Martin Luther King's dream was the American Dream. His quest is our quest: the ceaseless striving to live our true creed. Our history has been built on such dreams and labors. And dreams and labors we will redeem the promise of America in the 21st Ce

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 名人励志英语演讲

I would like to speak briefly and simply about the international market prospect. 我想简单明了地谈谈我们的国际市场前景。 I would like to speak briefly and simply about the international market prospect. 我想简要地谈谈我们的

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 玩转商务英语900句

MUNICH, GERMANYThe crisis in Syria has reached a turning point, U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry said Saturday, and decisions made in the near future could either end the war or define a very difficult set of choices for the future. We hope this we

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Outlook for E-commerce 光明前景 A: E-commerce is very convenient and efficient. But I am just wondering when and how E-commerce came into being. 电子商务非常便捷,但是我想知道电子商务是在什么时候,怎么出现的呢? B

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

FIFA's presidential election 国际足联主席选举 Beautiful game, ugly politics 美丽的运动,丑陋的政治 Pity the republic of football. It has a government much like many another 为足球界的共和国惋惜,它的政府和其他很多

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人综合

Russian politics 俄罗斯政治 Fear and loathing 恐慌与厌恶同在 How the Kremlin is using the law for political ends克里姆林宫如何操纵法律以达政治目的 For generations of Russian leaders, the law has been a tool of state power

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人财经系列

第一天上班的自我介绍 Hello, everybody, 大家好, Im glad to meet all of you. 很高兴与大家相会, Let me tell you a little bit about myself. 请允许我介绍一下自己 , Be patient with me, Im a little bit nervous. 我有点紧

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

PALO ALTO, Calif. After years of scorning the political process, Silicon Valley has leapt into the fray. 加州帕洛阿尔托在对政治方法嗤之以鼻多年之后,硅谷跳入了这类纷争。 The prospect of a President Donald J. Trump is p

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(135) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

WASHINGTON, Dec. 24 (Xinhua) -- The United States urged South Sudanese President Salva Kiir and former Vice President Riek Machar to end hostilities and begin mediated political talks, according to a statement issued by State Department on Tuesday. U

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Chinese Premier Li Keqiang has embarked on an official trip to Romania to attend an official summit. He will attend a China-Central and Eastern Europe leaders meeting there as guest of his Romanian counterpart Victor-Viorel Ponta. Following the visit

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2013年11月

German politics 德国政治 Gone boy on the right 消失的极右领袖 How an anti-foreigner, anti-establishment group is changing German politics 一个反移民、反伊斯兰化组织如何改变德国政治 Bachmann: only joking, honest 巴赫曼

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人科技系列

Lexington 莱克星顿 The politics of Guantanamo 关塔那摩监狱政治 The idea of providing a home to terror suspects sparks a revealing fuss in Kansas 堪萨斯热议为恐怖活动嫌疑人安家,发人深省。 IF AN irresponsible Barack Ob

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人文艺系列

Politics 英国政治 Winding down 时钟停摆 Over a year before the general election, Parliament is already clocking off 大选后一年多,议会已像时钟一样停摆 PARLIAMENT feels different from usual. The lobbies and corridors are quiet

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人文艺系列

Bello 贝洛 A political FUTbol 政治足球 智利税改 Michelle Bachelet's struggle to combine equity and growth in ChileMichelle Bachelet致力于在智利经济增长的同时促进公平CHILE has only one great enemy and it's called inequality,

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人文艺系列

Capping what president Vladimir Putin must feel has been a good year for Russia, Moscows stock market is one of 2016s best performers. 俄罗斯总统弗拉基米尔.普京(Vladimir Putin)在年末的感受应该是俄罗斯度过了美好的一年,莫

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

request the consent of 征求的同意 information service 新闻 diplomat 外交官 diplomatic rank 外交官衔 diplomatic representative 外交代表 ambassador 大使 ambassador-at-large 巡回大使 special envoy 特使 counselor 参赞 consul-g

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

And you can do that in so many different ways. 所以你可以用不同的方式来实现 Politics is one important form to do it, 政治是一种重要方式 And I'm glad that people were willing to roll up their sleeves. 我也很高兴 有人愿意在

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

Germany's government 德国政府 Easy politics, bad policies 简单的政治,糟糕的政策 By indulging her Social Democratic coalition partners, Angela Merkel risks turning Germany in the wrong direction 安格拉默克尔对其社会民主党盟

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(130) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列

Europe Greek politics Tsipras's travels The new government ruffles feathers abroad but gains popularity at home 欧洲 希腊政治 齐普拉斯之旅 希腊新政府享誉国内却在国际上饱受指责 RATINGS for the evening news soared this wee

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人文艺系列

Politics this week 本周政治 The new prime minister of Greece, Alexis Tsipras, and his finance minister, Yanis Varoufakis (above left), toured Europe in search of debt relief and support against austerity. Mr Varoufakis floated a plan to replace G

发表于:2019-03-09 / 阅读(134) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列