THE PRESIDENT: Thank you very much. (Applause.) Thank you. (Applause.) Please be seated. 奥巴马总统:非常感谢大家。(掌声)谢谢大家。(掌声)请就座。 An earthquake and a hurricane may have delayed this day, but this is a

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统演讲视频

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. Throughout the past week, Americans anxiously watched weather conditions in the Gulf Coast region. The people of Alabama, Louisiana, Mississippi, and Texas were well prepared for Hurricane Gustav -- and the coordination

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统电台演说

President Bush Meets with Prime Minister Sanader of Croatia in Zagreb, Croatia PRIME MINISTER SANADER: (Speaking in Croatian, no translation.) PRESIDENT BUSH: Thank you, Mr. Prime Minister. It's really good to be with you again. I remember very fond

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

PRESIDENT PERES: Our dear friend and President of the United States and Mrs. George Bush, first of all, mazel tov. Your joy is ours. Welcome to the new Israel, 3,000 years old and going on the 60th. We are grateful to you for gracing this occasion.

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

PRESIDENT BUSH: Mr. Prime Minister, thank you for coming. It's the first time we've had a chance to visit, and I appreciate the very candid discussion we had. I appreciate the fact that you're committed to working to make sure that relations between

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

PRESIDENT BUSH: Mr. Prime Minister, welcome to the Oval Office. I fondly remember my trip to your country. I remember the wonderful hospitality that you and your government gave to Laura and me. I remember the thousands of people lining the street o

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

Lincoln Museum to Use Newest Technology to Bring 16th President to Life 林肯博物馆利用最新科技展现第16任总统生平 The lives of Abraham Lincoln – American’s sixteen’s president,

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2005(上)--文化教育动态

On the third Monday of February, Americans celebrate Presidents' Day, when Americans honor all their national leaders, past and present. The Day was originally meant to honor the First President, and arguably the country's most influential founder, G

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2018年(二月)

President Barack Obama has urged Republicans in the House of Representatives to work with him on major national priorities, saying cooperation is essential to the country's economic recovery. President's spoke to Republicans at their issues conferenc

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2010年2月

奥巴马总统访问古巴 带来丰硕成果还是毫无作用? Not too long ago, it would have been unthinkable for an American president to speak to the Cuban people. 就算在不久之前,美国总统对古巴人民发表演讲这样的事情根

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2016年(三月)

China and Zimbabwe are promising broader cooperation with one-another. The pledge has been made amid talks between Chinese President Xi Jinping and visiting Zimbabwean President Robert Mugabe here in Beijing. Xi Jinping also says China is willing to

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 2014CRI中国国际广播电台

Another breaking news story from Friday night involved President Trump's pardon of a man who used to be a sheriff in the state of Arizona. 周五晚上的另一则爆炸性新闻特朗普总统宣布赦免亚利桑那州前警长。 His name is Joe A

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN美国有线新闻2017年9月

These guys are also young fathers, and they're doing a greathes got four kids. 这些家伙有的也是年轻的父亲,他们非常伟大他有四个孩子。 Hes got two. And Michelle and I have been working a lot with military families, trying to s

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

Hello, everybody! Everybody, please have a seat. 大家好!大家请就坐。 Welcome to the White House, and congratulations to the Super Bowl Champion New York Giants. 欢迎来到白宫,并对超级碗冠军纽约巨人队表示祝贺。 Weve got

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

As many of you know, early on Friday, at least twelve people were killed when a gunman opened fire at a movie heater in Aurora, Colorado. 正如你们很多人了解的那样,早在星期五,一名持枪男子在科罗拉多州奥罗拉电影院开枪致

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

Hi, everybody. 嗨,大家好! Four years after the worst economic crisis of our lifetimes, we're seeing signs that, as a nation, we're moving forward again. 在我们国家经历了人生当中最坏的四年经济危机之后,我们再次看到了

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

Hi, everybody. 大家好。 Last week, without much fanfare, Members of the House of Representatives banged a gavel, turned out the lights, and rushed home, declaring their work finished for now. 在上周的一片寂静中,众议院的议员们敲锤

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

Today, I want to talk about something that most of you know alreadyit's hot outside. 今天,我想谈论的事情想必你们已经知道它在外面已经被炒的沸沸扬扬。 It's really hot. 真的非常火爆。 And if this feels worse than no

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

来自美国田纳西州的小男孩Robby Novak,今年9岁。这位看起来充满活力、上串下跳的小男孩,患有成骨不全症,又称脆骨症。Robby想通过他的演讲,让大人们少点烦恼,世界自然美好。 I think we

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 名人演讲视频

LUSAKA, Oct. 29 (Xinhua) -- Zambian President Michael Sata has died of undisclosed illness in London after medical check-up, the Zambian government said on Wednesday. The file photo taken on Jan. 31, 2014 shows Zambian President Michael Sata attendin

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2014年11月