Today is the day when Britain steps back from the brink, when we confront the bills from a decade of debt. A day of rebuilding when we set out a four-year plan to put our public services and welfare state on a sustainable footing, reform is one of th

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2010年(十)月

I only have two purpose ,that's it ,besides doing my homework ,things deal Carl Azuz ,take a break ,Carl . Thank you Geige ,we appreciate your introduction today ,I'm Carl Azuz ,I'am back whether you are watching us on HLN online org. 19th ,we thank

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2010年(十)月

The heavy snow that's pounding the northeast, that's keeping the New York Giants from getting home. That's the second time this season that a team can stuck due to bad weather. What makes it worse than they're staying at a Wisconsin hotel is the team

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2010年(十二)月

Well, listen to this. 163 million dollars. That's the estimate, right now the latest estimate for what kind of impact this one convention, this just lasts several days, has in San Diego. In fact, San Diego itself is now on a battle to hold on to this

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2010年(七)月

Day 85 of the Gulf oil disaster and there is new hope this morning that today could mark the beginning of the end, could being the key word. Here's the latest, BP has successfully placed a new containment cap on the gushing well. The company says tha

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2010年(七)月

It's another day, another setback in the Gulf oil spill disaster. Here's the latest news on day 87 of this Gulf oil crisis. Equipment that BP was using to help stop the oil gushing into the water from a ruptured well, well that is now leaking. That f

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2010年(七)月

Yale University, five presidents have gone there,actors, sholars, leaders, it's global reputation speaks for iteself, which makes this Fraternitypledge ritual on the campus, all the more shocking. No means yes, yes means ?,No means yes, yes means ?,

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2010年(十)月

It really has been a surprise for the medical team that has been working with them.They are in very good state of health.From a psychological point of view, all of them were in very stressful conditions. Most of them have really been fine with them

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2010年(十)月

The ? was auson just like Friday's. I'm Carl Azuz. Priority tell you what show you are watching. Now it's the time to get down the business. The note on August 22nd said we are fine in the shelter the 33 of us. Now those 33 miners who spent almost 70

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2010年(十)月

The 2018 FIFA World Cup, 2018 FIFA World Cup, Ladies and gentleman, will be organized in Russia. The winner to organize the 2022 FIFA World Cup is Qatar. For 2018 and 2022 we go to new lands, because never the World Cup has been held on one side in t

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2010年(十二)月

It's been a struggle so yeah, they actually break through and been in the miners was an incredible feeling. It was a sign of relief and a little stressful relief and yet very emotional because we know we provided the avenue for these guys to get out.

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2010年(十)月

You want an example of something toxic? Take a look over my shoulder here. That red sludge spilled out of a reservoir at an aluminum plant on Monday. This happened in the European nation of Hungary. This stuff is toxic. Around 250 people had to leave

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2010年(十)月

The Norwegian Nobel Committee has decided to award the Nobel Peace Prize for 2010 to Liu Xiaobo for his long and non-violent struggle for fundamental human rights in China. Today as we approach that two-year mark, I'm announcing that the Jim has deci

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2010年(十)月

This town here has sort of been going through clean-up. People are trying to salvage things from their houses, but the reality is when you talk to them, there's nothing they can salvage when has been touched by this red toxic chemical mix. People sho

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2010年(十)月

We continue to work very closely with our European allies on the threat from international terrorism, including the role that al-Qaeda continues to play and information is routinely shared between the US and our key partners in order to disrupt terro

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2010年(十)月

Declassify US government documents and witness testimony from former or retired US military personnel confirm beyong any doubt the reality of ongoing UFO incursions at nuclear weapon sites. When I say UFO, the witnesses have described this craft as d

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2010年(十)月

And this victory means so much to these Spanish fans. For so many tournaments Spain have been considered among the favorites, but for so many years, they crashed and burned and the team came home completely dejected and utterly disappointed. But they

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2010年(七)月

Well, you knew it was coming: the Feds suing Arizona, trying to stop its tough new immigration law. The law that among other things requires police to question people they think might be in the country illegally. It's supposed to kick in three weeks

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2010年(七)月

So Ron Paul supports Michael Steele's comments about the Afghan war. Well, there's one, because many Republicans are ripping him apart and wishing the party head would think before he jams his foot in the party's mouth. In case you missed it, here's

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2010年(七)月

Indeed, after years of patchwork fixes and ill-conceived revisions, the legal immigration system is as broken as the borders. Backlogs and bureaucracy means the process can take years, states like Arizona have decided to take matters into their own h

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2010年(七)月