文本: Phil:Um,I just,uh-I just want to say Im sorry.I never meant to blame you for that whole picture thing.Your mom sort of thought it was yours,and I should have stopped it,but I didnt. Luke:So what was the picture of? Phil:Well,it was a woman

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

文本: Mitchell:Well,Mom,instead of dredging up the whole incident,maybe we should just try and repress it,like a-like a normal family. Dede:I cant.I need closure.Im about to embark on a new journey.I met a man. Mitchell:Really? Dede:His name is C

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

Clare:Alex and I can't just disagree.I mean, she has to turn everything into a fight. Manny:Hmm, a strong, independent woman.Sounds like somebody else I know. Clare:I was never hostile,thou.This -- this whole thing with the dress --Never had this pro

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

- How's your ankle? - It's cold. - I'm sorry I hurt you. - No. No, don't be. I...I could have just as easily hurt you. - Well, it's cute that you think that. - Listen, Cam, I...I can't always be the bad cop here. I...I know it's my issue,but she can'

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

文本: A: Did you draw on my poster? B: Yeah, I did. Maybe you'll think about that the next time you read my journal. A: I didn't read your stupid journal, and I waited in line to get this signed, Haley. B: Oh, don't be such a baby. It's just some

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

Barack Obama's favourite TV shows: Boardwalk Empire, Modern Family and Homeland 奥巴马的最爱美剧:黑帮剧《大西洋帝国》、喜剧《摩登家庭》和反恐剧《国土安全》 Mr Obama admitted his taste in TV is a little darker th

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

文本: Phil: Nobody, huh? I guess the couch did it to itself. I guess it came home after a tough day, lit up a cigarette, and then it burned itself. Is that what happened? Because that makes no sense. Claire: If whoever is responsible doesn't come

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

文本: Phil: I am brave. Roller coasters? Love them. Scary movies? I've seen Ghostbusters, like, seven times. I regularly drive through neighborhoods that have only recently been gentrified. So, yeah, I'm pretty much not afraid of anything...

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

文本; Tanya: All right. Let's all give Luke a big hand for being so brave. Luke: It feels so weird. What does it eat? Tanya: Oh, just little-boy brains. Alex: Well, at least Luke's got nothing to worry about. Dylan: Is there mayo in this? Haley: No

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

文本: Mitchell: Cam, I thought we discussed this. Cameron: We did, but I-I started thinking. And this isn't about you or me. This is about a little boy who deserves some happiness. Mitchell: And he's gonna get that from his weird gay-clown uncle?

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

文本: Mitchell: Are you kidding me with this line? I'm gonna ask Santa for the last 45 minutes of my life back. Cameron: Oh, would you cheer up? We're in Santa's village with our daughter. Where were we a year ago? Mitchell: Uh, we were at the be

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(176) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

文本: Phil: Sorry about today, buddy. We'll try again next year, huh? Luke: Are you kidding? This was the best birthday ever. Claire: What? Luke: I got a cast. Claire: You like the cast? Luke: I've always wanted one. After a few weeks, they start

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

Cameron: Oh This place brings back so many memories. Sal: Woo my god!Get in here! Big bear! And my baby cub! Oh, my God! You guys! Mitchell: Look at you! Sal: You guys notice anything different? Mitchell: Your hair's longer, right? Sal: No. Cameron:

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

Phil: And this is the great room, Although great hardly seems to do a room like this justice. Weird squiggly painting not included. Woman: I actually love it. Phil: I do, too. It's really beautiful. Um, all... all custom built-ins. And you'll notice

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

Mitchell: Cam, stop being so dramatic. Cameron: We feel the tension. We hear the words that cut like knives. Claire: Hey, guys! I brought orange slices. Cameron: Okay, you know what? I can't bear this. Claire, Mitchell still resents you for quitting

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

文本: Claire: Yeah, of course I want Luke to be successful, but I don't think that a parent can just force that. I think you just have to have faith that the kid's gonna find his own way. Besides, Luke already is the best at something... Being my

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

Alex: Did you know that fencing goes back to the 12th century? Haley: You know what's even nerdier than fencing? Knowing when it began. Luke: I don't think you're a nerd, Alex. Alex: Shut up, dork. Jay: All right! That's my boy! Mitchell: Would this

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

Claire: Hello? Mitchell: Hey, hi. Uh, not a big deal, just wondering... When your kids were small, did you ever... I don't know, uh, smack their heads into a wall? Claire: Usually, we just gave time-outs. Mitchell: No, no. Accidentally. Um, we... we

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

Claire: Getting everybody out of the house in the morning can be really tough. Especially the first day of school. Phil: From the minute we get up at 7:00 'til we drop them off at school, It is go, go, go. Claire: I get up at 6:00. Phil: I get up at

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

Jay: I don't like watching the game with people who don't know the game. People talk. Manny: You talk at my football games. Jay: For one thing, it's called soccer. Your team scored two goals all season. I'm not taking a big risk. How much of this did

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(130) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音