Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 135 Mystery of the Wild West B

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 134 Mystery of the Stolen Snow

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 138 Mystery of the Missing Pop

Grandfather and Mrs. McGregor were back home when the children returned from QuestMaster. I read your note about your meeting at QuestMaster, Grandfather said to the children. So how did Watch do on his first day of work? Watch took a long doggie bre

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 78 The Mystery in the Computer

The next morning the Aldens waited only long enough to eat breakfast and change the name of the houseboat. Benny climbed up the ladder to change the letters. He said, I hate to take The Watch Alden down. But youve had your day, Watch. Today it will b

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 12 Houseboat Mystery

The four Aldens left the door open a crack. The deer were half buried in the snow, and they struggled to stand up. They dont want any help, said Benny. They dont need any, said Henry. They are up now. The two deer shook themselves to get the snow off

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 13 Snowbound Mystery

Now that breakfast was over, Benny said, My, I feel good. I feel like having an adventure. I only wish our shadow would stop whining. Shadow, dont you know that shadows dont whine? But Shadow paid no attention. He ran along, whining softly. Violet sa

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 15 Bicycle Mystery

Listen! said Violet. It isnt raining as hard this morning as it was last night. Maybe it will stop soon. Its only six oclock, said Henry. But we should be on our way as soon at it stops raining. This wont be much of a breakfast, said Jessie as they s

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 15 Bicycle Mystery

The Aldens reached home safely. They found that their grandfather knew all about the dog. He had seen their picture in the paper. But Violet had to tell him all about the rainy night in the empty house. Jessie told him about the roadside stand and Ro

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 15 Bicycle Mystery

We arent used to traffic, said Jessie, laughing. We havent met many cars, Ben. Benny said excitedly, But this one is stopping! Oho! Its trying to stop us! The car drove up so near the Aldens that they had to get off their bikes. Jessie whispered, Its

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 15 Bicycle Mystery

Soo Lee was waiting by her bicycle at Dr. Scotts office when the Aldens got there the next morning. They had brought Watch with them to keep his mind off the strange cat who was living in his house. Watch had followed happily on his leash, but when h

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 42 The Mystery of the Missing

Why dont we go to the park for a late lunch? Henry suggested the next day. This way we can be nearby when the results are posted. Soo Lee yawned and stretched her arms. She had spent the night with her cousins on a cot in Violets room. What is there

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 43 The Mystery on Stage

Is it okay to have another muffin? Benny whispered to Jessie the next morning at breakfast. Here, take mine, Jessie told him. How come youre not hungry? Henry asked his sister. Jessie yawned. Im more tired than hungry. I had the worst time falling as

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 44 The Dinosaur Mystery

It was the morning of the Dino World opening and Mr. Alden had returned, just as he had said he would. The Aldens were talking so fast their grandfather could hardly keep track of their adventures. We saw a man go down a hole in the street. Then we g

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 44 The Dinosaur Mystery

The children pressed the elevator button over and over, but nothing happened. Of all times for this elevator to act up, Mrs. Diggs said. What on earth was Titus doing with that big crate anyway? After about five minutes, everyone gave up on the eleva

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 44 The Dinosaur Mystery

After all the excitement had died down, Mr. and Mrs. Diggs cleared everyone from the dinosaur hall. Only the Aldens and Dr. Pettibone were left. Now Titus, Mrs. Diggs began. I know you must be very distracted by this terrible loss, not to mention los

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 44 The Dinosaur Mystery

Turn left, said Henry Alden. Leaning forward from the passenger seat, he pointed at a graveled road. RV Haven should be about two miles down this road. Roger, said Grandfather as he steered the big mobile home off the main highway. Benny looked up fr

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 52 The Mystery of the Lost Min

Where is everybody? Benny said as he looked around the hotel lobby the next morning. Henry glanced at his watch. Were a bit early. Well, you know what they say, said Jessie. The early bird catches the worm. Then I guess thats us, said a voice behind

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 123 The Amazing Mystery Show

Indeed very suddenly it did look like rain. The clouds began to pile up and turn black. Before the Aldens could go anywhere to spend the night it began to rain. Then it began to pour. The rain came down in sheets. The thunder roared. Oh, dear, called

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 15 Bicycle Mystery

Four children and one dog were sound asleep in the roomy black car. James Alden, the childrens grandfather, took one hand off the steering wheel. He patted Benny Aldens curly head, but the six-year-old boy didnt stir. In the rearview mirror, Mr. Alde

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 33 The Pizza Mystery