●新年 祝贺新年! Here's to the New Year! Here's to the New Year! (祝贺新年!) Cheers! (干杯!) 新年快乐! Happy New Year! Happy New Year! (新年快乐!) Happy New Year to you, too! (新年

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(128) / 评论(0) 分类 口语8000句

Oh, come on, you know you wanna sit down. You gotta...or maybe it's more comfortable for some of you to be standing. This is our Mother's Day show. Welcome, everybody. Our audience is filled with pregnant moms for the very first time. Right? (Yeah.)

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2009

It is Mother's Day today. 今天是母亲节。 Do you know Mother's Day, Bobby? 波比,你知道什么是母亲节吗? No, I don't. What is it? 我不知道。什么是母亲节? It's a day for mothers. It's on the second Sunday of May. 这是关

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 江苏译林版牛津小学英语(3起)五年级下册

Tomorrow was Mother's Day. Danielle wanted to do something for her mother. She was thankful for everything her mother did. She decided to cook her dinner. She also decided to get her a necklace. She went to the mall with her dad. She bought a pearl n

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第5级听力-English Level 5

Let's Hear It for Mom! 听听妈妈的故事 Where would we be without mothers, those tireless caregivers who wipe our noses, pack our lunches, cry at our weddings, and always consider us, though we may already be adults, their babies? Although we ma

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

In the U.S. Mothers' Day is a holiday celebrated on second Sunday in May. It is a day when children honor their mothers with cards, gifts, and flowers. First observance in Philadelphia, Pa. in 1907, it is based on suggestions by Julia Ward Howe in 18

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 白领美丽英文诵典365

贾斯汀比伯是当今欧美乐坛流行音乐王子。不仅在音乐上有惊人的才华:创作、打鼓、跳舞、弹吉他、弹琴等样样行,而且长相很帅气。他先在YouTuBe唱红了自己,随后被著名歌手Usher挖掘并培

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

《再见,是最悲伤的词》是天后席琳献给母亲的一首歌,非常感人,唱得席琳热泪盈眶。 Mamma 母亲 You gave life to me 您给我生命 Turned a baby into a lady 把握抚养大(把婴儿养成女士) And mamma 妈妈

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(182) / 评论(0) 分类 英语金曲精听

今天我们要学的词是pamper。 Pamper, 是娇惯,纵容的意思。I will pamper myself with a hot bath after a long day at work, 忙碌一整天后,我决定泡个热水澡,好好放松一下自己。Even as the economy lags, pet owners

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

U.S. President George Bush is at his Texas ranch, where his daughter Jenna is getting married in a private ceremony at the Bush home. The president noted the occasion in his weekly radio address. 美国总统布什目前在德克萨斯州他的牧场家

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2008年5月

Jay Leno, welcome home 杰雷诺 欢迎回家 By virtue of the power vested in me by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts 我将行使马萨诸塞州 and the Board of Trustees of Emerson College 和爱默生学院校董会授予我的权力 I hereby con

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

今天我们要学的词是pinch。 Pinch, 是紧缺,困难的意思。美国食品价格的上涨,对很多家庭的日常开支造成了影响。 Many families are feeling the pinch of food prices, 国际原油价格的攀升已经体现在了汽

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

今天我们要学的词是pinch。 Pinch, 是紧缺,困难的意思。美国食品价格的上涨,对很多家庭的日常开支造成了影响。 Many families are feeling the pinch of food prices, 国际原油价格的攀升已经体现在了汽

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

今天我们要学的词是priceless。 Priceless, 珍贵的,无价的。 He considered his experience as a volunteer with the peace corps priceless, 他觉得自己在和平队无偿服务的这段经历是极其宝贵的。 A good public library

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

今天我们要学的词是catch on。 To catch on, 意思是流行起来。现在美国有些大公司开始把公司草坪改为菜园。 The idea of 'company gardens' is slowly catching on, 公司开菜园的做法正在慢慢流行起来。在美国

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

Thank you very much. Thank you Thank you so much. Thank you Thank you. Please, please have a seat. 非常感谢大家 谢谢非常感谢大家 谢谢谢谢大家 请入座 Thank you Thank you, President Spar, trustees, President Bollinger Hello, Clas

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲