今年喜剧类的奖项分配也较为平均,但重要奖项则如预期的由《摩登家庭》和《生活大爆炸》两虎相争。去年大获全胜的《摩登家庭》((Modern Family),继续蝉联喜剧类最佳剧集和最佳导演奖(盖尔

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 名人演讲视频

Manny: Awesome! All this excitement, my heart is just going. Javier: Now, listen to me, you bring that with you when you come to visit me this summer. We'll go in a race car with my friend, And after that, maybe a bullfight. I know all these guys, th

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

Alex: What's the most irritating thing my parents say to me? Manny: That's too much cologne. Haley: That's how girls end up dead. Luke: Don't talk black to me. Manny: It's inappropriate because she's your teacher. Luke: How do you even talk black? Li

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

Jay: We talk a lot about tradition this time of year. But as much as we love our traditions, sometimes our best memories come from the times that are the most / untraditional. We remember the year mom and dad went crazy. We remember / the year Santa

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

Phil: Every year, Luke's birthday falls right around Thanksgiving, and so it gets lost in the holiday shuffle. Claire: Yeah, one year we forgot completely, and we had to improvise a cake out of stuffing. Phil: Which, by the way, he was fine with. He

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

Phil:So it's natural for Claire to wonder about you and her dad. This family is very protective of each other. I remember the first time Claire brought me home. Do you think Jay thought I was good enough for his little girl? No way. But, over time,

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音