Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得 10 到 30 积分的奖励 ! Thank you !

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 新森林的孩子们

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得 10 到 30 积分的奖励 ! Thank you !

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 新森林的孩子们

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 新森林的孩子们

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 新森林的孩子们

Tiger, terror of the jungle. By Mary Hastings Bradley 老虎,森林恐怖之王,马里哈斯丁布莱德利 To us in America the tiger is an interesting animal; but to the people of the jungle he is a constant terror, 对于美国人,老虎是一

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材6

The land was ghostly with the first signs of morning, 清晨第一缕阳光让大地变得十分诡异。 and through the grayness the giant pines rose darkly like columns in some dim underground vault. 在灰暗中,一棵棵巨松在黑暗中耸立,

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材6

Quickly now and loudly we counted the whiskers and tied them with grass to protect them from the natives. 我们大声地数着老虎的胡须,将胡须和杂草捆在一起,从而保护土著居民。 For tiger whiskers are the most useful sort

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材6

My eyes raced down the barrel of my rifle in frantic fear lest the tiger be gone. 我的眼睛扫过枪管,生怕老虎会消失。 The tiger was there, to the right of the buffalo, a picture of savage life and death. 老虎在这里,在水牛的左

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材6

Looking at a rainforest from high in the sky, you might think all the trees look about the same. 从天空高处向下看热带雨林,你可能会觉得所有的树木都是一样的。 But they are not. 但它们是不同的。 Take, for example,

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(二)月

[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片 如何开始: 游戏加载完成后,点击【play】,再点击【let's play】,最后点击向右的箭头进入游戏。 游戏介绍: 莎宝贝今天要去森林里面认识小

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小游戏

Predators 捕食者 Predators kill other animals for food. 捕食者杀死其他动物来获取食物。 Snakes are one of the predators in jungles. 蛇类是丛林中的捕食者之一。 They are predators to rats and other small animals. 它们捕食

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 与美国小学生一起学英文第6册

Can Forests Help Feed the World? 森林能帮着为世界提供粮食吗? Experts predict nine billion people will live on our planet by 2050. They say by that time demand for food will be two times what it is now. Officials are worried about that pr

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(六)月

First, we all need to get out in the forest. 首先,我们都得走出家门,走进森林。 We need to reestablish local involvement in our own forests. 我们需要重新使当地的居民融入到我们森林中去。 You see, most of our fore

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲科学篇

Not only that, we're continuing to plant one or two species and weed out the aspens and birches. 不仅如此,我们还在继续种植着那一两种单一的树木,还继续着把山杨和桦树清除出去。 These simplified forests lack compl

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲科学篇

If you were to lay your digestive tract out in a straight line, it would form a tube spanning nearly ten meters. 如果你将消化道拉直成一条线,它的样子就像是一条长达将近十公尺的管子。 学习重点: 1.digestive tract 消

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

I tried to keep my eyes away from his perfection as much as possible, but I slipped often. 我努力让自己的眼睛看向别处,尽可能地不去注意他的完美,但我还是常常偷瞄他。 Each time, his beauty pierced me through with s

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 暮光之城•暮色

引言: 禀赋迥异,万物各就其位; 倘若我不能将森林背负,你也无法将坚果打破。 The mountain and the squirrel Ralph Waldo Emerson The Mountain and the Squirrel Had a quarrel; And the Mountain called the Squirrel 'Little

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 精美英文欣赏

I can use my stick to get some purchase on the rope. 我可以用这根棍子来做绳索的支点 And once you've got a turn around the stick, 先把它在木棍上缠一圈 you can then just twist it,and it will lock on itself. 接着一拧 它们就

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 荒野求生

70 years ago today during the Second World War, 200 people trie to get out of a German prison campin Poland. You may know their efforts as they wereportrayed in The Great Escape movie. That was theThe Great Escape movie made by MGM but there wasnot a

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力精选进阶版

引言: 禀赋迥异,万物各就其位; 倘若我不能将森林背负,你也无法将坚果打破。 The mountain and thesquirrel Ralph Waldo Emerson The Mountain and the Squirrel Had a quarrel; And the Mountain called the Squirrel 'LittleP

发表于:2019-03-10 / 阅读(123) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读