必背句型: A:I have initiated a bankruptcy proceeding. 我已经提起破产诉讼。 B:Who gives you the right to behave like that? 谁给你权利这么做的? How could you say that? 你怎么能这么说? What do you mean by that? 你这是什

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 法律英语就该这么说

World Consumer Rights Day is an annual day for consumers to get together and know they have rights, even in todays world of multinational corporations. It started in 1983 and has grown ever since. It also aims to promote consumers rights and demand t

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 世界节假日博览

Mistakes Mistakes and errors are the discipline through which we advance in life.Mistakes are great teachers. Success comes to those who are willing to risk making mistakes in the pursuit of their goals and aspirations, and who are able to learn from

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语背诵80篇

Jon had to urge him on when he stopped to visit. Close behind came Robb, in grey wool trimmed with white, the Stark colors. 他走到琼恩面前时还停下来打招呼,琼恩只得催促他快走。罗柏紧跟在后,他穿着象征史塔克家族

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

Jon grinned and reached under the table to ruffle the shaggy white fur. 琼恩得意地笑着,探手到桌底摸摸它一身蓬松的白绒毛。 The direwolf looked up at him, nipped gently at his hand, then went back to eating. 小狼抬起头望他

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

Hes not like the others, Jon said. He never makes a sound. Thats why I named him Ghost. 它和其他几只很不一样,琼恩说,从来都一声不吭,所以我才叫它白灵, That, and because hes white. The others are all dark, grey or bla

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

And he was finding that he had a mans thirst, to the raucous delight of the youths around him, 他发现自己的酒量原来和成人差不多,在身旁这群兴高采烈的年轻人怂恿下, who urged him on every time he drained a glass. 每当

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

Her brother was waiting in the cool of the entry hall, seated on the edge of the pool, 哥哥在阴凉的门厅里等她,他坐在池塘边, his hand trailing in the water. He rose when she appeared and looked her over critically. 探手在水里晃

She did not remember Dragonstone either. 然而她也不记得龙石岛。 They had run again, just before the Usurper's brother set sail with his new-built fleet. 他们继续亡命奔逃,就在「篡夺者」弟弟的舰队初成,率众来伐的前

3.DAENERYS 第三章 丹尼莉丝 Her brother held the gown up for her inspection. 哥哥举起长袍给她看。 This is beauty. Touch it. Go on. Caress the fabric. 真漂亮,你摸摸看,没关系,你看看这料子。 Dany touched it. The

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

Where the king goes, the realm follows, she said. 国王走到哪儿,王国就跟到哪儿嘛!她答道。 It will be good to see the children. 看看那些孩子倒也不错。 The youngest was still sucking at the Lannister woman's teat the las

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

I shall wish to speak with Ser Jorah before the night is done, her brother said. 「晚宴结束前,我要和乔拉爵士谈谈。」哥哥说。 Dany found herself looking at the knight curiously. He was an older man, past forty and balding, but s

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

The king touched her cheek, his fingers brushing across the rough stone as gently as if it were living flesh. 国王摸了摸她的脸颊,手指温柔地滑过粗砺的岩石表面,好像在爱抚活生生的人。 I vowed to kill Rhaegar for wha

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

Robert Baratheon had always been a man of huge appetites, a man who knew how to take his pleasures. 劳勃拜拉席恩向来是个物欲旺盛,也很懂得享受的人。 That was not a charge anyone could lay at the door of Eddard Stark. 这一点他

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

AS IT IS 2013-07-30 Bangladesh Garment Workers' Rights Strengthened孟加拉国服装工人的权利得到加强 From VOA Learning English, welcome to As It Is. Im Steve Ember. Today we tell about efforts to strengthen the rights of about four millio

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年VOA慢速英语(八)月

Today we do not seek to impose our vision on others, but we are convinced that certain rights are universalnot American rights or European rights or rights for developed nations, but the birthrights of people everywhere, now enshrined in the United N

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 名校励志英语演讲

Good evening, and let me express my deep honor and pleasure at being here. I want to thank Director General Tokayev and Ms. Wyden along with other ministers, ambassadors, excellencies, and UN partners. This weekend, we will celebrate Human Rights Day

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

Chapter II Software Copyright 第二章 软件著作权 Article 8 Software copyright owners shall enjoy the following rights: 第八条 软件著作权人享有下列各项权利: 1. The right of pu

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

dreams should not, and cannot wait 梦想经不起等待,也不能等待 The world is waiting on your gift 世界需要你 I know this may be hard to believe, but the world is waiting on YOU! Yes, YOU! You were born into the world with a unique gif

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

Leaders Centrifugal Spain 先驱 沙盘上的西班牙 Umbrage in Catalonia 阴云笼罩卡泰罗尼亚 Even though the spectre of secession is an unwelcome distraction, Spain still needs to change 分裂的阴影分散了西班牙的注意力,尽管

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人综合