Previously on The Vampire Diaries... 《吸血鬼日记》前情提要 How long has it been since you had a drop of human blood? 从你上次喝人血到现在过了多久 Since the night I threatened to drive Elena 那晚我威胁要开车带埃琳娜

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 吸血鬼日记第三季

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 , 您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(127) / 评论(0) 分类 背诵为王第二册

Sorry,thereisnottexttemporarily,Pleasehelptingroomtolookforit! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thankyou !

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 新课标小学英语阅读100篇

And so you have found time to do all the tasks? answered her godmother, You have learned one lesson, Irene. 而且你找到时间来完成所有的任务了。她的教母回答说,你又学到了一课,艾琳。 When you have learned a few more

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材3

Jennifer: Maybe. That's how some guys get girls. Billy: But I don't think any guy will be stupid enough to... Jennifer: Put it on for me! Billy: OK, but this doesn't mean... Jennifer: It's a perfect fit! Billy: OK, now take it off and let's go! Jenni

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

Billy: Everything is now. I'm kind of sick of it. Jennifer: Each ring has 3 small diamonds inside the band. Billy: Oooh! One for each of the zeros in 2000! Wow! Jennifer: Stop making fun of me. Billy: So find a guy to marry and you can get one! Jenni

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

1. Q: What do we learn from the conversation? A) The man hates to lend his tools to other people. B) The man hasn't finished working on the bookshelf. C) The tools have already been returned to the woman. D) The tools the man borrowed from the woman

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级听力-短对话

A long time ago, in Egypt lived a famous mystical person named Zun-Nun. A young man came to visit him and asked,Teacher, I do not understand why people like you when you dress in such a simple way? 很久以前,在埃及生活着一位著名的神秘

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 英文励志文摘精选

Mrs. Tusk? Jean, please. 塔斯克太太,叫我珍就好了 You must be Frank. Come in. 你一定是弗兰克了,快请进 So nice to meet you. 很高兴见到你 The guest room is this way. 客房在这边 It is very kind of you to have invited

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 纸牌屋第一季

What's that smell? 什么味道? I'm making cupcakes. 我在做小蛋糕 You lit the pilot light? 你点着烤箱了? Didn't have to. Look. 不需要,你看 No way! The Bluestar in purple? What the... how did it get... 不是吧,紫色的蓝色

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Wow, it's so surreal being back here. 回到这里的感觉好不真实呀 I grew up here. It was like camp for me. 我在这长大,这就是我的成长营地 I learned who all the best designers were, 我在这学到了谁是最好的设计师 ho

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

I'm sorry, but how much longer do we have to wait, to get cash for our gold? 抱歉,我们还需要等多久才能典当换现呢 I told you before I'm on the phone. 不是跟你说了我在讲电话嘛 Sit down, shut up, don't be rude. 坐下,闭嘴

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Did it light? No. 点着了吗?没有 Try another one. The gas is on. 再试一次,瓦斯还开着呢 Why are we throwing fire at an oven? 为什么要对烤箱丢火柴啊 Is this a poor people game? 这是穷人的娱乐游戏吗 Yeah, it's cal

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

埃琳娜和杰里米的叔叔约翰突然回到镇上。阿拉里克提醒埃琳娜需要与杰里米进行交流。在小镇奠基人纪念日活动中,斯特凡主动参加。达蒙试图查出约翰回到镇上的真正原因,但却引起了不

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 吸血鬼日记

时尚首饰英语单词 bangle (手,脚)镯的 bracelet (手,脚)链 镯的 tennis bracelet 由块状物连接起来的手链 brooch (胸,领)针的 charm 链的添加饰品,用来个性化手链的 earring 耳环的 necklace 项链的 navel jewellery 肚脐饰品 的 belly ring 环状肚脐饰品的 barbell 杠

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

What's going on guys, for Complex news moment I'm Speedy Morman 大家好,欢迎和Speedy Morman来到Complex新闻时刻 Coming at you straight from the MAMA gallery in Los Angles. California 我们现在在加州洛杉矶MAMA美术馆 I'm joined

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

讲解 Today's key word is devastate devastate d-e-v-a-s-t-a-t-e 毁灭 破坏 If something devastates a place, it damages the place very badly or destroys it totally. 使荒废 这个词既可以用在人身上,也可以用在破坏一个地方一个

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语悠选脱口秀

So what is he doing now? 所以他现在在做啥? He's down on one knee, handing her flowers. 他单脚跪下,递给她花。 She doesn't want flowers. She wants a ring! 她才不想要花。她想要戒指! That's what he's afraid of. 那就是他

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(126) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美人文风情

Previously on the Vampire Diaries... 《吸血鬼日记》前情提要 For over a century, I have lived in secret until now. 一个多世纪以来,我都秘密地活着 I know the risk, but i have to know her. 我知道这很冒险,但我必须要认

发表于:2019-03-16 / 阅读(209) / 评论(0) 分类 吸血鬼日记第一季