双语美文阅读 Think of how stingy you are with your money: if someone on the street asks for $10, you're not giving it to them. There's no way you're giving a 30% tip for a normal dining experience. And so on. 想想你在花钱上是多么的吝啬

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

I was on vacation in Hawaii with my family. We were at the beach all day and at some point I took off my ring I got as a gift from my mom for graduation (beautiful, gold, inscribed, full of sentimental value) and placed it in the cup holder of a fold

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Dialogue (Jingjing and Xiao Gao share thoughts on today's economy) Xiao Gao: What do you think, Jingjing, are we in a bubble? Jingjing: We need to wait out the year, 2015 will tell us, it's going to be boom or bust, that's for sure. Xiao Gao: Bust? I

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

投资场所 Outlet for investment A: Good morning, ladies and gentlemen. I know that for decades we focus a lot on big businesses. But learning from your comments on the service industry and its growthin fact, I know that small businesses have been

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

您好,罗伯茨先生。 Hi, Mr.Chen, I have been thinking about something lately and I'd like to share with you my thoughts. 愿洗耳恭听。如能为您效劳,我将很高兴。 In the West everybody is talking about going to the East and ma

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 英语中级口译配套听力

Samsung rarely talks in public about its corporate strategy. 三星很少公开谈论其企业战略。 So when South Korea's biggest chaebol (conglomerate) announced with much fanfare in early August 所以8月初,当韩国最大财阀(企业集团

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列

Even with the recent runup in stocks, you still might have a larger-than-usual chunk of your assets in bonds these days, because bonds did well last year and have remained solid this year. If that's the case, rebalancing toward stocks makes sense, es

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街的赚钱经

For that reason, it's smart to have a portion of your fixed-income investments in Treasury inflation-protected securities, or TIPS. These bonds are backed by the U.S. government, like normal Treasury papers, but also have built-in protections that bo

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街的赚钱经

M English Terms 中文翻译 详情解释/例子 M1 货币供应量1 货币供应的一种,包括所有实质金钱,例如纸币与硬币,也包括活期存款,即支票户口及即期户口 M

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 财会英语

有一项数据值得我们关注:在英国,63%经历过短期监禁的犯罪者会在出狱一年内再次犯罪、入狱。要想帮助他们在社会上站稳脚跟,需要职业培训以及各种课程和治疗。这意味着巨额的支出但

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:罪与罚

After recording double-digit rates of growth over the past few years, Chinese outbound mergers and acquisitions have been grabbing headlines around the world. However this remarkable trend faces a twofold challenge. First, US, German and Australian r

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

AS IT IS 2015-07-24 Obamas Visit Brings Attention to Investment in Africa 奥巴马的访问给非洲带来投资 President Barack Obama plans to call for increased American investment in Africa during his visit to Kenya this week. Investment is impo

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(七)月

China Increases Investment in Australia 中国增加在澳大利亚投资 From VOA Learning English, this is the Economics Report. Chinese investment in Australia has moved to the real estate market and infrastructure. It is yet another sign that Aus

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(六)月

Facing calls for a rigorous review of Wanda's acquisitions in the U.S., the chairman and founder of Wanda, Wang Jianlin, has warned that actions intended to curb Chinese investment could put at risk the jobs of 20,000 Americans employed by Dalian Wan

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Hi!everybody, this is Tod Smith with Little Things Matter.The title of today's lesson is My Top Investment Tip 大家好。我是托德史密斯为您讲述小事也重要。今天的题目是我最好的投资技巧 Little Things Matter was created

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语听力文章

Google Capital, one of Alphabet's two venture capital arms, quietly added Snapchat to its list of investments as part of a brand refresh and website redesign on Friday. 上周五,谷歌资本(谷歌母公司Alphabet旗下的两大风投机构之一

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

In Japan, too, borrowers are scarce. 在日本,借钱的人也是几乎没有。 Private non-financial companies, which ought to play the role, have instead been lending to the rest of the economy, acquiring more financial claims each quarter than

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人财经系列

当我们重启世界经济之时,Geoff Mulgan提出了这样一个问题:除了给那些天数已尽的老行业提供紧急经济援助,我们为什么不把这些激励资金给一些新兴的有社会责任感的公司,让他们能够自力

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(257) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲视频集

Im totally hopeless with money. Ive never really understood things like investments. I should be more interested in investments because I know Ill get more money. I find everything very confusing. I never know what to invest in. Some of my friends in

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 听一分钟英文-I

China, Russia to Increase Bilateral Investment, Financial Cooperation Visiting Chinese Vice-Premier Zhang Gaoli has had a sit-down with Russian President Vladimir Putin on the sidelines of this year's St. Petersburg International Economic Forum. As p

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 2015CRI中国国际广播电台