With tens of thousands of secret Afghan war documents posted online by a whistle-blower website, WikiLeaks is raising blood pressure once again. This isn't an information leak, folk. It's a gush of battle details from the frontlines - from a reported

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2010年(七)月

Look, we don't know what to do. If you were awake. Norad says it's just monitoring the situation. And near a television set. Maybe the boy had already fallen out of that craft. You probably stopped whatever you were doing. Figure out the altitude of

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2010年(十二)月

Well, we would like to see this material, the revelations that this material gives be taken seriously, investigated by governments, and new policies put in place as a result. If not, prosecutions of those people who have committed abuses, this means,

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2010年(七)月

The bill passed at 177 to 153 in the senate. This is the bill that was debated longer than most every other bill in the ... Republic. 150 hours with the debate, in the end still opposition senators who were declaring that they haven't been heard that

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2010年(十)月

An erupting volcano, some newly-discovered species, and a celebratory soccer match. We've got it all covered for you in today's edition of CNN Student News! Hello and welcome. From the CNN Center, my name is Carl Azuz. First up, officials respond to

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2010年(十)月

I mean retail -- well the word retail is always the leading sector where you can judge a lot of things for how the economy is going. I mean look at what retail was many years ago. Some parts of East Africa are still informal. We -- retail brings a lo

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2010年(十二)月

Hi, I'm Carl Azuz, and this is CNN Student News, where Fridays are awesome! This one, though, is a little sad, because it's actually our last show of 2010. Before we move ahead into 2011, we're going to look back at some of the biggest stories from t

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2010年(十二)月

A lot of protests took place around the city's centre, around parliament, we did have some violence riot at this time, and it started with protesters throwing Molotov cocktails, and the police so responding, things escalated for a while, and the parl

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2010年(十二)月

Dodging fate and a date with the slaughterhouse. From San Antonio, a reluctant bull tops our look Across Country this morning. Check out the showdown. Late last week near a local meat packing company, which is probably the big reason why the bull wou

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2010年(十二)月

I did speak to a very senior NATO official with * knowledge with the lastest infomation ,the latest assessment that the alliance has .And he says ,look ,some of Ben Laden doctor * NO.2 they are not living a cave anywhere ,he says ask me to draw a cir

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2010年(十)月

Hi, I'm Carl Azuz. It is Thursday, October 14th. We are very pleased to welcome you to a special edition of CNN Student News. That video clip we showed you at the start of today's show gives you an idea of why today is a special edition. When we tape

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2010年(十)月

Well, Keith Fitzhugh had a dream to play pro football. He followed that dream through high school and college and he was an incredible player. He even made it to two training camps with the New York Jets before being cut. Then this week, because of i

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2010年(十二)月

A federal judge has something to say about the health care reform law. You're going to find out what in today's broadcast. I'm Carl Azuz. CNN Student News starts right now! First up, though, the federal government will have more of a say in some of t

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2010年(十二)月

From north to south to east to west, from sea to shining sea, the American people are united in support of you and your families. As your Commander-in-Chief, I also want you to know that we will do whatever it takes to make sure that you have the str

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2010年(十二)月

This is CNN Student News. Welcome on this Wednesday, October 13th! You know the deal about our show: 10 minutes, no commercials, top headlines from around the world. My name is Carl Azuz. Thank you for joining us. Let's go ahead and get started today

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2010年(十)月

We hope to finish today, Tuesday, which is day 69 since our miners got trapped. We are really working as fast as possible to get these miners out. We are not really about declaring mission accomplished. We are basically met the necessary conditions t

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2010年(十)月

This is the entrance to a high speed train linking Madrid with Barcelona, Seville and Malaga, normally there will be dozens of taxies and cars right here, dropping people off, rushing into their trains. Not this day. Not for long distance trains and

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2010年(十)月

First Ladies do have a lot of influence. They can use that to make an impact on laws and policies. For example, First Lady Michelle Obama's big push is to fight childhood obesity. One of her goals is for Congress to pass a new child nutrition law. We

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2010年(十)月

I stand before you to announce the arrest of a suspect that has terrorized our community for far too long. On August 10th, 1985, a terror began and spread throughout the streets of south Los Angeles, and for the next 25 years, one man preyed on the i

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2010年(七)月

What do you think of Darren Jarvis? 你觉得达伦贾维斯怎么样 CBS: 哥伦比亚广播公司 At CBS? He wants me to be a correspondent. CBS的吗,他 想聘我作记者 Not worth your time. 不值得 MSNBC: 微软全国有线广播电视公司

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 纸牌屋第一季