President Bush Meets with President Saakashvili of Georgia PRESIDENT BUSH: Mr. President, welcome back to Washington. I was just reminiscing with the President about my trip to Georgia, about the unbelievably good food, and about the dancing. He was

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

THE PRESIDENT: Good afternoon, everybody. Please have a seat. Before I begin, let me say a few words about the tragedy that's unfolding not far away from here at the Washington Navy Yard. That's part of why our event today was delayed. I've been brie

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统演讲视频

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. This week, millions of Americans gather with loved ones for Christmas. This is a season of hope and joy. And it is an occasion to remember a humble birth that has helped shape the world for more than two thousand years.

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统电台演说

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. Over the past week, I have been monitoring the situation in the Middle East closely with the members of my national security team. Secretary Rice is actively engaged in diplomacy. And I've been in contact with leaders th

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统电台演说

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. This weekend, millions of Americans will celebrate Labor Day. This holiday marks the traditional end of the summer season. It is also an opportunity to reflect on the contributions of hardworking Americans all across our

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统电台演说

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. This week, Americans marked seven years since the terrorist attacks that shook our Nation on September 11, 2001. On that day, we witnessed unspeakable destruction perpetrated by evil men. But we also witnessed selfless a

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统电台演说

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. This is a pivotal moment for America's economy. Problems that originated in the credit markets and first showed up in the area of subprime mortgages have spread throughout our financial system. This has led to an erosion

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统电台演说

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. This is an extraordinary period for America's economy. Many Americans are anxious about their finances and their future. On Wednesday, I spoke to the Nation, and thanked Congress for working with my Administration to add

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统电台演说

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. Over the past few days, we have witnessed a startling drop in the stock market -- much of it driven by uncertainty and fear. Many Americans have serious concerns about their economic well-being. Here's what the American

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统电台演说

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. Our Nation is dealing with a serious financial crisis. Over the past month, Americans have witnessed fast-moving events involving complicated financial issues. I know many of you are concerned about your finances. So thi

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统电台演说

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. This Tuesday is Election Day. After months of spirited debate and vigorous campaigning, the time has come for Americans to make important decisions about our Nation's future. I encourage all Americans to go to the polls

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统电台演说

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. This is a challenging time for families across our nation. I know many families are worried about rising prices at the pump and declining home values. So this week my Administration took steps to help address both these

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统电台演说

Over the past three years, we've been clawing our way back from the worst economic crisis of our lifetimes. 过去三年来,我们一直在我们的一生中经历过的最严重的经济危机中缓慢恢复。 And we know it will take longer than a

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

Thank you very much, Mr. President. 非常感谢您,总统先生。 We, in fact, did have a candid, thoughtful and thorough conversation on a whole range of bilateral and international issues. 实际上,我们在一系列的双边和国际问题上确实

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(18) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

Thank you. Thank you so much. 谢谢你们。非常感谢你们。 Thank you, Chuck, for that very kind introduction. 谢谢你,查克,谢谢你非常热情的介绍。 Chuck is a proud police officer, hes the proud parent of a police officer, and he

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

Well, I just want to not only welcome Secretary General Rasmussen to my hometown of Chicago -- my understanding is hes already enjoyed some of the sights, 嗯,我想不仅仅是欢迎秘书长拉斯穆森来到我的家乡芝加哥,我的理解是他喜

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

East Timor's president, Jose Ramos-Horta, has arrived home after more than two months of treatment in Australia for injuries he sustained in an assassination attempt. Doctors say his recovery has been exceptional. 在长达两个月的治疗之后,东

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2008年4月

Hi, everybody. 嗨,各位好。 Over the past year, as I traveled across the country campaigning for this office, I told you that if I was fortunate enough to be re-elected, I'd work to change a tax code that too often benefited the wealthy at the

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

This weekend, millions of our fellow Americans are still picking up the pieces from one of the worst storms in our history. 这个周末,数百万美国同胞们在经历我国历史上最严重的飓风之后仍然在收拾残局。 I toured New J

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

Every year around this time, American car companies start rolling out their newest, shiniest models, hoping to entice you into buying one. 每年的这个时节,美国的汽车厂商们都会拿出自己的看家本领,推出自己最新最炫的车

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话