. 参考译文:参加那些你一

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语俚语天天说

2.3 Inquire about Courses 圣诞节 M: How did you choose courses when you were abroad? W: That's a very good question. Choosing proper courses and effectively planning a college schedule is very important to the progress toward your educational goal

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 想聊就聊

毕业季,我们就来说说毕业吧。很多人觉得美国大学是宽进严出。大学绝对不是混日子的地方。那么美国大学生辛苦4年都在干什么?最后的毕业典礼又是怎么庆祝的? 美国应届毕业生的困扰

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

If I hadn't owned to my mistake and confronted failure fast 如果我没有快速承认和改正错误 instead of ignoring it, I would not be here today 如果我忽略了这个错误 就不会有今天的我 So maybe another possible thing for you g

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

Now China's sizzling(red-hot) economy is growing at its fastest rate in a decade. This year 5 million young people will graduate from the country's universities, with the potential to boost China's economy still further. But the government estimates

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英伦广角

KPMG, a top fifty ideal employer and a member of the big four, says it wants to help new employees build both careers and wealth. The firm has recently increased its 401(k) benefit matching 75 cents on every dollar for up to 5% of all employee contri

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录

I'm a Columbia college graduate I know there can be a little bit of a sibling rivalry here But I'm honored nevertheless. 我是一名哥伦比亚大学的毕业生我知道可能会有一点同门弟子相争的劲儿但我还是为能够在你们今天

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

And I would apologize, but it did not have anything to do with security 我很抱歉 但这同安全没一点关系 Those graduates just wanted you to know what it's like to register for classes here 这些毕业生只是想让你们体会一下 选课

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲