4. I hate to disagree with you, but... Man: I hate to disagree with you, but I think Shenzhen is cleaner than Beijing. Woman: You obviously haven't been to Beijing lately. Man: I hate to disagree with you, but English is not that easy to learn. Woman

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳疯狂英语口语突破MP3

welcome to side B 第十八节 1I want to go home. It's very late. 2 Don't go home alone, I will go with you. 3 Sorry, I don't know. 4 I hope you don't mind my smoking. 5 Oh no, I have a hole in my coat. 6 Go and open the window, please. 7 I feel s

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(143) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳疯狂英语

5. Do something about Can't you do something about that smell?! How can I kiss you when you have that awful breath?! Why don't you just eat some garlic too? Do something about your English or you'll fail the College Entrance Exam. Do you think I'm st

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(132) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳疯狂英语口语突破MP3

6. Contribute to I hope I can contribute to your team. There are two kinds of people: People who contribute to problems and people who contribute to solutions. I am definitely the type who contributes to solutions.

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳疯狂英语口语突破MP3

9. Be patient with... You'll have to be patient with my mother. She's going rather deaf. I wondered why you were shouting at her all the time. Be patient with him. He's a little on the slow side. I'd say he's more than a little on the slow side. He's

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳疯狂英语口语突破MP3

5. In addition to... In addition to improving your health, eating right can help you to lose weight. What does you mother do? In addition to teaching, she also works part time as a translator.

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳疯狂英语口语突破MP3

8. In terms of... In terms of money, her loss was small. What do you think about the level of education in China? In terms of education, China ranks high in the world.

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳疯狂英语口语突破MP3

SIX IN SPITE OF 尽管 In spite of the heavy rain,we still made our trip as planned. In spite of his fame in fortune,he was basically a unhappy man.Money really doesn't buy happy as you know.

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳疯狂英语口语突破MP3

2. Be aware of Are you aware of the dangers? Yes, but I'm willing to take the risk anyway. Is he aware of the difficulties in starting a new business? I don't think so. He's fresh out of college.

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳疯狂英语口语突破MP3

4. I'll be happy to......if you'd like I'll be happy to show you around if you'd like. I'll be happy to help you with your English if you'd like. Do you mean it? That would be wonderful.

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳疯狂英语口语突破MP3

2. How Top 1: How delicious! Top 2: How generous he was! Top 3: How smart your son is! How pretty you look in that blue dress. Nobody took the garbage out of my office for the whole month I was away, and there were rats in my office when I got back!

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳疯狂英语口语突破MP3

9. How do you know...? Top 1: How do you know I can't do it? Top 2: How do you know it won't work? Top 3: How do you know which stocks to buy? How do you know my name? We met last month at the IBM Sales Conference, remember? How do you know she can't

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(218) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳疯狂英语口语突破MP3

7. What's wrong with...? Top 1: What's wrong with George W. Bush? Top 2: What's wrong with this world? Top 3: What's wrong with your phone? What's wrong with you? Are you out of your mind? Nothing is wrong with me. What's wrong with you? What's wrong

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(228) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳疯狂英语口语突破MP3

2 What else...? Top1 What else can I do for you? Top2 What else have you heard? Top3 What else do you want to know?

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(244) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳疯狂英语口语突破MP3

Welcome to side B 为什么今年冬天这么冷? why is it so cold in winter here? WWW 是环球网World Wide Web 的缩写。 WWW is short for World Wide Web. 我不知道这种天气我是否想走路。 I don't know whether I want to walk in th

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳标准美语

5\many people can't resist the lure of money 很多人抵挡不住金钱的诱惑。 6\this medicine can cure your disease. 这种药能治你的病。 7\I can't endure your endless complains anymore . 我不能忍受你无休止的抱怨。 8\these

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳标准美语

6\I happened to see peter on the way to the post office yesterday . 昨天我在去邮局的路上偶然见到皮特。 7\please pass the pepper. 请把胡椒递给我 8\would you please help me prepare for the party . 你可以帮我准备晚会吗?

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳标准美语

第一部分 每日练嘴单词 number one: 关于 about beautiful sentence: I know nothing about it . 对此我一无所知. number two: 怀疑 doubt number three: 自豪 proud number four: 糟糕的,讨厌的 lousy beautiful sentence: What a lousy

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳标准美语

1\poor 可怜的 贫穷的 I apologize for my poor English . 很抱歉 2\moor 停泊 3\your 你的 4\tour 旅行 we can give you a tour for four more dollars . 如果加4美元,就可以带你四处转一转. 5\detour 便道 绕路 6\cure 治愈 7\lu

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳标准美语

第四十八单元 /tr / 每天令5个人微笑,每天令5个陌生人微笑。 Try to make 5 people smile every day. Try to make 5 stranger smile every day. trade 贸易 每年有成千上万的人来参加广交会。 Hundreds of thousands of peo

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳标准美语