第一单元 良好的开端 /i: / Please have a seat. Please make yourself at home. Eat more fish, less meat. Fish is better for your health. Seeing is believing.I don't believe what I hear.I only believe what I see. I'm proud to be Chinese.I'm prou

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(148) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳疯狂英语

第二单元 1 My tooth really hurts. My whole mouth hurts.I have to go to the dentist. 2 I'm leaving now. I have to work early tomorrow. 3 Words are not for hurting other people. Words are for encouraging other people. 4 Confident people never get h

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(165) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳疯狂英语

7. All for nothing He didn't learn Crazy English for nothing. Now he can speak English very fluently. He waited in line for 2 hours and all for nothing. There were no seats left. You're kidding! That's really rotten luck!

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳疯狂英语口语突破MP3

2. Anything but Sorry, we don't have anything but tea to drink. That's okay. Tea is fine with me. I can help you with anything but math. I'm terrible with nubmers. Well, I really need help with my English anyway.

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(124) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳疯狂英语口语突破MP3

1. Be absent from Why do you want to take the exam later than everyone else? I've been absent from class for 2 weeks. Did you talk to Jim about our business plan? He was absent from the meeting yesterday.

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳疯狂英语口语突破MP3

4. Be envious of I'm envious of your progress in English. My colleagues were envious of my success. Is that why you left the company?

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(281) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳疯狂英语口语突破MP3

4. I've got to apologize for... I've got to apologize for starting a rumor about you. It's too late to apologize. The damage is done. I've got to apologize for my behavior. I was out of line. Okay, I forgive you this time, but don't let it become a h

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳疯狂英语口语突破MP3

1. Am I allowed to... Am I allowed to smoke here? I'm afraid not. Am I allowed to keep the change? Are you crazy? I gave you a one hundred dollar bill to buy a pack of gum!

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳疯狂英语口语突破MP3

Top 1: Traveling in China is always fun. Top 2: Speaking in public is really a challenge. Top 3: Asking a woman's age is impolite in my country. Learning English is a piece of cake. That's easy for you to say.

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳疯狂英语口语突破MP3

2. If only... Top 1: If only I had a better job. Top 2: If only I had followed your advice. Top 3: If only today were Sunday. If only I could speak perfect English. What would you do? Go to America? Get a better job? Find an American boy friend?

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳疯狂英语口语突破MP3

10. I'm surprised that... I'm surprised that Kim should have made such great progress in her Chinese in such a short time. Did you hear that Stone got caught cheating on his Toefl exam? I'm surprised that he should have done such a stupid thing.

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳疯狂英语口语突破MP3

3. When do you want me to...? When do you want me to report for work tomorrow? When do you want me to have it ready for you?

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳疯狂英语口语突破MP3

1. Be... Top 1: Be careful. Top 2: Be polite to the guests. Top 3: Be specific. Be my guest. Thanks. I appreciate the hospitality. I am so nervous about my date tonight. I don't know how to act. Be yourself. Nobody likes a phony.

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(205) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳疯狂英语口语突破MP3

3. Don't be... Top 1: Don't be lazy. Top 2: Don't be foolish. Top 3: Don't be childish. Do you think these white socks look okay with my black sandals and red pants? Don't be such a nerd! When are you going to learn how to dress yourself properly?

10. What makes or made you...? Top 1: What made you so angry? Top 2: What makes you think he did it? Top 3: What makes you so motivated? What makes you so upset? I lost my job, and I got robbed on the way home. What makes you say that? I have been st

9. What seems to be the problem with...? What seems to be the problem with your sister? She looks very upset this morning. I don't know. She hasn't been herself lately. What seems to be the problem with those two? Oh, nothing's wrong. They are always

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(211) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳疯狂英语口语突破MP3

6. How come...? How come he failed the exam? Isn't he the best student in the class? How come you never visit us anymore? How come I have to go to bed so early? How come I'm not allowed to eat candy? How come I can't get a new bike?

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(227) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳疯狂英语口语突破MP3

3. What kind of...? What kind of person do you think you are? Top 2: What kind of fool do you think I am? Top 3: What kind of movies do you like? What kind of girl do you like? I like a loving, considerate, inteligent girl who is confident and knows

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(222) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳疯狂英语口语突破MP3

4. How often do you... How often do you go on a vacation? I never had a chance to go on a vacation. How often do you work overtime? Almost everyday. How often do you eat out? Oh, I eat out all the time. I hate to cook. I'm too lazy. How often do you

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(232) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳疯狂英语口语突破MP3

3 How much should I pay for ---How much should I pay for this? ---I wonder if you can afford it. ---How much should I pay for the hotel room? ---Actually,it's free.

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(237) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳疯狂英语口语突破MP3