I shall be waiting for you in front of the hospital. 我会在医院门前等你的。 I shall have to go. 无论如何我一定要走。 Shall I open the window? 我可以打开窗户吗? Shall I give you a hand? 我可以帮你什么忙吗? I s

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 英语日常口语

A Doll's House 《玩偶之家》(亨里克 易卜生,挪威) A Farewell to Arms 《别了,武器》(海明威,美国) A Midsummer Night's Dream 《仲夏夜之梦》(莎士比亚,英国) A Tale of Two Cities 《双城记》(查尔斯 狄更斯,英国

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

He made a speech at the commencement. 他在毕业典礼上作了一次演讲。 commencement,本指开始,因为毕业就相当于又一个开端,所以commencement在美国英语中也可表示毕业典礼,相当于graduation ceremony。 He m

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 蒋健棠英语实用句子

自我介绍:年龄与经验 894. Since my graduation from school two years ago, I have been employed in ABC company as a junior secretary. 毕业至今两年来,本人一直在ABC公司任初级秘书。 895.I have been in an exporting c

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 面试英语

Situation: LinZhi and Joe have recently graduated from university,and are discussing the trouble they are having finding jobs. 情景:林芝和乔刚从大学毕业,他们在讨论找工作过程中遇到的问题。 Joe: So,how`s the job-hunt go

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Language Points 1. You've got to find what you love. 2. You will fail at some point in your life. Accept it. You will lose. 3. You will never truly know yourself, or the strength of your relationships, until both have been tested by adversity. 4. Lea

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 爆笑英语口语

自荐求职信范例 范例一: Dear Sir, I take the liberty of writing you to apply for a position in your corporation. In 1981,graduated from the Powerman Course and Electrical Equipment Repair Course of the U.S. Engineer College and also gr

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

随着新一年的来临,大大小小的招聘会也闪亮登场了。作为大学即将毕业的学生来说,学生生活的重要组成部分学业也逐渐被就业给取代了。当就业挑战成为大多数学生忧心难题的时候,如何

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Finding a date for Prom can be a stressful experience for many. Just ask Sam Steingard. 对许多人来说,找一个毕业舞会的伴儿可能是一次压力满满的体验。那正好问问Sam Steingard吧! With the big date drawing ever nearer,

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Finding a date for Prom can be a stressful experience for many. Just ask Sam Steingard. 对许多人来说,找一个毕业舞会的伴儿可能是一次压力满满的体验。那正好问问Sam Steingard吧! With the big date drawing ever nearer

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Last week, I finished my middle school life and I would be in high school soon. I had my graduation ceremony. My parents came to my school and joined the ceremony. I was very happy, I took many pictures with my friends. I felt like I was growing up,

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

1.Keep Building and Maintaining Your Friendships 继续建立和保持你们的友谊 Making friends after college is hard, but meaningful friendships make a big difference on almost every aspect of your life for decades to come. So make an effort to

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Students aiming to enter Tsinghua University this year had better be able to swim or be prepared to learn swimming and pass a swim test. 今年打算进入清华大学的学生最好会游泳,否则就得准备学游泳、通过游泳考试了。 L

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

When graduate school entrance exam scores are released every year at this time, many romantic relationships take a hit. Lovers considering different locales for work or study must make some tough choices beginning with whether or not to break up. 每年

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

And most of all, congratulations to this distinguished group of morehouse men 最重要地 祝贺莫尔豪斯的这个优秀群体 The class of 2013 2013届毕业生 I have to say that 我不得不承认 It's a little hard to follow 这有点难读 N

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

1.I am not an outstanding student of yours,but you are the most respectable teacher to me in my eyes. On this special day,I extend my heartfelt respects to you! 我不是您最出色的学生,而您却是我最尊敬的老师。在这特别的日

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

又一个毕业季来临,同学们在一番努力后,想必对未来也都有了打算:读研的读研,工作的工作。对于同窗好友来说,毕业就意味着分离;校园情侣们也面临着情感危机(emotional crisis),忠于爱

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

1.graduate from 从毕业 例句:He was graduated from this college 10 years ago. 十年前他从这个学院毕业。 2.retire from 退休 例句:I have decided to retire from Formula One racing at the end of the season 我已经决定在这个赛

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 世界名人简介

You scared me half to death. 你把我吓个半死。 In a nothing to do town, nothing's going down After them stars show up Before Midnight 专辑:See You Tonight 歌手:Scotty McCreery After Henley left, you said I could get back on stage again

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

没有您的建议和指导,我是不可能完成学业的。 I wouldn't have been abled to complete my studies without your advice and guidance。 哎呀,我们大一的时候看起来多天真呀! Ah, how naive we were when we were freshmen! 那

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语