Well, what we were doing the final preparations, is getting all the equipment in place, going through the plans one last time, in parallel with that, the government scientific group was also reviewing the plans and they raised a couple of issues whic

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2010年(七)月

You can not deal with the materials that are obsecen in nature that are harmful to children,and that's what he did ,the real life example in this book,it is a horrific malifastal in destructed things step by step how to sexually battle children. At X

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2010年(十二)月

HOLMES: Well, it's 17 minutes past the hour. Time, now, to travel Cross Country. The first stop, in my old stomping ground, Memphis, Tennessee, where this guy's hair's got him banned from traffic court. Bobby Todd says a bailiff told him he had to le

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2010年(十二)月

Today, approximately 4:55 a.m, 5 or 7 gunshots were reported by Pentagon police officers, in the vicinity of Pentagon South Parking Lots. Oh, right now, and we consider this a 'Radom event'. You know, if our investigation and others, you know, as you

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2010年(十)月

And some would say if you haven't heard of the Grand Ole Opry, you're not a true country fan. It's the name of a radio show that kind of introduced America to country music. And of course, the Grand Ole Opry is also the name of the building where tho

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2010年(十)月

Hello! My name is Carl Azuz. Welcome to CNN Student News. A breakthrough in Switzerland! Teaching with technology in Canada! But we start things off with some trail talk right here in the U.S. We're talking about the campaign trail for this year's mi

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2010年(十)月

It's a great day for the Constitution today. Today, a Federal Judge here in Richmond ruled that individual mandate that every citizen, nearly every citizen, must buy government-approved health insurance. It's ruled unconstitutional. We disagree with

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2010年(十二)月

At minimum , he will be looking at charges of an unauthorized disclosure of classified information.It is possible depending on how the facts play out that he could be looking at espionage charges which would potentially carry a life term.In oreder to

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2010年(十二)月

How can a video game of sorts help train you for real life? That answer's coming up in this Thursday edition of CNN Student News. Hello, everybody, and welcome! My name is Carl Azuz. Let's get started. First up, it's The Moment of Truth for some idea

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2010年(十二)月

Order, the ayes to the right 323, the noes to the left 302, so ayes have it, the ayes have it. 323 saying yes, 302 saying no, the measure passes. This information is going to now trickle down to those who were outside. This polling is disgraced. So,

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2010年(十二)月

In an unprecedented rescue effort, success, as the first of the 33 miners emerged from the earth after being trapped underground in Chile for a record 69 days. Family members and the Chilean president were waiting anxiously to greet them. The miners

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2010年(十)月

Hi, I'm Carl Azuz. Welcome to this Columbus Day edition of CNN Student News! We'll be talking more about Columbus Day in just a couple minutes. But first, we're reporting on a breakthrough in Chile. And we mean that literally. A hole big enough to re

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2010年(十)月

Joining me live from Denver and L.A. and also in L.A., along with Mary Ann there, one of my favorite pastors, the Reverend Art Cribbs of the San Marino United Church of Christ. It's great to have all three of you this morning. My favorite topic. All

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2010年(十)月

Milong Esting has been stuck in a makeshift camp for the last six months. From the moment I came here, she says, I don't know anything. They keep saying we're going to get this, we're going to get that, but I haven't seen anything. Her son Wably brok

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2010年(七)月

The plane carrying the 10 admitted spies, confessed spies from the United States has touched down in Moscow, they touched down in Domodedovo, airport here in the Russian capital, and they will whisk the way in black tout Mercedes minibuses. They will

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2010年(七)月

Mr. President, in the past year, you distanced yourself from Israel and gave a cold shoulder to the prime minister. Do you think this policy was a mistake? Well, let me, let me, first of all, say that the premise to your question was wrong, and I ent

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2010年(七)月

Both sides appear to be trying to find a way out of this, a way where they can save face on the one hand, but also still appear to be top of issues for the constituents on the other hand. And certainly what we've seen in the past couple of days is a

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2010年(七)月

As if our veterans don't have enough to deal with, now an outrageous story from CNN affiliate KSDK. Dental assistants at this St. Louis VA hospital may have been exposed or may have exposed, rather, more than 1800 of our vets to HIV or hepatitis. How

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2010年(七)月

Any Senators wishing to vote or to change your vote? If not, the yeas are 99, the nays are 0, and the nomination is confirmed. Under the previous order, a motion to reconsider is made and laid upon the table, President will be immediately notified of

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2010年(七)月

The stakes are huge and the passions are high and the hearings are sure to be contentious. Let's take a look at some of the issues that will likely to dominate the proceedings. CNN's Josh Levs joins us now with a preview, Josh. Hey there, Kyra. Look,

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2010年(七)月