Perhaps it's only when we fully accept that we will die that we can fully accept how alive we are right now.Death brings perspective, then. It brings us back to life and it asks of me, how, now, will I live? A friend works at a hospice, and recently

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 智慧人生篇章

Whatever happened to the silly season? 今年的新闻饥荒期是怎么回事? You know, that time of the year when the wisdom of the 1st century poet Horace is adopted by news editors, 新闻饥荒期,众所周知,就是每年记者们对公元

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 智慧人生篇章

Herry Wadsworth Longfellow / 享利.沃兹渥斯.朗费罗 Tell me not in mournful numbers, 请别用哀伤的诗句对我讲; Life is but an empty dream! 人生呵,无非是虚梦一场! For the soul is dead that slumbers, 因为沉睡的灵魂如死一般, And things are not what the

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 英语诗歌

生命如诗,需要我们用心去感受那或豪迈洒脱、或婉约清丽的诗行... Human Life a Poem I think that, from a biological standpoint, human life almost reads like a poem. It has its own rhythm and beat, its internal cycles of growt

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 精美英文欣赏

Once a circle missed a wedge. The circle wanted to be whole, so it went around looking for its missing piece. But because it was incomplete and therefore could roll only very slowly, it admired the flowers along the way. It chatted with worms. It en

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 白领英语晨读

A son and his father were were walkeing on the mountains. Suddenly, the son falls, hurts himself and screams, AAAhhhh!!! To his surprise, he hears the voice repeating, somewhere in the mountain, AAAhhh!!! Curious, he yells, Who are you? He receives t

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 英文励志文摘精选

我们不需要人生准则 PRINCIPLES FOR LIVING WE COULD ALL DO WITHOUT Ray Dalio is deluded, insensitive, emotionally illiterate, simplistic, breathtakingly smug, weird and plain wrong. 雷蒙德?戴利奥(Ray Dalio)易上当受骗、麻木不仁、

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

男人强励志英文成功人生29篇[16]

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 男人强励志英文

男人强励志英文成功人生29篇[15]

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 男人强励志英文

男人强励志英文成功人生29篇[10]

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 男人强励志英文

男人强励志英文成功人生29篇[9]

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 男人强励志英文

Chapter11 The Dove And The Ant An ant was drinking at a river. Suddenly he slipped, and fell into the water. A dove took pity on him. She threw a small branch into the river. The ant seized the bough, and swam back to the shore. A few days later, the

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 男人强励志英文

男人强励志英文成功人生29篇[12]

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 男人强励志英文

Chapter13 The Hare And The tortoise The hare was once boasting of his speed before the other animals. I have never been beaten, he said, when I run at full speed, no one is faster than me. The tortoise said quietly, I will race with you. That is a go

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 男人强励志英文

I dread to come to the end of the year,said a friend to me recently, it makes me realize I am growing old. William James, the great psychologist, said that most men are old fogies at twenty-fiveHe was right. Most men at twenty-five are satisfied with

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 男人强励志英文

男人强励志英文成功人生29篇[17]

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 男人强励志英文

If You Need To Summarize Life In Five Words, What Would It Be? 1. Try again when you fail. 2. Tomorrow is another good day. 3. Smile when it rains hard. 4. Happiness is always a choice. 5. Experience can never be bought. 6. Knowledge stays with you f

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

Not until you realize that life itself is a beautiful thing will you really start to live. Although living combines tragedy with splendor, life is beautiful and even tragedies reflect something engaging. If you were simply to live, do more than that;

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Life comes in a package. This package includes happiness and sorrow, failure and success, hope and despair. Life is a learning process. Experiences in life teach us new lessons and make us a better person. With each passing day we learn to handle var

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

The Wholeness of Life Once a circle missed a wedge. The circle wanted to be whole, so it went around looking for its missing piece. But because it was incomplete and therefore could roll only very slowly, it admired the flowers along the way. It chat

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文