ring--戒指 rich--富有的 river--河 ride--骑马 rise--升高 right--右的

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 用听的背单词-基础2000MP3(h-z)

bangle (手,脚)镯的 bracelet (手,脚)链 镯的 tennis bracelet 由块状物连接起来的手链 brooch (胸,领)针的 charm 链的添加饰品,用来个性化手链的 earring 耳环的 necklace 项链的 navel jewellery 肚脐饰品的 belly

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

I was on vacation in Hawaii with my family. We were at the beach all day and at some point I took off my ring I got as a gift from my mom for graduation (beautiful, gold, inscribed, full of sentimental value) and placed it in the cup holder of a fold

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

I was on vacation in Hawaii with my family. We were at the beach all day and at some point I took off my ring I got as a gift from my mom for graduation (beautiful, gold, inscribed, full of sentimental value) and placed it in the cup holder of a fold

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

ACT I It looks wrong. 看起来不对劲。 Hmmm. It is wrong. 嗯。是不对劲。 Are they always that difficult to make? 领结这样难看吗? The truth is ... yes. 老实说……是很难看。

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 走遍美国 Family Album U.S.A

Spencer从噩梦中惊醒,看到自己的姐姐在找戒指,当姐姐的电话响起时,姐姐变得很紧张。Spencer看到Jason家有人影晃动,他觉得是Ian,并回忆起了之前关于Alison的事情。Spencer无意间发现了姐姐的

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 美少女的谎言

Spencer想赎回姐姐的戒指,可是却被人把戒指换成了马蹄铁,这是几个人再次收到了A的短信。Spencer找到了任(姐姐的前订婚对象)

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 美少女的谎言

讲解 今天我们就要讲讲胡萝卜。3 years ago, a man lost his wedding ring. And he never thought he'd find it again. 这个爷爷3年前把结婚戒指给丢了,带了几十年的婚戒没了,想想老爷子肯定很桑心。 He lost his

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语悠选脱口秀

Lesson 11 Mystery 第十一课 悬疑事件 May 25 5月25日 Mr. E and the Ring 找寻订婚戒 I went to see a new movie mystery. 我到电影院去看一部新的悬疑电影, But when the movie ended, another mystery began. 可是电影结束之后

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 大家说英语

So sorry. I got caught up in a hostage nicoise situation. How'd it go? 太对不起了。沙拉太美味,我走不掉。卖的怎么样 Did you get full price for the ring? 戒指有全价出售吗 Oh, do you know me? 哎哟,您认识我吗 Becau

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

格莱美年度歌曲:Single Ladies 这首歌的MV一经发布就引发了全美对当中舞步的模仿热潮,在2009年MTV音乐录影带大奖上,《Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It)》一举拿下年度最佳录影带、最佳舞蹈设计、最

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

A bride has been left heartbroken after her hand-made engagement ring was stolen - on her wedding day. A cold-hearted thief is believed to have swiped a black handbag containing the sapphire and diamond-encrusted platinum band from a secluded village

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

克拉克来到大都会并称自己为Kal-El处于红色氪石戒指下为所欲为为了将儿子带回家乔纳森和Jor-El作了交易获得了超能力 同时莱克斯奇迹般坠机事故中生还来到一个孤岛上并开始出现幻觉莱诺告诉莱克斯这一切都海伦阴谋。

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 超人前传

bangle (手,脚)镯的 bracelet (手,脚)链 镯的 tennis bracelet 由块状物连接起来的手链 brooch (胸,领)针的 charm 链的添加饰品,用来个性化手链 的 earring 耳环的 necklace 项链的 navel jewellery 肚脐饰品 的 belly ring 环状肚脐饰品的 barbell 杠铃状肚脐饰品的 da

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

While Apple, Olio and Opening Ceremony are already tinkering with premium materials in the smartwatch space, other wearable devices havent received just as much love. But Omate and French fashion house Emanuel Ungaro launched the Ungaro ring, a simpl

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

While Apple, Olio and Opening Ceremony are already tinkering with premium materials in the smartwatch space, other wearable devices haven't received just as much love. But Omate and French fashion house Emanuel Ungaro launched the Ungaro ring, a simp

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

世间万物,有什么能使高兴的人看了悲伤,悲伤的人见了高兴的呢? One day King Solomon decided to humble Benaiah Ben Yehoyada, his most trusted minister. He said to him, Benaiah, there is a certain ring that I want you to bring to

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

❤ 模仿文本:No engagement ring for Elizabeth Bennet not at least on Mr Darcy's first attempt. But Jane Austen fans are celebrating the fact that a golden turquoise ring once owned by the author may be allowed to stay in the UK. An American sin

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

克拉克买了一个毕业戒指戴突然好像变了一个人反叛不羁轻浮放荡但拉娜却被这样克拉克吸引这时学校里来了一名新学生杰西和父亲从警方保护性拘留中逃脱后来到斯莫维尔小镇避风头却不知一名受雇职业杀手尾随们而至杰西有着大城市女孩风度一下子就吸引了克拉克克拉克丢下拉

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 超人前传

在祖母的最后十年,她在手指上戴过两枚结婚戒指:她自己的戒指和祖父的戒指。祖父去世后,她总是将对他的回忆贴在她柔软起皱的手上,感到暖呼呼的。这种特殊的爱恋--金金相亲--对他们

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文