Japan's longevity and affluence have resulted in a huge market for products that claim to re-energize the brain. Nintendo's brain training games tested players' speed and accuracy with word, number and memory puzzles, so attracted many older gamers c

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2009年

Inclusive Gym Gets People With Disabilities in Fitness Spirit 包容性健身房让残疾人拥有健身精神 Teamwork is an integral part of the health and fitness program at Spirit Club, a gym in suburban Washington where most of the participants

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(184) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2015年(八月)

You've been working out regularly for quite a while, but you're nowhere near your fitness goals. So now it's time to bring in your ultimate weapon -- your mind. Rather than thinking of fitness as something mysterious that you do with your body, take

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 白领英语晨读

每个人都想拥有完美的身材,周末到健身房挥汗如雨一下感觉整个人都神清气爽。你爱健身吗?赶快来和潘吉Jenny分享一下你的健身经历吧! 重点词汇: 1. go to the gym 去健身 2. work out / hit the

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

It might mean toning up your baby Fifty years ago, most people's daily levels of activity were equivalent to walking three to five miles a day; today, the average person fails to cover that distance in a week. It's no wonder the incidence of obesity

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

情景对话: Rita: Sure, you guys can just wait in here. Elliot's finishing up with his Pilates. Do yourselves a favor. Tell him his core looks tight. 当然,你们在这等一下,Elliot马上就练完普拉提了,就当帮自己个忙, 夸他

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

不管是健身还是学英语,我们都脱离不了大量的练习。这对于拥有好身材和说出一口好听的英语至关重要。健身的时候,会有各种动作来练习身体不同的部位,才能达到减脂塑形的目的。同样

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

A: Hey there, you look a little lost. Are you new here? B: Yeah howd you know? A: You can always spot the newbies. I can give you a few pointers if you want. Were you trying to use this machine here? B: Yeah! I just started my training today and Im n

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

Dan Smith是一位美国的健身用品经销商,此次是Robert Liu第一回与他交手。就在短短几分钟的交谈中,Robert Liu既感到这位大汉粗犷的外表,藏有狡兔的心思――他肯定是沙场老将,自己绝不可掉以

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

appy hump day on this Wednesday. Good afternoon. Im GO Benito and here are the top four stories buzzing online right now. Coming in at number four, Lady Gaga might have sung anything goes, but when it comes to her big day, its nothing but the best. T

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2015年

We all need a break at one point or another, but perhaps you need one NOW. You may say that you are absolutely too busy to take a break or there is no way that you can let go right at the moment. These are both signs that you need a break TODAY。 谁都

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(157) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

pay off (某行动)取得成功;带来好结果 If an action pays off, it is successful or profitable after a period of time. 如果一项活动有回报,那么一段时间后,它就会成功或盈利。 Sandra was determined to become a do

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

今年的维密内衣秀又让大家大饱眼福,每个维密天使都是曲线玲珑性感无敌。除了天生丽质,维密超模们都要经过长期的艰苦训练。想拥有超模的完美身材吗?来看看她们的健身秘诀吧! Whi

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Say bye to Ex. 告别前任。 Don't Contact 别再联系 After you've gotten closer, do't contact her. Go cold turkey. Seriously. Maybe you said some crapabout trying tostay friends, maybe you made some idiot vow to always be there for eachotherbut

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

英语学习笔记: hit v. 开始做某件事情 hit the shower 洗澡 hit the road 出发上路 hit the gym 去健身 hit the hay 去睡觉 hit the bar 去酒吧 Same here. 我也一样。 Thats OK. 不要。/不用了。

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

With all of the hype that goes into promoting weight-loss pills, diet programs, and the miraculous benefits of bone broth, it can be easy to let weight-loss myths get in the way of what you actually need to know to drop unwanted pounds. To help trim

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(130) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Nine-year-old Giuliano Stroe knows what it means to knuckle down after school ... but not with his homework as you might expect. 九岁的朱利亚诺斯特勒知道放学后应该认真努力但和你预想的不同,他并非是认真学习功课。

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

In an age of 'fitspiration', it might come as a surprise that new research claims that exercise is in fact what is stopping us shedding those dreaded love handles. 如今在这样一个人人追求健美的时代,一项新研究调查结果可能会令

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

词汇畅谈(Vocabulary Build-up):even 口语训练营(Everyday English):健身 语法天地(Grammar Talk):no与not的用法区别

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味青春英语

Well,I've always exercised.The whole secret is you got keep moving.Keep moving. 我一直锻炼 诀窍在于 你不能停下 不能停下 The publisher asked me to write a book about being old.I said it's very simple,keep moving. 出版商让我写一本

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 柯南脱口秀