First here tonight, our emotional day, here in the nation's capital, NBC's David Gregory is with us from the White House tonight and starts this off, David, good evening. Good evening Brian, this was an elaborate farewell for the President who was a

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2007年

BBC News with Jerry Smit. Donald Trump has begun his presidency with a combative inaugural speech in which he vowed to put America first. Addressing in a crowd of tens of thousands in front of the U.S capital,he said protection will lead to great pro

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 中英双语新闻

President Bush and President Saca of El Salvador Discuss Temporary Protected Status PRESIDENT BUSH: Mr. President, thank you. I want to let my friend know, and the people of El Salvador, that the United States will extend TPS status to El Salvadorea

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

Venezuelans blocked streets in Caracas Tuesday to protest the presidents call for a new constitution. 本周二,委内瑞拉人民占领了加拉加斯的街道,抗议总统要求制定新宪法的决定。 Protesters filled streets with pieces o

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(五)月

Concerns about the health of Nigerian President Muhammadu Buhari have increased after he missed another cabinet meeting this week. 在尼日利亚总统布哈里本周再次错过内阁会议之后,外界对他健康状况的担忧有所提升。 I

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(五)月

Burkina Faso's Compaore Claims Victory, Angers Opposition 布基纳法索总统龚保雷的获胜激怒反对派 Opposition candidates also say there was fraud, but that it's impossible to prove, accu

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2005(下)--国政军事聚焦

107 布什在白宫会见危地马拉总统 Bush Meets Guatemalan President at White House Scott Stearns White House 5 Jul 2001 19:21 UTC Guatemala's president met with President Bush at the White Hou

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(161) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2001-国际风云(2)

共和党总统提名人仍未确定 Donald Trump's new book, Crippled America: How to Make America Great Again, went on sale Tuesday. It reinforces his campaign message that he would make the country strong again. Trump said his rival Ben Carson doe

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2016年(一月)

INTHENEWS-VenezuelaMournsPresidentHugoChavez 新闻报道 - 委内瑞拉悼念查韦斯总统 From VOA Learning English, this is IN THE NEWS in Special English. 这里是美国之音慢速英语新闻报道。 Venezuelans are remembering President Hu

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年VOA慢速英语(三)月

AS IT IS 2015-04-09 Obama to Meet Cuban President at Summit of the Americas 奥巴马总统将在美洲峰会上会见古巴总统 Officials from Cuba will attend the Summit of the Americas this week in Panama. The summit brings together the leaders

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(四)月

Hi, everybody. 嗨,大家好。 Today, I want to take a break from the back-and-forth of campaign season, and talk about something that's brought us all together this weekthe Summer Olympics. 今天,我想在你争我夺的竞选季中稍作休息,

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

This week, I traveled to Afghanistanto thank our troops serving far from home, and to sign an historic agreement that will help us complete our mission and end the war. As Commander-in-Chief, nothing is more humbling or inspiring than the chance to s

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

It is good to be back here with all of you. 很高兴能与大家相聚在这里。 Ive got a few acknowledgments Ive got to make before I say what Ive got to say. 在我发言之前我不得不进行一些确认。 First of all, somebody who has ser

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

Hi, everybody. 嗨,大家好。 On Friday, I visited Fort Bliss in Texas, where I met with some of our extraordinary men and women in uniform to mark the second anniversary of the end of major combat in Iraq. 我在本周五走访了位于德克萨斯

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

Mexico's Fox Calls for Calm After Drug-Related Killings Mexican President Vicente Fox has called on his people to be calm following the discovery of twelve drug-related bullet ridden bodies along Mexi

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2005(上)--国政军事聚焦

Ecuador's President Flees Amid Deadly Protests Despite his pledge to remain in office, Ecuador's beleaguered President, Lucio Gutierrez, fled the government palace Wednesday after a week of deadly str

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2005(上)--国政军事聚焦

Hi, everybody. 嗨,大家好。 I'm here on the factory floor of a business in Hatfield, Pennsylvania, where folks are working around the clock making toys to keep up with the Christmas rush. 我现在正在宾夕法尼亚州哈特菲尔德的一个工

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

Hi, everybody. 嗨,大家好! Four years after the worst economic crisis of our lifetimes, our economy is growing again and creating jobs. 在我们人生中最糟糕的经济危机爆发4年之后,我们的经济开始再次增长并且正在创

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

Hi, everybody. 各位好。 On Tuesday, America went to the polls. 美国在周二开始了投票选举。 And the message you sent was clear: 你们传达的信息很明确: you voted for action, not politics as usual. 你们为了行动投票,而不

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

Hi, everybody. 大家好。 In recent weeks, you might have noticed something. 最近几周,你们可能注意到了一些事情, Or maybe even heard the sound of it if you live close enough. 或者如果你住在附近,也应该有所耳闻。

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话