AS IT IS 2014-07-03 Civil Rights Activists Remember Struggle for Equal Rights 纪念马丁路德金争取平等的权利 Americans are marking the 50th anniversary of the 1964 Civil Rights Act. The act became law on July 2nd, 1964. The measure banned

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(七)月

AS IT IS 2016-05-25 US Soldier Wins Right to Follow Sikh Religious Traditions 美国大兵中的锡克教徒赢得保留宗教传统的权利 The United States Army has agreed to let a Sikh man wear uncut hair and a turban while serving in the milita

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(六)月

必背句型: A:I'm awfully sorry about his violation of such an interest. 我听到他侵犯这样的权益很难过。 B:I'm disappointed with him. 我对他很失望。 I'm very sorry to hear his violation of such an interest. 我听到他侵犯这样

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 法律英语就该这么说

必背句型: A:Citizens shall have the right of inheritance under the law. 公民依法享有财产继承权。 B:They have many other rights. 他们有很多其他的权利。 Each man has his own right proper to him. 每个人都有其固有的权利

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 法律英语就该这么说

图片1 disable v.使残废,使失去能力,丧失能力 例句:Denny was disabled from walking by the accident. 由于车祸,丹尼不能走路了。 enable vt.使能够,授予权利或方法 例句:The collapse of the strike enabled

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 漫画搞定六级词汇(文本+音频)

Hi, everybody. 大家好! I hope you're all having a great Fourth of July weekend. 我衷心希望你们独立日过的愉快。 I want to begin today by saying a special word to the U.S. Men's Soccer Team, who represented America so well the past

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

Jon reached out to tear off a leg, then had a better idea. 琼恩伸手撕下一只鸡腿,突然心生一计, He knifed the bird whole and let the carcass slide to the floor between his legs. Ghost ripped into it in savage silence. 用餐刀把整只

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(21) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

10.JON 第十章 琼恩 Jon climbed the steps slowly, trying not to think that this might be the last time ever. 琼恩缓步爬上楼梯,虽然知道这是他最后一次爬这楼梯了,却又尽力抛开这些念头。 Ghost padded silently b

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

JON 琼恩 There were times, not many, but a few, when Jon Snow was glad he was a bastard. 在某些场合虽然不多,却依旧存在琼恩雪诺会暗自庆幸自己是个私生子。 As he filled his wine cup once more from a passing flagon, it

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

I understand,Ned said softly. 我了解。奈德轻轻地说。 Robert looked at him. I think you do. If so, you are the only one, my old friend. 劳勃看著他说:老朋友,我想也只有你能够了解了。 He smiled. Lord Eddard Stark, I wo

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

They started back down between the pillars. Blind stone eyes seemed to follow them as they passed. 他们朝墓窖的出口走去,两人穿梭於石柱之间,两旁的史塔克死者空洞的眼神彷佛跟随著他们的脚步。 The king kept h

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

She has had her blood. She is old enough for the khal, 她既然有过月事,对马王来说年纪就已经够大了。 Illyrio told him, not for the first time. 这已经不是伊利里欧第一次告诉他了。 Look at her. That silver-gold hair

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

The line must be kept pure, Viserys had told her a thousand times; 唯有如此,才能确保血脉纯正,这话韦赛里斯不知已经告诉她多少遍了。 theirs was the kingsblood, the golden blood of old Valyria, the blood of the dragon. 他

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

They had wandered since then, from Braavos to Myr, from Myr to Tyrosh, and on to Qohor and Volantis and Lys, never staying long in any one place. 从那之後,他们开始了流浪的岁月,从布拉佛斯到密尔,从密尔到泰洛西,後来又

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

Dany said nothing. Magister Illyrio was a dealer in spices, gemstones, dragonbone, and other, less savory things. 丹妮没有答话。伊利里欧总督是个商人,专做香料、宝石、龙骨买卖,以及其他见不得人的勾当。 He had

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

The winters are hard, Ned admitted. But the Starks will endure. We always have. 北方的冬天很冷很苦,奈德承认:但是史塔克家族会熬过去的,这麽多年来我们不是一直都熬过来了麽? You need to come south, Robert

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

Ned loved him for that, for remembering her still after all these years. 奈德就爱他这一点,都过了这麽多年,他依旧对她念念不忘。 He called for a lantern. No other words were needed. The queen had begun to protest. 他叫人送

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

黑客的美好,对于网络安全专家科仁伊拉萨瑞来说,在于他们逼迫我们演变和进步。是的,有些黑客是坏人,但很多也正在努力对抗政府腐败和拥护我们的权利。通过暴露漏洞,他们使网络变

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲集:2014创意的一年

A: Wow! Your eyes look beautiful. A: 哇哦!你的眼睛真漂亮。 B: Thank yoou! I had cosmetic eyelid surgery last month. B: 谢谢。我上个月去做了眼险美容手术。 A: Really? Does that hurt? A: 真的吗?手术疼吗? B: No. You know

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英语脱口秀之流行时尚

词汇畅谈(Vocabulary Build-up):object 口语训练营(Everyday English):英语情景对话:动物的权利 语法天地(Grammar Talk):above与over, below与under, underneath, beneath的用法区别

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味青春英语