A Piece of Cake ACT I I am exhausted. My new exercise class is so hard. 我太累了。我那里的健身班太难了。 Your new exercise class?你的新健身班? Yeah. My new advanced exercise cl

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 2008年NPR美国国家公共电台二月

For all the gym selfies on Instagram, maybe it was only a matter of time before mirrors started giving us a dose of reality. 虽然很多人会在ins上传其在健身房拍摄的照片,但假以时日,镜子或许就能告诉我们身体的真实状

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2018年(十月)

动词短语Phrasal verb是由一个动词+介词或者副词组成的 重音应该放在后边的介词或者副词上 比如: work out 健身,锻炼 v. Let's go work out today. 我们今天去健身吧。 但是有些动词短语还可以做名词

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

欢迎健身 欢迎您来到健康中心。 A; Good evening, sir. Welcome to our our Fitness Center. 先生,晚上好。欢迎您来到健康中心。 B: Good evening. I'm looking for a place to do some exercises. 晚上好。我想找个地方锻

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 酒店英语口语就该这么说

A: hey, you look great! how's everything? S: yeah, you know what?I've been going to the club regularly. The training really pays off. Now I am in a good shape and I know more about how to keep fit. A: really? tell me about it. I haven't gone to the c

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 和老外聊天地道口语

Unit 107:Plug in the circuit 第107单元:来个全套的健身训练充充电吧 People who combine quick stints of aerobic exercise and weight training,called circuit training,tend to lose more weight than those who do aerobics alone,studies sh

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 减肥瘦身英语口语话题

I go to a health club two or three times a week to stay in shape and stay fit. On Mondays and Wednesdays, I run several miles on a treadmill and then cool down by walking around the indoor track. On Tuesdays and Thursdays, I lift weights and discuss

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 社会—In the Community

A Health Club with A Twist 快乐.希望.亚历山大 Not a single stone goes unturned in Alexander Health Club's uncompromising commitment to satisfy their customers' needs. They not only do it with great workout equipment and well-designed aerobics

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

Recently we were told by a student that setting aside time for improving his physical fitness would be a total misuse of his working hours. He assured us that he would be no better served by a fitness program than by learning to play bridge. College

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

In a bid to boost fitness, new park benches in Moscow will let sitters see their weight and receive health tips. Dina Fine Maron reports 为了推动人们健身,莫斯科公园新的长椅会让坐的人看到他们的体重,并接受健康建议。

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英伦广角

Study: Do Fitness Trackers Help You Lose Weight? 研究:健身追踪器能帮你减肥吗? From VOA Learning English, this is the Health Lifestyle report. 这里是美国之声慢速英语《健康与生活》报道。 We begin with bad news for

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(十)月

主持人Mike Bond和杨琳带你走进他们幽默搞怪的日常生活,带你边玩边学地道美语!今天杨琳正在锻炼,Mike非要来PK! 肯定输嘛! 1.腰部赘肉: love handles; 2.小儿科: kids stuff; 3. 放马过来: bring it o

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 美语怎么说

雪莉和简在路上逛街,一位小伙子递给简一张宣传页,简看见这张宣传页,她有了一个什么计划?雪莉又给了简什么建议呢? Listen Read Learn Jane: Well, what's this about? I've received more than twenty useless fliers. Shirley: Yes, that's really annoying. But

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语大赢家

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: Then theres this girl. The workout enthusiast. She just posts pictures of her nice, fit body. We get it, youre hot. 这种女生是健身狂热者。她只上传炫耀自己苗条身材的照片。

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

5. Are you a member of fitness club? 你是健身俱乐部的成员吗? 还能这样说: Do you belong to the health club? Are you admitted as a member of the fitness club? 谚语: He is not fit to command others that cannot command himself. 正人

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

1. Where is the health club? 健身俱乐部在哪里? 还能这样说: How can I get to the fitness centers? Can you tell me the location of health club? 应用解析: reading club 读者俱乐部; school club 学校俱乐部; teacher's cl

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

Topic1-Chinas Social Insurance Fee Rate Ranks 13th A research report published by the National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC) has revealed that the social insurance fees of Chinese corporate employees take up nearly 40% of their total salar

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

Topic 1-Giant Pane of Glass Falls from 76th Floor of Shanghai Tower A giant glass pane has fallen from the Shanghai Tower, the worlds second-tallest building, and crashed into the road, injuring a driver nearby. Why did the glass pane fall from the h

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

介绍: Learnabout了解 tohearfactsorinformationthatyoudidnotknow Hey.Wannalearnaboutswimmingandfitnessclass? 喂,游泳健身了解一下? Findout查明;了解 Iknownothingaboutswimmingandworkout.Imgonnafindoutaboutit. 我对游泳健身不太

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(151) / 评论(0) 分类 英语俚语天天说

Topic1- China to Facilitate Toilet Revolution China's tourism authorities have announced the plans to build or upgrade 25,000 public toilets in 2016, 3,000 more than last year. It looks like the public toilet revolution will be carried out nationwide

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议