Phil:Every year,Lukes birthday falls right around Thanksgiving,and so it gets lost in the holiday shuffle. Clare:One year we forgot completely,and we had to improvise a cake of stuffing. Phil:Which,by the way,he was fine with.Hes one of those kids,y

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

Phil:I am so excited.Hey.Coupons for five free hugs. Clare:You dont like it? Phil:Are you kidding me?I love it.Its so creative.Coupons for hugs,which are usually free.But this makes it official,which is so great. Clare:I was so proud of myself when I

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

Phil:Yeah,our kids are great. Clare:They are the greatest. Phil:Gosh,were blessed. Clare:We are.But,um,are they the best at something?Id have to think about that. Phil:Well,Alex is great at every single thing she tries--so,you know,shell find her spe

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

Hayley:hey,mom. Clare:Yeah? Hayley:Can I have forty dollars for lunch? Clare:Forty dollars? Hayley:I also need a book for school. Clare:What book? Hayley:I want a dress. Clare:Do you have any idea what a bad liar you are? Alex:Id be more worried that

Now,I could cashed that in right away for something small, get out of cleaning the garage,a week at circus camp. (Oh,still fresh. yeah) But the longer you hold on to it, the more the guilt builds, the more you get. Five years-- trip to paris with my

文本: Javier: Oh, listen, Jay, you're a tough guy to compete with. I mean, look at all you have. Jay: So Manny has to suffer? Javier: No, you're right. Look, I'm going to try harder. But, you know, maybe it's a good thing that he has the two of u

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

Cameron: The point is that those are memories that I'll always have, But now I have the perfect opportunity to create new memories with my new family that are gonna be just as special someday. Mitchell: Cam's right. We create new traditions every yea

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

Cameron: Why don't you come over to our place for dinner tonight? Santa/Scott: Seriously? Cameron: Yeah, it's Christmas eve. You... you can't spend it in your car. Santa/Scott: Wow, that's really nice of you guys. Listen, can I bring anything? Ketchu

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

文本: Jay: Well, I'm... a little thrown. I mean, you don't usually come to me for advice. Manny: Well, this is one area in which you've done pretty well. Gloria: He has a point. Manny: I've tried everything to get her attention... Opening doors,

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

Cameron: This is first-child syndrome. It's where the first child is happy, and then the second child comes along, and the first child gets jealous of the second child and starts acting out. Mitchell: Yes, that's brilliant, except Sal's not our chil

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

Claire: Phil loves Spandau Ballet. That song True was playing in the car the first time we kissed. It's our song. So I did some research, found out that the lead guitarist lives like 40 miles from here. He was in the phone book. How 80s' is that?

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

Claire: Alex... Alex: What? I can't wait to go to Grandpa's. Family means everything to me. Haley: Because you have no friends. Alex: No.Because I love Grandpa, and he's getting older. Who knows how many years he has left? Luke: Is Grandpa dying? Ale

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

Mitchell: Cam,Do you think that maybe we need a... Cameron: Night out? Yes. Mitchell: Yeah.Just a few hours with a couple of adults, a few drinks, no baby talk. I think, it'll make us better parents. Cameron: Stop drilling. You've struck oil. We'll

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

Jay: We tell our kids it doesn't matter if you win or lose, but let's be honest, winning feels pretty great. There's nothing like that golden moment in the sun. I think every parent probably wants that for their child. You know, maybe a little bit f

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

Claire: We are. But, um... Are they the best at something? I'd have to think about that. Phil: Well, Alex is great at every single thing she tries, So, you know, she'll find her specialty. Claire: She will. And... and Haley is... Phil: Haley is so pr

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

文本: Phil: Honey, you moving out? Alex: Five more years. A little help here? Claire: This is why we suggested the violin. Alex: The cello is more in demand in university orchestras. Haley: You know what's not in demand? Alex: Oh, what? Haley: G

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

Cameron: : You know what? You need to loosen up and have fun. Mitchell: I am loose. I'm fun. Remember? Breakfast for dinner last week... my idea. Cameron: Ever since we brought Lily home, you've been tense. All you do is put child locks on things, re

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

Claire: Mitchell, a little help? Mitchell: No, you are doing great. Jay: See, this is exactly why we sweep things under the rug. So people don't get hurt. Phil: Well, yeah... until you sweep too much under the rug. Then you got a lumpy rug. It create

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

Mitchell: I'm taking baby steps here, all right? I'm actually looking forward to it. 'Cause it's not just the game. It's the bands and the drama and the... the pageantry... Cameron: Don't forget about the team mascots. Mitchell: They wear ascots? Cam

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(168) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

Claire: Everybody, Haley says that Dylan is a musician, and he writes some great songs. Phil: Play something, bro. Dylan: Well, I guess so, if you want me to. Phil: We could all use a nice tune right now. Dylan: This is actually a song I wrote for Ha

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(157) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音