U.S. Investment in Armenia, Azerbaijan, and Georgia Executive Vice President of the U.S. government's Overseas Private Investment Corporation, OPIC, David Bohigian and other U.S. government officials traveled to Armenia, Azerbaijan, and Georgia this

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2018年(八月)

Many insiders commented that Apple had made a great deal, which is to invest $1 billion in Didi Chuxing, Uber's rival in China. Apple's massive funding contribution is the largest single investment Didi has received, reports Reuters. 许多业内人士

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Malala: Invest in Books, Not Bullets 马拉拉:投资书籍,而不是子弹 Pakistani Malala Yousafzai is the youngest winner of the Nobel Peace Prize. On Sunday July 12, she celebrated her 18th birthday by opening a school in Lebanon. The school ser

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(七)月

Finance and Economics;Investing in Ethiopia; Frontier mentality; 财经;投资埃塞俄比亚; 前沿思维; A new fund attests to the country's allureand to the value of connections; 新投资,国家吸引力与关系网价值的有力证明;

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人财经系列

Didi Kuaidi, the Chinese ride-hailing app, has become an investor in its Indian counterpart Ola raising the stakes as Uber tries to gain a greater toehold in Asia. 中国叫车应用滴滴快的(Didi Kuaidi)已成为印度叫车应用Ola的投资者,

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Liverpool and China 利物浦与中国 Here comes the yuan 人民币驾到 A citys bid to revive its fortunes through the local and the global 利物浦努力通过本地特色和全球投资重振其经济 Sep 3rd 2011 | LIVERPOOL | from the print e

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人综合

MUNICH, Germany, Dec. 27 (Xinhua) -- German car producer Audi AG announced Saturday to expand its investment program to 24 billion euros (29 billion U.S. dollars) at home and abroad from 2015 through 2019. The total investment volume comprises about

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Alibaba has bought a stake in a discount grocery store chain, as Chinas biggest ecommerce group broadens its focus from online to offline retail as part of its expansion strategy. 阿里巴巴(Alibaba)收购了一家折扣连锁超市的股份,这家

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

SINGAPORE, Sept. 19 (Xinhua) -- Jin Liqun, president-designate of the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB), said here on Saturday that the AIIB is a very good combination of strong features of public sector companies and private sector compani

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

India watches warily as China further ramps up FDI into Nepal 中国加大对尼泊尔的直接投资,印度忧心忡忡 NEW DELHI: Chinas influence in Nepal+ s economy continues to grow by leaps and bounds with Beijing again topping the list of na

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

18-year-old Adawiah has to take the inter-city train every week between her home and school. The new train is more comfortable and much faster than the older one. The women-only compartments also make me feel safer. The train Adawiah takes comes from

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

BEIJING, Oct. 9 (Xinhua) -- China is considering allowing individuals to directly invest in overseas markets, a central bank official revealed on Thursday. Currently, only institutions can invest abroad under a scheme called Qualified Domestic Instit

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

托福写作:该写VS不该写 A、什么是合适的理由? a. 理由要切题,不能和所讨论话题无关、或关联太小。 比如:图书馆投资书还是计算机话题,有人说买计算机好是因为:计算机的屏幕看起来很

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

Direct quotas to invest in China have been unexpectedly revived as foreign investors select tried-and-tested ways to ride theequity bull run in Shanghai and Shenzhen. 直接投资于中国内地股市的资金额度意外大幅增长,因为境外投资

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

BOAO, Hainan, April 6 (Xinhua) -- Chinese private firms are seeing new expansion abroad and already lead China's investment overseas, Chris Lu, CEO of Deloitte China, said on Saturday at a forum in south China's Hainan Province. The 2013 Boao Forum f

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Amid the shift to the so-called New Normal, China's GDP growth slowed to 7.3 percent for last year, the lowest in over two decades. And this figure is predicted to decline further this year, to even below 7 percent. But Yoshihisa Tabata with the Japa

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

1. A goingconcern 赢利企业 Concern 在该习语中作名词,意思是商行,企业;go指上涨。增涨。A going concern是指活跃或繁荣的企业或机构等,意即赢利企业,正在前进的企业。例如: A: Whats your oversea

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1. Im going to withdraw all my money from that bank. I read an article that the bank was in financial trouble, and theres no smoke without fire. 我要去银行把钱都取出来,我看了篇报道说那个银行现在有些财务问题,无风不起

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

pay back 还钱 I promise I'll pay you back. 我发誓,我肯定会还你的。 You can pay me back whenever you like. 你想什么时候还,就什么时候还。 I pay you back all the money you invested. 我会一分不差地把你投资的钱还

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语

英语词汇:abroad易错用法说明 1. 表示在国外、到国外等,是副词,不是名词,因此不能与 in, to, at 等介词连用;其前也不用冠词。如: He has gone abroad with his wife. 他已与他妻子出国了。 His so

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇