英语作文 假如你叫李华,刚从浙江大学化学系毕业,现打算用英文给在杭州的中外合资企业浙江太平洋化学有限公司(Zhejiang Pacific Chemical Limited Corporation)经理Smith先生写一封信,推荐自己到该公司求职.写信日期2005年7月15日. 信的要点如下: 1,刚毕业于浙江大学化

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语第一册Flash第2版

1. ambitious 雄心壮志的、野心勃勃的 2. adaptability 适应性 3. adapt oneself to 使自己适应 4. prosperity 繁荣 5. be disadvantageous to 对不利 6. flow of personnel 人才流动 7. mechanism of personnel flow 人才流动机制 8

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

一个英语单词可分为三部分:前缀(prefix)词根(root)后缀(suffix)。位于词根前面的部分就是前缀。前缀,可以改变单词的意思。 pro- 提前,在前 proceed = pro + ceed(走) 向前走 vi. 前进 pr

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

第45期:应聘工程师 主试人杰克询问了应试人林欣有关其职业证书的问题,他对林欣的回答非常满意。 Jack: What certificates of technical qualification have you got? Lin Xin: I have got a computer engineer's qualifica

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英语口语

I'm afraid I can't give you a definite reply now. 恐怕我现在无法给你一个明确的答复。 I can't make a decision right now. 我现在无法作出决定。 I just need some time to think it over. 我需要时间考虑考虑。 We are stil

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Bargaining讨价还价S: Salesclerk 售货职员 C: Customer 顾客实用句型 Practical Key SentencesC4: Can you give a discount? 能给我打个折吗? C5: What's the wholesale price? 批发价是多少? C6: I want to pay less than 56 Yuan. 我最

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(21) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸服装口语

When Bruce Lee emerged in the early 1970s,he looked and acted like no one before A larger than life super hero who could never be beat. 李小龙在70年代初期出现时就有前无来者的形象和表演方式,战无不胜的超级英雄。 Sta

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(20) / 评论(0) 分类 名人传记

模仿文本:as banking union looms, what will Europe's financial institutions look like in five years' time? And how will they be shaped by the financial centre of the Union - London, especially after the UK Prime Minister David Cameron raised the

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

模仿文本: The International Monetary Fund has just released its annual World Economic Outlook. And once again the world's financial watchdog has trimmed its forecast for global growth. It expects the world economy to expand by 3.3% this year an

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

英语作文 Direction:For this part,you are allowed 30 minutes to write a composition on the topic of CHOOSING CAREER.You should write no less than 100 words,and you should base your composition on the outline(give in Chinese) below:[SAMPLE] (1).你所选

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Rob: Hello, I'm Rob and this is 6 Minute English and I'm joined this week by Jennifer. Hello Jennifer. Jennifer: Hello Rob. Rob: This week we're discussing sport and politics and questioning if the two subjects mix - should they influence each other?

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 六分钟英语

在商务谈判中,有些时候不能给对方一个确切的答案,但是又不能一口否定,那么要使谈判有回旋的余地就得回避明确地答复。 I'm afraid I can't give you a definite reply now. 恐怕我现在无法给你一个

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

The prospect was unlimited, but exceedingly monotonous and forbidding; not the slightest variety that I could see. 船泊在一片浪涛之中,有规律地摇晃着,远处是一望无际的海洋,辽阔而单调,神秘而恐怖。 Well, what'

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 白鲸记

GRE阅读中哪些词汇容易被忽略?为什么这些GRE阅读词汇容易被忽略呢?下面小编就给大家整理一些易被忽略的GRE阅读词汇,帮助大家更好的准备GRE考试。 GRE考试中易被忽略的阅读词汇整理如下:

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE英语

一.本课要点及示例 在这一课里, 我们要学习以 that, t-h-a-t, that, which, w-h-i-c-h, which 和 who,w-h-o, who 开头的短句. 这种短句在整个句子里有修饰的功用. 首先我们还是听一段对话, 内容是说彼得和玛

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Any suggestion that the Queen would wish to influence the Scottish referendum campaign is categorically wrong, Buckingham Palace has said. 白金汉宫指出,认为女王想要影响苏格兰公投的想法是完全错误的。 The comments follow

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Tearful Seedorf fears missing rest of season RIO DE JANEIRO, Oct. 28 (Xinhua) -- Botafogo's Dutch midfielder Clarence Seedorf will Monday undergo a scan on his right thigh to determine the extent of a muscle strain that threatens to end his season. T

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Hugh was very much dejected, and when he thought of the months and years to the end of his life, 想到失去条腿,往后年复一年甚至直到生命的终点,休灰心沮丧简直到了极点, and that he should never run and play, and neve

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第五册

The euro crisis 欧元危机 Damned with faint plans 计划无力, 前景渺茫 Euro-zone government bonds have not been made safeand the euro project remains in peril. 欧元区的政府证券并没有变得安全如此同时,欧元的进程本身也

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人综合

本期内容: The Postal Savings Bank of China priced its IPO, raising $7.4 billionat the low end of expectations but still the largest public share offering since 2014. The bank, Chinas sixth-largest with more than 40,000 branches serving one in t

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 夏说英语新闻晨读