6. I'm getting a little concerned about... Man: I'm getting a little concerned about Tom's drinking. Woman: I know! He really seems to have a problem. Man: I'm getting a little concerned about my son's grade. Woman: A B average is nothing to worry ab

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳疯狂英语口语突破MP3

I'm writing to you in regard to your letter of March 15. Do you know what the boss wants to see me about? He wants to speak to you with regard to your financial situation.

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳疯狂英语口语突破MP3

5. Be at fault... If my memory is not at fault, it was Thursday. Which of the 2 drivers was at fault in the car crash? It's hard to tell. It all happened so fast.

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳疯狂英语口语突破MP3

ten with the exception of 除。。。之外 With the exception of my best friend,I don't know any one from BeiJing. With the exception of the weather,It was a perfect vaction.Well, you cannot control the weather.

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳疯狂英语口语突破MP3

NINE BECAUSE OF Because of bad traffic,we missed our plane. I stared study English all because of you.Well, I am so touched.

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(311) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳疯狂英语口语突破MP3

7. Be fond of... I am not fond eating meat. Jack's too fond to fund, so the boss doesn't like him very much. But he's very popular with his colleagues.

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳疯狂英语口语突破MP3

3. Make use of... We should train them to make use of reference books. Why did your wife take that job in Beijing? She was making full use of her opportunity.

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳疯狂英语口语突破MP3

3. I don't really enjoy... I don't really enjoy scary movies. Do you want to go to McDonald's for lunch? I don't really enjoy Western food.

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳疯狂英语口语突破MP3

5. Everybody says... Everybody says you are mad at me. Why? What did I do? You know what you've done, you jerk. Everybody says he made a lot of money in the stock market. It must be true. He has a big car, a beautiful home, and a beautiful wife.

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳疯狂英语口语突破MP3

7. I suggest that... I suggest that you do nothing about it for the time being. I suggest that you start learning Crazy English. Do you really think it will help?

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳疯狂英语口语突破MP3

2. When would you like to...? When would you like to play Snorter? I'm not sure. I need some time to think it over. When would you like to have the computer delivered? I work until 5. Can I have it delivered later in the evening?

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳疯狂英语口语突破MP3

5. When will it be convenient for you to...? When will it be convenient for you to arrange an interview for me? When will it be convenient for you to come to my office? I'm in Guangzhou from Monday to Thursday. Which day is best for you?

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳疯狂英语口语突破MP3

Welcome to Side B No.5 我真的很喜欢西藏的工艺品。 I simply love the arts and crafts of Tibet. No.6 你不喜欢这个地方吗?这可是我最喜欢的餐馆之一。 Don't you just love this place? It's one of my favorite restaurants.

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳标准美语

The system is more complicated than I thought. Motivation is most important in training employees. Maam, Id like to have some more milk. Music is important to me. It can always make me relax. Melinda might be able to swim one more mile. My mother wan

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(123) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳标准美语

Welcome to side B 你需要打电话给你的律师吗? Do you need to call your lawyer? 几年前我是一个受欢迎的音乐家。 A few years ago,I was a popular musician. 你是否介意我用一会儿你的电脑? Do you mind if I use your

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳标准美语

6、where did you get your haircut . 你在哪里理的发? 7、I care about their health they are my friends after all . 我关心他们的健康,毕竟我们是朋友。 8 I don't dare go there I'm scared . 我很害怕,不敢去那里。 9、

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳标准美语

let`s get crazy 经典收小腹减肥短衣音[i] visit limit english ticket special pretty difficulty busy 憋住一口气, been built 1 how is your business going? 你的生意怎么样? 2 Give me a minute. 给我点时间。 3 I am pretty busy

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳标准美语

舌后软腭鼻辅音 [N] 外号:舌后软腭撒娇鼻音 第一部分:单词 Thank Thank goodness! Its stopped raining. thank you for listening. Couquer you can ~ your shyness if you rally try. English is a piece of cake. Lets ~ English together

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳标准美语

亲爱的朋友们,欢迎大家来到第49单元 / dr / 像中文的追。 drive 我通常开车上班。 I usually drive to work. 你会开车吗? Can you drive? 别这么拼死拼活的。 You shouldn't drive yourself so hard. 他快让我发疯了

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳标准美语

4 别像个傻瓜似的。 Don't act like a fool. 5 多吃水果,皮肤光滑。 Fruit makes your skin smooth. 6 谁能告诉我真相? Who can tell me the truth? 7 你得改进你的英语。 You have to improve your English. 8 你打扫完房间了

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(158) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳标准美语